‘Mr. Wonderful’ slams Trump ruling: ‘You might as well find guilty every real estate developer on Earth’

You don’t understand the analogy?

Abstract thought is difficult for simple thinkers but people usually catch on some around middle school.

Dont give up! You’ll get it some day.

Until then, probably best to avoid having opinions on things you can’t understand.
It was a dipshit attempt at an analogy, Simp.

WTF?
It's the post right above the one you commented on.
WOW.

Trump employee and appraiser testify against him in civil ...

1708516858009.png

PBS
https://www.pbs.org › newshour › politics › trump-empl...
Oct 17, 2023 — NEW YORK (AP) — Donald Trump returned Tuesday to the civil fraud trial that imperils his real estate empire, watching and deploring the case ..

WTF?

All that says is that an 'outside appraiser' testified, not that Duetsche Bank did not have any of the assets put up for collateral appraised.

You people are terminally fucking stupid.

Inflating his property values to get a loan, then devaluing them at tax time.

Property tax valuation and this valuation follow different rules.

Also, when he used the loans to expand properties or businesses, he increased the overall tax base of the city.

Again, where is the actual harm?

And because TRUMP! had a solid reputation for paying back his loans on time (and he did pay it back fully and on time).

Let's be honest here, a bank loaning millions of dollars without either complete trust in the applicant or doing a strict analysis of the application, including the value of the offered collateral, is guilty of financial malpractice and somebody should be fired.

Not only fired, they can be brought up on charges as well, and pay millions in fines, along with the bank. Banks are very rigid on policy and ensuring that all SEC regulations are followed to the letter, all employees are relentlessly trained on SEC rules and regulations, not to mention all of the safeguards and policies put in place to keep anything like that from happening. if they're not, they'll go down eventually. A banks reputation is everything.

WTF?

All that says is that an 'outside appraiser' testified, not that Duetsche Bank did not have any of the assets put up for collateral appraised.
Yes, dumbfuck......TRUMP's appraiser.
You people are terminally fucking stupid.
Larson, a real estate brokerage executive and certified appraiser, assessed Trump properties for lenders. He was taken aback when told on the stand that he was repeatedly cited as an outside expert in former Trump Organization controller Jeffrey McConney ’s valuation spreadsheets.

“It’s inappropriate and inaccurate,” Larson testified. “I should have been told, and an appraisal should have been ordered.”

In cross-examining Larson, Trump lawyer Lazaro Fields asked whether anything “prevents President Trump, as a real estate developer, from valuing his own properties.”

“I don’t know. I wouldn’t know,” Larson responded. Asked again, Larson said: “Not that I know of.”

Kidder, the Trump company accountant, testified that as she filled out spreadsheets documenting the value of a Trump-owned Wall Street office building, then-finance chief Allen Weisselberg told her to act as if the skyscraper would be fully leased by a certain date, even if some space was currently vacant. For a Park Avenue residential tower, she was told to project that unsold units “would all sell out” in a certain timeframe.

The only one item that could be considered this is the square footage thing, and the rest is open to interpretation, as most property an business valuations are open to.

So that's worth a 450M fine?
Theres plenty factual items that are not open to interpretation.

For instance, Trump had a property valued at $161 million on his SFC and an independent appraisal put the value at less than $10 million. Trump’s valuation took into account the presence of a bunch of mansions that didn’t exist and legally couldn’t be built.

Tell me what is just a matter of opinion about valuing a property with improvements that hadn’t been constructed?

Sure, there’s plenty of reason to be critical of Deutsche Bank here.

But no one can claim that Trump always pays backs his loans, as I proved with his default on his loan for Trump tower in Chicago.

Your comment about him not always paying back his loans further corrodes your point that the bank handed him a quarter of billion dollars based on his own completed SFC. :cuckoo:

This ruling WILL GUT THE NYC REAL ESTATE MARKET. They have no idea how bad it is going to get. As one guy stated, “it’s like being convicted of murder and no one is dead”

So what.....stupid bald fuck, can't afford any hair rich-bitch?

Not only fired, they can be brought up on charges as well, and pay millions in fines, along with the bank. Banks are very rigid on policy and ensuring that all SEC regulations are followed to the letter, all employees are relentlessly trained on SEC rules and regulations, not to mention all of the safeguards and policies put in place to keep anything like that from happening. if they're not, they'll go down eventually. A banks reputation is everything.
You mean like all those bankers that were charged during the subprime loan crisis because they didn’t verify incomes?

Thats right. It didn’t happen.

Your comment about him not always paying back his loans further corrodes your point that the bank handed him a quarter of billion dollars based on his own completed SFC. :cuckoo:
My best guess is that the bank definitely knew that Trump‘s SFC was full of shit which is why they just cut his value in half rather than go through line by line to verify every item.

Besides, they got a personal guarantee out of him anyway.

Of course the bank won’t admit it because their reputation is important.

More importantly, whether the bank checked the numbers or not isn’t actually relevant to the charges. Submitting false information is fraud regardless.

I’ll keep posting it until someone addresses it with a factual rebuttal.

A factual rebuttal? To what, what the judge said at trial? All you're doing is regurgitating what was said at trial, nothing more, because you have zero knowledge of the business. What was said by the judge to make his 'determination' was utter bullshit. You just want to believe it so badly that you virtually ignore what every industry expert is saying, including the idiot governor of NY since she knows exactly what that trial result implies, and why she made a statement about it. As I said, naive and stupid.

A factual rebuttal? To what, what the judge said at trial? All you're doing is regurgitating what was said at trial, nothing more, because you have zero knowledge of the business. What was said by the judge to make his 'determination' was utter bullshit. You just want to believe it so badly that you virtually ignore what every industry expert is saying, including the idiot governor of NY since she knows exactly what that trial result implies, and why she made a statement about it. As I said, naive and stupid.
Good god, why would anyone think what was said at trial would be relevant to the case? Surely your opinion matters more than the statements made by witnesses under oath!

Did the judge factually misrepresent what the witnesses said?

Tell us just what your issue with the judge is.

Property tax valuation and this valuation follow different rules.

Also, when he used the loans to expand properties or businesses, he increased the overall tax base of the city.
Really?
Again, where is the actual harm?
NOT paying the proper tax on his real estate.

Kidder, the Trump company accountant, testified that as she filled out spreadsheets documenting the value of a Trump-owned Wall Street office building, then-finance chief Allen Weisselberg told her to act as if the skyscraper would be fully leased by a certain date, even if some space was currently vacant. For a Park Avenue residential tower, she was told to project that unsold units “would all sell out” in a certain timeframe.

Filling out forms for loans as if your building is completely full, when actually they are half empty.

Two sets of numbers, used for different purposes.

Yes, dumbfuck......TRUMP's appraiser.

Larson, a real estate brokerage executive and certified appraiser, assessed Trump properties for lenders. He was taken aback when told on the stand that he was repeatedly cited as an outside expert in former Trump Organization controller Jeffrey McConney ’s valuation spreadsheets.

“It’s inappropriate and inaccurate,” Larson testified. “I should have been told, and an appraisal should have been ordered.”

In cross-examining Larson, Trump lawyer Lazaro Fields asked whether anything “prevents President Trump, as a real estate developer, from valuing his own properties.”

“I don’t know. I wouldn’t know,” Larson responded. Asked again, Larson said: “Not that I know of.”

I don't give a fuck what an appraiser said at trial, the point being made was that Deutsche Bank did not have the assets appraised. None of your long winded posts have proven that point.

Forum List

Back