‘Mr. Wonderful’ slams Trump ruling: ‘You might as well find guilty every real estate developer on Earth’

I’ll keep posting it until someone addresses it with a factual rebuttal.

You wouldn't know a 'factual rebuttal' if it slapped you across the face. There is absolutely nothing anyone can say that would change your mind, because you are a low IQ 'media' drone that doesn't have an original thought. I do not call out your posts to try to convince you, but simply to show others how full of shit you are.

It’s true. The rules are different for the elites. That’s probably why Deutsche Bank wouldn’t ever try to take Trump to court over his fraud.

But if it were one of us, watch out.

If it were you, I personally would be all for bankrupting you to the point that you no longer could see a reason to prolong the misery.

So you're another idiot that believes Deutsche Bank gave out a quarter of a billion dollars on Trump's word. :laughing0301:
Sure.........

Witness ties Trump's phony finance statements to $125 ...​

1708527016142.png
Courthouse News
https://www.courthousenews.com › witness-ties-trumps-p...

Oct 11, 2023 — Nicholas Haigh of Deutsche Bank testified that Trump's financial statements played a role in the bank's decision to offer him a loan.

Deutsche Bank loaned Trump $2bn despite multiple red flags ...​

1708527067040.png
worldfinance.com
https://www.worldfinance.com › strategy › deutsche-ban...

US President Donald Trump was able to access over $2bn in loans from Deutsche Bank despite the German lender being aware of inconsistencies in his finances, ...

The trial was public including the testimony.

What are you hanging your hat on?

How business is done everywhere, every day, all day.

You've never answered the question as to who else this exact kind of charge has been brought against by NY state or any other state, and what their fine was. Or are you convinced that Trump is the only one who has 'violated' what you have been convinced he's 'violated'?

Did you even watch the video and what Kevin O'Leary had to say? He is an expert in the industry, yet you summarily dismiss his expertise, which shows you for the partisan hack you truly are.

says who?

Again this is part of the negotiation process for the loan.
Generally accepted accounting principles.

Its pretty obvious a statement of financial condition indicates the current condition and not some aspirational amount.

My best guess is that the bank definitely knew that Trump‘s SFC was full of shit which is why they just cut his value in half rather than go through line by line to verify every item.

Besides, they got a personal guarantee out of him anyway.

Of course the bank won’t admit it because their reputation is important.

More importantly, whether the bank checked the numbers or not isn’t actually relevant to the charges. Submitting false information is fraud regardless.
And that's the door democrats will probably wish they hadn't opened.

Generally accepted accounting principles.

Its pretty obvious a statement of financial condition indicates the current condition and not some aspirational amount.

For tax value and other government purposes, maybe, because those are set rules for appraising.

For negotiations, it's what the two contracting parties agree to.

How business is done everywhere, every day, all day.

You've never answered the question as to who else this exact kind of charge has been brought against by NY state or any other state, and what their fine was. Or are you convinced that Trump is the only one who has 'violated' what you have been convinced he's 'violated'?

Did you even watch the video and what Kevin O'Leary had to say? He is an expert in the industry, yet you summarily dismiss his expertise, which shows you for the partisan hack you truly are.
I heard Kevin O’Leary basically say that fraud is pervasive.

If that’s true, we have bigger problems.

I heard Kevin O’Leary basically say that fraud is pervasive.

If that’s true, we have bigger problems.

He didn't say it was fraud, he said it was how things have been done.

The law used in this case has no history of being used in the manner it has just been used, in any other use there was some criminal activity related to the supposed "fraud".

Yes, dumbfuck......TRUMP's appraiser.

Larson, a real estate brokerage executive and certified appraiser, assessed Trump properties for lenders. He was taken aback when told on the stand that he was repeatedly cited as an outside expert in former Trump Organization controller Jeffrey McConney ’s valuation spreadsheets.

“It’s inappropriate and inaccurate,” Larson testified. “I should have been told, and an appraisal should have been ordered.”

In cross-examining Larson, Trump lawyer Lazaro Fields asked whether anything “prevents President Trump, as a real estate developer, from valuing his own properties.”

“I don’t know. I wouldn’t know,” Larson responded. Asked again, Larson said: “Not that I know of.”

Kidder, the Trump company accountant, testified that as she filled out spreadsheets documenting the value of a Trump-owned Wall Street office building, then-finance chief Allen Weisselberg told her to act as if the skyscraper would be fully leased by a certain date, even if some space was currently vacant. For a Park Avenue residential tower, she was told to project that unsold units “would all sell out” in a certain timeframe.

I think you need to go back and read the original post that you're perpetuating, your posts have nothing to do with it. :dunno:

Prove that Deutsche Bank did not do its own appraisals as part of the loan process.

For tax value and other government purposes, maybe, because those are set rules for appraising.

For negotiations, it's what the two contracting parties agree to.
You can’t just relabel fraud as “negotiating”.

The rules for a statement of financial condition are current market value. You can’t negotiate away the rules.

He didn't say it was fraud, he said it was how things have been done.

The law used in this case has no history of being used in the manner it has just been used, in any other use there was some criminal activity related to the supposed "fraud".
If this is how things are done, then it means fraud is pervasive.

This came to light because of investigative reporting. I look forward to other real estate developers coming forward to defend Trump by saying they likewise don’t follow accounting principles and submit SFC that are completely inaccurate.

You can’t just relabel fraud as “negotiating”.

The rules for a statement of financial condition are current market value. You can’t negotiate away the rules.

You can't just make up fraud accusations when there was no actual fraud. No actual harmed party.

And market value is a moving number, depending on the market at the time and the valuation by various parties.

Tax value is not a moving number, and is set by law.

If this is how things are done, then it means fraud is pervasive.

This came to light because of investigative reporting. I look forward to other real estate developers coming forward to defend Trump by saying they likewise don’t follow accounting principles and submit SFC that are completely inaccurate.

No, it doesn't mean that at all, it means that the AG and judge twisted the law to a point that has never been done before to 'get Trump', a corrupt show trial that will be overturned on appeal. And why the NY governor felt compelled to reassure other major business owners that they 'have nothing to worry about'.

You can't just make up fraud accusations when there was no actual fraud. No actual harmed party.

And market value is a moving number, depending on the market at the time and the valuation by various parties.

Tax value is not a moving number, and is set by law.
But there is fraud. Filing a SFC with false information is the fraud.

The SFC has to have present market value. Everyone knows this.

This ruling WILL GUT THE NYC REAL ESTATE MARKET. They have no idea how bad it is going to get. As one guy stated, “it’s like being convicted of murder and no one is dead”

Developers and other businesses are pulling out of New York faster than a cheap hooker now that the word is out the state will go after anyone who doesn't fall in line with their politics.

The DemoKKKrats who run that shithole are determined to destroy it.

No, it doesn't mean that at all, it means that the AG and judge twisted the law to a point that has never been done before to 'get Trump', a corrupt show trial that will be overturned on appeal. And why the NY governor felt compelled to reassure other major business owners that they 'have nothing to worry about'.
Im sure you will agree that filing a SFC with false information is not legal, correct?

Forum List

Back