“Mr. Trumps” Dance Card Just Got A Lot Fuller

No such thing.

Not what happened.

No pressuring. No request to manufacture any fraudulent votes. Not at all what Trump actually said.

Didn’t happen. At least not by anyone on the GOP side.

Didn’t happen.

You mean challenging an election based on clear evidence of election fraud?

Didn’t happen.

Didn’t happen. And I wonder if you meant Capitol.

Nothing done by Trump.

I’m sure you have more dishonest claims in your list, shitface. But your lies carry no weight.

No ma’am. You are simply lying. Nothing new in that.

Only in your fervid and putrid and dishonest imagination.
Trump's juries are going to make a fool out of you AGAIN.
All of these things are on record and easily provable shit for brains.

Trump's juries are going to make a fool out of you AGAIN.
As I’ve already said, many times, I wouldn’t be surprised if a conviction ensues. Maybe more than one. Wouldn’t make a fool out of me (at all) since I haven’t denied it. You lying twat.

Of course, I have said that, ultimately, none of the convictions (if any) will survive on appeal n all likelihood.
All of these things are on record and easily provable shit for brains.
None of the shit you claim is true.

Jure both a liar and easily misled.

No such thing.

Not what happened.

No pressuring. No request to manufacture any fraudulent votes. Not at all what Trump actually said.

Didn’t happen. At least not by anyone on the GOP side.

Didn’t happen.

You mean challenging an election based on clear evidence of election fraud?

Didn’t happen.

Didn’t happen. And I wonder if you meant Capitol.

Nothing done by Trump.

I’m sure you have more dishonest claims in your list, shitface. But your lies carry no weight.

No ma’am. You are simply lying. Nothing new in that.

Only in your fervid and putrid and dishonest imagination.
Have you ever asked yourself why you are always so surprised to learn that you're wrong?

Have you ever asked yourself why you are always so surprised to learn that you're wrong?
BabblesAgain can never admit when he's wrong even when FACTS make a complete fool of him.
He just moves the goalpost and claims he never actually "said" what it was he said.
He is an imbecile.

At a hearing on Monday, Chutkan said trial dates proposed by Trump and special counsel Jack Smith are not appropriate. Smith offered a trial early in 2024, while Trump wants a date in April 2026.

“Setting a trial date does not depend and should not depend on the defendant's personal and professional obligations. Mr Trump, like any defendant, will have to make the trial date work regardless of his schedule," This case is not going to trial in 2026,” Chutkan said.

The judge has set a March 4 trial date for Donald Trump in the federal case in Washington charging the former president with trying to overturn the results of the 2020 election.

This ruling followed by another ruling in the Georgia case.

Fulton County Superior Court Judge Scott McAfee has set a date for former President Donald Trump and his 18 co-defendants to be arraigned on charges in the Georgia election interference case.

The plea hearings and arraignments for the 19 defendants are scheduled for Sept. 6, starting at 9:30 a.m. and running at 15-minute intervals through 3 p.m.

“Mr. Trump has a full schedule of court appearances on the campaign trail.

View attachment 821562
But no worries he has you and your Dim sheeple doing all his campaigning for him.
Where will you move skrewey?

Forum List

Back