🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Mr. I Didn't Have Sex With That Woman Says "Have to Bring ‘Simple, Personal Decency and Trust’ Back"

Considering his and his 'wife's' history, he is hardly in any position to talk about 'decency' and / or 'trust'. The man, after all, was stripped of his license to practice law because he attempted to deceive the court (Guilty of Contempt of Court) in his sexual harassment law suit.

Personally I think Clinton should have been removed for office for lying under oath to Congress. I also don't think he should have been doing that shit in the Oval Office... but let's be real here. If you don't think other Presidents did some crazy shit in the Oval Office you're crazy. Also anyone who supports Trump and totally dismissed his comments about women and grabbing them by the pussy, but attacks Clinton, has no leg to stand on. If something is wrong, it is wrong regardless of what political party they are in.

Its fun watching the left squirm every time they have to defend that lying douchebag. I wonder how many STD's he gave Hillary over the years and if that's what addled her brain?

He should have just grabbed her by the pussy, then he would have been a Conservative hero.
Instead, he stuck a cigar in it. I wonder if he smoked those cigars?

It was consensual.

Amazing to me how you conservitards don't know what that word means. Must be why you all condone rape of women in the military.

What's that got tod o with committing perjury?

Was that English, you fucking mongoloid?

As for perjury, ask your buddy Jeff Sessions.

Golly... you must be a real treat in person.

Sounds like too many have bought into the Liberal lie of why Clinton was Impeached.

The man was NOT impeached because he had an adulterous affair in the oval office. He was Impeached because in the lawsuit brought against him for Sexual Harassment (the 1st for a sitting President / 1st time a sitting President had to testify in a case) he was found guilty of Contempt of Court for trying to deceive the court. He attempted to deny a woman of her Constitutional Right to a Fair Trial, a Constitutional Right he had sworn an oath to protect as President. This way MUCH bigger than an adulterous affair.

For his crime he was stripped of his right to practice law in his home state...and he was later Impeached.

Nice "fuck isis" signature. Wow, what a brave stand to take!

Meanwhile, your hero Trumplethinskin just validated their cause with his travel ban. Nice work, Donnie!
Another excellent straw man argument for a LWL.

Another lie from you, much like your hero, Bill Clinton. Because you are such a clueless LW troll, let me fill you in: I didn't vote for Trump nor Hillary since both are deplorable to me. I think Trump is his own worst enemy. I think he'll probably resign in two years for unspecified "medical" reasons since the last thing I'd want as a 70 year old billionaire is to be in one of the world's most stressful jobs. I'm politically moderate in that I fully support all inherent rights of American citizens and desire a less powerful federal government. I support the legalization of drugs, the continued legalization of abortion and marriage rights for both gays and straights. I'm against authoritarian assholes who seek to limit the rights of others be it who they marry, how many guns they can own or how large a soda pop they want to buy. People like you, GaryDog disgust me because you want to force your beliefs upon others just the the RW assholes you hate so much. I see no difference between you and other authoritarian fuckwads who see the world in only black and white regardless of their political polarity. All you want to do is impose your view on others while people like me don't give a fuck what you do as long as you don't make me do it, don't do it on my property or make me pay for your political/religious desires.

He should have just grabbed her by the pussy, then he would have been a Conservative hero.
Instead, he stuck a cigar in it. I wonder if he smoked those cigars?

It was consensual.

Amazing to me how you conservitards don't know what that word means. Must be why you all condone rape of women in the military.

What's that got tod o with committing perjury?

Was that English, you fucking mongoloid?

As for perjury, ask your buddy Jeff Sessions.

Golly... you must be a real treat in person.
LOL. Agreed. I'm guessing either a typical opinionated 20something or a very bitter old man.

Personally I think Clinton should have been removed for office for lying under oath to Congress. I also don't think he should have been doing that shit in the Oval Office... but let's be real here. If you don't think other Presidents did some crazy shit in the Oval Office you're crazy. Also anyone who supports Trump and totally dismissed his comments about women and grabbing them by the pussy, but attacks Clinton, has no leg to stand on. If something is wrong, it is wrong regardless of what political party they are in.
Agreed Clinton should have been removed from office and, while other Presidents probably did some "crazy shit in the Oval Office", the fact remains we advance as a culture and as a nation. What Clinton did may have been passé in JFK's time, but not in the 1990s. You are correct about holding Trump accountable for his actions and, despite the protests of his supporters, I strongly believe he will be held accountable by American voters.

Agreed Clinton should have been removed from office and, while other Presidents probably did some "crazy shit in the Oval Office", the fact remains we advance as a culture and as a nation. What Clinton did may have been passé in JFK's time, but not in the 1990s. You are correct about holding Trump accountable for his actions and, despite the protests of his supporters, I strongly believe he will be held accountable by American voters.

Exactly who I was thinking about when I posted that. Anyone who doesn't think JFK didn't fuck around with Marlyn Monroe in the Oval Office behind Jackie O's back are fucking crazy.

Exactly who I was thinking about when I posted that. Anyone who doesn't think JFK didn't fuck around with Marlyn Monroe in the Oval Office behind Jackie O's back are fucking crazy.
Is there any documentation proving Marilyn visited the White House?

58c2fd1a1d000037037cdc10.png

Bill 'The Rapist' Clinton has spoken!

Remember when Donald raped Ivana? 'Member dat?
Fake News!
Disagreed. The "Fake News!" meme will die a quick death due to overuse by whiners and liars. The fact remains Ivana did make that claim both in court and in her book. OTOH, long after the divorce, she also claimed he'd make a great President and supported his candidacy, so feel free to pick which story best supports your political agenda.

Is there any documentation proving Marilyn visited the White House?
Not that I know about, but the allegations that JFK fucked Monroe are strong. Are you defending a Democrat adulterer, Steve?

What there isn't proof of is that the Kennedy's had anything to do with her death.

Last edited:
Face it, Bill Clinton authorized the bombing of a defenseless country in Europe when he was literally caught with his pants down. It's indicative of how out of touch the democrat party and the MSM is when they don't seem to understand that anything that clown has to say is ludicrous.

Forum List

Back