‘Mr. Wonderful’ slams Trump ruling: ‘You might as well find guilty every real estate developer on Earth’

But there is fraud. Filing a SFC with false information is the fraud.

The SFC has to have present market value. Everyone knows this.

And the market value is up to interpretation.

There was no fraud, because there was no one who was defrauded.

So you didn't even listen to his comments? What's the matter, afraid they might actually make sense?
He said that everyone does what Trump did.

If that’s the case, everyone is committing fraud.

Like when we had the days of mortgages without income verification and people just wrote down numbers. That was fraud, was it not?

I don’t really have a problem with government trying to reduce banking fraud. Seems like ignoring that has led to problems for us in the past.

:laughing0301: Oh I hope they do as well, it will bankrupt NY, and you should then be criticizing the NY governor's comments, she basically said that they were NOT going to do that, it was just 'different' for Trump somehow.

And the market value is up to interpretation.

There was no fraud, because there was no one who was defrauded.
Let’s take this slow.

Market value is based on facts, is it not? Square footage. Location. Things like that, right?

He said that everyone does what Trump did.

If that’s the case, everyone is committing fraud.

Like when we had the days of mortgages without income verification and people just wrote down numbers. That was fraud, was it not?

Where are all the other charges and trials? Who else have they brought into court to answer for it?

:laughing0301: Oh I hope they do as well, it will bankrupt NY, and you should then be criticizing the NY governor's comments, she basically said that they were NOT going to do that, it was just 'different' for Trump somehow.
So the argument is now “let us do fraud or else it will harm the city”, right?

Let’s take this slow.

Market value is based on facts, is it not? Square footage. Location. Things like that, right?

Market value is based on what the market will pay for something.

Appraisal formulas create a starting point for the discussions on what the market value could be, which is determined BY THE MARKET.

All houses sell for their exact appraised value?

Where are all the other charges and trials? Who else have they brought into court to answer for it?
Who else has been found to be doing this?

Did Kevin O’Leary do it?

Lets see a show of hands.

Next time try using facts and logic rather than demanding I believe what you tell me to because you said so.

Right wing authoritarianism just doesn’t work on me.
LOL You can stop pounding the table I won't pummel your nonsense on this any more.

Market value is based on what the market will pay for something.

Appraisal formulas create a starting point for the discussions on what the market value could be, which is determined BY THE MARKET.

All houses sell for their exact appraised value?
You’re going to make this difficult I can see. All you have is tautology.

Is what someone is willing to pay based on facts of the property? Like square footage or location, etc?

You’re going to make this difficult I can see. All you have is tautology.

Is what someone is willing to pay based on facts of the property? Like square footage or location, etc?

Demand, other properties nearby market value, all variable numbers.

Did Kevin O’Leary do it?

His argument was this law was never applied to anyone else for 70 years like it has been applied to Trump.

It was always used as a recovery mechanism AFTER criminal evidence was found of fraud.

So what likely happened is James poured over the law books to find something even remotely able to be used, and then made sure she got a Judge willing to go along with it.

Demand, other properties nearby market value, all variable numbers.
I’m not talking about the variable numbers. I’m talking about the facts about the property.

You do agree that there are factual things regarding a property that impact the value of the property, no?

Did Kevin O’Leary do it?

So you know that they've done this to no one else, yet you find nothing strange or odd about that? lol

Why isn't the NY AG looking for it? They only cared about Trump doing it apparently. Wonder why that is???

I know, I know... everyone on the left is pure and altruistic, it's only those on the right or associated with the evil Trump that is corrupt. :laughing0301:

They couldn't have possibly twisted something into fraud that wasn't fraud because they truly care about the American citizens, not because they are corrupt pieces of shit that are doing everything in their power to interfere in an election and to take down the opponent their beloved asshole in the WH is facing in November. It has nothing at all do with that. :auiqs.jpg:

His argument was this law was never applied to anyone else for 70 years like it has been applied to Trump.

It was always used as a recovery mechanism AFTER criminal evidence was found of fraud.

So what likely happened is James poured over the law books to find something even remotely able to be used, and then made sure she got a Judge willing to go along with it.

You are far more patient than I am, if she doesn't already know this then she is as stupid as a doorknob. She's made excuse after excuse in this thread and will never see the light of day because she doesn't want to, simple as that.

So you know that they've done this to no one else, yet you find nothing strange or odd about that? lol

Why isn't the NY AG looking for it? They only cared about Trump doing it apparently. Wonder why that is???

I know, I know... everyone on the left is pure and altruistic, it's only those on the right or associated with the evil Trump that is corrupt. :laughing0301:

They couldn't have possibly twisted something into fraud that wasn't fraud because they truly care about the American citizens, not because they are corrupt pieces of shit that are doing everything in their power to interfere in an election and to take down the opponent their beloved asshole in the WH is facing in November. It has nothing at all do with that. :auiqs.jpg:
Of course I don’t know, I don’t claim to know everything.

Trump’s prosecution came about bedside of reporting. It’s not something they’re digging into everyone over but it definitely did come up after other people did.

I have my doubts as to whether other developers actually do this as O’Leary claims. I’d want to see more proof of this before I accept it as fact.

Forum List

Back