‘Mr. Wonderful’ slams Trump ruling: ‘You might as well find guilty every real estate developer on Earth’

It depends. In America it used to be a damaged Party would file a motion; in Progressive run localities, it’s Stalinist “show me the Bad Orange Man, I’ll show you the crime”

Progressives always LOVE and ADMIRE Fascism, until it’s directed at them
That's not what I asked. I asked how YOU think our courts should decide who is charged.

You’re going to make this difficult I can see. All you have is tautology.

Is what someone is willing to pay based on facts of the property? Like square footage or location, etc?

Have you ever purchased a property or sold one?

Market value includes the potential of the property for development.

It's why 1/2 an acre in NYC is worth far more than 1/2 an acre in an upstate NY county.
Current market value.

Would you pay more for a property that had 7 mansions built on it or no mansions built on it?

Current market value.

Would you pay more for a property that had 7 mansions built on it or no mansions built on it?

In NYC it depends if you plan on tearing down those "mansions" to build 50 unit apartments.

Once again showing market value depends on what is planned for the property, not just what is on the property.

No, not correct. You will learn that when this case is appealed, since trials and courts are all that you give any credence to.
Really? So you think businesses are allowed to lie to banks?

I don’t think that’s true. I sure hope it isn’t.

Current market value.

One guy might pay more for the first, another for the second.

This is where opinions factor in, Simp.

Demand, other properties nearby market value, all variable numbers.
What marener likes to do is control the narrative, she takes things down a nonsensical path where she thinks she can 'win' points, but really have no bearing on the subject being discussed. Getting into the details of how appraisals work is just her mucking up the water so she can avoid the actual topic. How appraisals work has nothing to do with this case. And on top of that, she knows little to nothing about the topic, but acts like she is an expert. She does this in just about every thread, which is why I typically never respond to her posts, it's a complete waste of time.

In NYC it depends if you plan on tearing down those "mansions" to build 50 unit apartments.

Once again showing market value depends on what is planned for the property, not just what is on the property.
God, you really are desperate to avoid reality.

So you’re trying to say that the presence of 7 mansions is irrelevant to the current market value of the property?

"It wasn't overvaluing, it was assuming less risk of defaults".

But DEFAULT is exactly what happened, numbnuts.

The Fuel That Fed the Subprime Meltdown

View attachment 906027
Investopedia
https://www.investopedia.com › ... › Macroeconomics
During the subprime mortgage crisis, widespread defaults from subprime borrowers led to the collapse of the housing market, causing disaster for banks that ...

because of the taking on of higher risks by the lenders.

Forum List

Back