“Mr. Trumps” Dance Card Just Got A Lot Fuller

Who says I am "fine" with Biden?
Your problem is you think it defends Trump when you attack somebody else.
It doesn't.
Attacked? I asked a question! My biggest issue is Trump has done nothing, and we have a tyranical democrat party using the DOJ to attack a political opponent.

Before Trump can be allowed on the 2024 ballot the American people deserve to know what the jury's verdict is on his failed coup of 2020.
The criminal courts shouldn’t be concerned with that. If the courts shouldn’t be concerned with delaying them they shouldn’t be concerned with expediting then either.

Before Trump can be allowed on the 2024 ballot the American people deserve to know what the jury's verdict is on his failed coup of 2020.
Thus admitting it is all about politics, and not the truth, do you think he will get fair minded jurists?

And a lot of other issues. That just got worse for RICO Don.

Banks and insurance companies trying to keep the public in the dark about their business dealings with Donald Trump ran into a ray of legal sunshine on Tuesday, after a judge ruled that he wouldn’t seal records in the run-up to the New York Attorney General’s upcoming trial against the real estate mogul.

A handful of firms associated with Trump made a last-ditch effort to hide documents that detailed the way they unwittingly became part of the Trump Organization’s alleged scheme to inflate assets. But the judge, Arthur F. Engoron, ruled that—aside from information like the home addresses of certain employees and bank account numbers—the public has a right to see the documents and communications.

Here's where the whole sordid affair starts going down hill very fast for the tangerine colored turd, because everybody that has covered for him, up until now, have no choice but cover their own asses.

Judge Won't Let Banks and Insurers Hide Their Trump Docs.

Banks and insurance companies trying to keep the public in the dark about their business dealings with Donald Trump ran into a ray of legal sunshine on Tuesday, after a judge ruled that he wouldn’t seal records in the run-up to the New York Attorney General’s upcoming trial against the real estate mogul.

A handful of firms associated with Trump made a last-ditch effort to hide documents that detailed the way they unwittingly became part of the Trump Organization’s alleged scheme to inflate assets. But the judge, Arthur F. Engoron, ruled that—aside from information like the home addresses of certain employees and bank account numbers—the public has a right to see the documents and communications.

The former president is just 34 days away from heading to civil trial in New York City, where his personal finances will be put under a microscope while the state’s AG tries to bleed his corporation dry over the way it routinely overstated its holdings on official documents.

New York A.G. James is coming P01135809. The Orange Shit Pile has been so busy Florida, Georgia and Washington, D.C. while Ms. James working to get P01135809 into Civil Court, where she can lay bare the fraud of P01135809's business dealings. She is going after his money and his properties. Properties that he would have to sell to his ever growing legal fees.

I am fucking loving it.

Judge Won't Let Banks and Insurers Hide Their Trump Docs.

The former president is just 34 days away from heading to civil trial in New York City, where his personal finances will be put under a microscope while the state’s AG tries to bleed his corporation dry over the way it routinely overstated its holdings on official documents.

New York A.G. James is coming P01135809. The Orange Shit Pile has been so busy Florida, Georgia and Washington, D.C. while Ms. James working to get P01135809 into Civil Court, where she can lay bare the fraud of P01135809's business dealings. She is going after his money and his properties. Properties that he would have to sell to his ever growing legal fees.

I am fucking loving it.
Is it your view that companies who do business with people you disagree with politically should be punished? Should all companies have to post a list of their clients?

Oh, I can see straight! In fact, I am the most unbiased, non-partisan poster at this website!
You’re diseased and you can’t see anything straight. Plus, you speak with forked tongue.

You’re bent.

Which didn’t happen, you banbling bullshit baboon.

You’re never right.
**Fake elector scheme

**Pressuring DOJ to just say the election was corrupt and "leave the rest up to me (Trump) and Republican congressmen."

** Trying to pressure state election officials and Attorney General's to manufacture fraudulent votes

**Breaking into secure state electronic voting systems

**Advocating for the option of declaring martial law and using the U.S. military to seize voting machines

**Sowing distrust among the electorate in bedrock democratic institutions such as election security, the independent press, and the court system.

**Resisting the peaceful transfer of power, another bedrock democratic institution

**Inciting a riot and insurrection on The U.S. Capital in an attempt to prevent Congress from certifying the election

And the list goes on BabblesAgain.
You are WRONG as usual you babbling freak.
It happened.

**Fake elector scheme
No such thing.
**Pressuring DOJ to just say the election was corrupt and "leave the rest up to me (Trump) and Republican congressmen."
Not what happened.
** Trying to pressure state election officials and Attorney General's to manufacture fraudulent votes
No pressuring. No request to manufacture any fraudulent votes. Not at all what Trump actually said.
**Breaking into secure state electronic voting systems
Didn’t happen. At least not by anyone on the GOP side.
**Advocating for the option of declaring martial law and using the U.S. military to seize voting machines
Didn’t happen.
**Sowing distrust among the electorate in bedrock democratic institutions such as election security, the independent press, and the court system.
You mean challenging an election based on clear evidence of election fraud?
**Resisting the peaceful transfer of power, another bedrock democratic institution
Didn’t happen.
**Inciting a riot and insurrection on The U.S. Capital
Didn’t happen. And I wonder if you meant Capitol.
in an attempt to prevent Congress from certifying the election
Nothing done by Trump.
And the list goes on
I’m sure you have more dishonest claims in your list, shitface. But your lies carry no weight.
You are WRONG as usual
No ma’am. You are simply lying. Nothing new in that.

It happened.
Only in your fervid and putrid and dishonest imagination.

Forum List

Back