‘Mr. Wonderful’ slams Trump ruling: ‘You might as well find guilty every real estate developer on Earth’

What marener likes to do is control the narrative, she takes things down a nonsensical path where she thinks she can 'win' points, but really have no bearing on the subject being discussed. Getting into the details of how appraisals work is just her mucking up the water so she can avoid the actual topic. How appraisals work has nothing to do with this case. And on top of that, she knows little to nothing about the topic, but acts like she is an expert. She does this in just about every thread, which is why I typically never respond to her posts, it's a complete waste of time.

She/he/it seems to have a crush on me, I get her nonsense responses to my posts all the time.

Depends on the conditions of the buildings, and if they are to be used or replaced.
Jesus, this is sad.

Trump sure thought building mansions would increase the value of the property. Do you disagree with this premise?

She has zero understanding of the real estate business.
Incredible the number of no knowledge persons puffing out their chests about their fake moral outrage of “he overvalued”
Plus it took some digging but to my reading the judge considered only the value of what some call “the club” and not all improvements on the whole parcel.

The appeals court's opinion will matter, and failing that a federal court's opinion will matter.

That you had to spread out your response shows you don't actually understand any of this, you just see the result and start jerking off to it.
Appeal on what grounds?
You do realize that appeals don't necessarily even have to be heard if the original ruling was sound, right?
"WHAAAH! It's not FAIR!" is usually not an adequate enough legal argument to challenge a ruling.
Naw.
This case is over. Nothing left but for the orange shoe clerk to PAY UP SUCKER!
:auiqs.jpg:

Do you realize you are trying to get gotcha crap on bullshit?

Also, please go suck some Anti-fa cock.
This isn’t “gotcha”, it’s trying to get you to have an honest conversation for once in your life.

Trump had an independent appraisal of 7 springs at less than $10 million. It’s an empty piece of property.

Trump instead listed it at $161 million because their value assumed the presence of 7 mansions that were not built and were not legal to build.

This is an example of a lie in their valuation. The valuation was based on facts that are not true. Therefore, it’s fraud.

There are other lies in the valuations. This is just one.

But you can’t admit this because you will defend Trump no matter what.

Obviously, TRUMP! had a stellar reputation for repaying loans fully and on time

As evidenced by his multiple bankruptcies right?

Incredible the number of no knowledge persons puffing out their chests about their fake moral outrage of “he overvalued”
Plus it took some digging but to my reading the judge considered only the value of what some call “the club” and not all improvements on the whole parcel.

The whole thing was a sham from beginning to end.

Forum List

Back