‘Mr. Wonderful’ slams Trump ruling: ‘You might as well find guilty every real estate developer on Earth’

I’m not talking about the variable numbers. I’m talking about the facts about the property.

You do agree that there are factual things regarding a property that impact the value of the property, no?

Trump admitted to the one factual defect, the square footage thing. Meanwhile it still didn't impact the successful repayment of the loan.

Of course I don’t know, I don’t claim to know everything.

Trump’s prosecution came about bedside of reporting. It’s not something they’re digging into everyone over but it definitely did come up after other people did.

I have my doubts as to whether other developers actually do this as O’Leary claims. I’d want to see more proof of this before I accept it as fact.

All you know is you hate Trump, and will suck the dick of anyone who will try to ruin him, regardless of legality or common decency.

slurp slurp slurp.

Of course I don’t know, I don’t claim to know everything.

Trump’s prosecution came about bedside of reporting. It’s not something they’re digging into everyone over but it definitely did come up after other people did.

I have my doubts as to whether other developers actually do this as O’Leary claims. I’d want to see more proof of this before I accept it as fact.

Too bad for you that no one gives a fuck if you accept it as 'fact' or not. :dunno:

I’m not talking about the variable numbers. I’m talking about the facts about the property.

You do agree that there are factual things regarding a property that impact the value of the property, no?
So you admit there are variables. Baby steps.

Trump admitted to the one factual defect, the square footage thing. Meanwhile it still didn't impact the successful repayment of the loan.
Yes, he admitted to it after it was caught.

But I don’t really care what he admitted to.

Did Trump’s “Seven Springs” property have 7 mansions present on it?

But there is fraud. Filing a SFC with false information is the fraud.

The SFC has to have present market value. Everyone knows this.

No, it's not fraud, a NY AG and a single judge have convinced you it is though, contrary to what thousands of other experts have said.

You cling to what the NY AG and judge said like a lifeline though, because it's all you have and you hate Trump, just as the judge does.

Yes, he admitted to it after it was caught.

But I don’t really care what he admitted to.

Did Trump’s “Seven Springs” property have 7 mansions present on it?

Did he claim 7 buildings or the ability of 7 buildings to be there?

No, it's not fraud, a NY AG and a single judge have convinced you it is though, contrary to what thousands of other experts have said.

You cling to what the NY AG and judge said like a lifeline though, because it's all you have and you hate Trump, just as the judge does.
So it’s not fraud to tell a bank false information to get a better deal?

Yes or no.

You're FOS.
Banks overvalued their assets, (people's loans) then sold them to investors.

Yes it did, LACK of appraisals.
Banks and lenders didn't do appraisals.

It had nothing to do with appraisals.

That's not the case at all you idiot, they loaned money to people who should have never had money loaned to them, hence the term 'sub-prime'.

They were listing the current market value, so tell me what you think the claim was.

Market value includes the potential of the property for development.

It's why 1/2 an acre in NYC is worth far more than 1/2 an acre in an upstate NY county.

Forum List

Back