‘Mr. Wonderful’ slams Trump ruling: ‘You might as well find guilty every real estate developer on Earth’

The Governor said that?

Quote and link then..

None will be provided of course. Note the “said as much” which means she did NOT say that
Certainly.
No one has a thing to worry about as long as they aren't Trump.

Become the next Trump and......

If the valuation was based on a fact which is untrue, then it is a lie. Trump used false information to base his valuations on. False information like the nonexistent mansions, the lack of rent control, nonexistent licensing deals, nonexistent approval to build additional homes.

Theres lots of subjectivity in appraisals, but there are also facts. Trump lied about those facts.

Irrelevant. Once Trump submitted false information, it was fraud.

Irrelevant. See above.

Irrelevant. See above.

You have zero knowledge of what happened between Trump and the bank and refuse to educate yourself.

I never claimed to be able to do so and it is also irrelevant.

Thanks for proving my point, your entire argument rests on the opinion of one corrupt judge. We'll see how that turns out.

we doint believe you anymore,,, not that we ever did,,
From page 5 of the decision.

1708533877187.png

Thanks for proving my point, your entire argument rests on the opinion of one corrupt judge. We'll see how that turns out.
The opinion is based on testimony from the trial and documents submitted in evidence. I think that’s a pretty good basis for an opinion.

What was incorrect?

I’m still waiting to hear what the fraud perpetrated at trial was.

Houses are built with wood and nails. What kind of question is that?

A corrupt, biased, lying judge.

I hope for your sake that answer was facetious. If you're really that stupid, you have my sympathies.

I don't know, they still could.

A "new" law?
The NY law was passed in 1956.

Or you are too dumb to realize you brought up federal law when talking about a criminal case.

New use of the law. There has been no instance prior of the law being used on its own, instead of being used as a method of recovery AFTER fraud has been proved criminally.

This isn’t “minutiae” since it’s central to the allegations.

Appraisals are used for all sorts of things, including determine your current financial condition.

You can’t claim potential improvements of a property in the current market value since those improvements do not exist currently. Words have meaning.

Actual fraud would be central to the case, but it never happened.

and intent for the property has meaning in any given sale.

A corrupt, biased, lying judge.

I hope for your sake that answer was facetious. If you're really that stupid, you have my sympathies.
Please tell me what he lied about and what he did that was corrupt.

Yes, I’m being facetious because your question was clearly looking for a particular answer but was far too vague for me to have any idea what you wanted to hear.

The opinion is based on testimony from the trial and documents submitted in evidence. I think that’s a pretty good basis for an opinion.

What was incorrect?

Who determined what testimony was allowed or not allowed? You keep saying that the testimony transcript is available, but you have never linked it. Is it your statement that the judge was not the one to determine that the numbers on the SFC were fraudulent?

If someone sold you a property saying it had 7 mansions on it but it did not, would that be fraud?

Claiming that you intend to build a golden palace on a piece of property does not increase its value.

It Could if you showed you had a huge stack of gold to do it with as well as the estimates from contractors etc.

It takes a shitload more than “ I wanna”… to change a valuation

If someone sold you a property saying it had 7 mansions on it but it did not, would that be fraud?

They weren't selling the property in this case, it was being used as collateral.

Anyone who bought property without viewing it first probably deserves what they get.

Please tell me what he lied about and what he did that was corrupt.

Yes, I’m being facetious because your question was clearly looking for a particular answer but was far too vague for me to have any idea what you wanted to hear.

Your original statement: You can’t claim potential improvements of a property in the current market value since those improvements do not exist currently. Words have meaning.

How does one get a loan to build a house on a vacant piece of land?

Who determined what testimony was allowed or not allowed? You keep saying that the testimony transcript is available, but you have never linked it. Is it your statement that the judge was not the one to determine that the numbers on the SFC were fraudulent?
The defense was allowed to call witnesses and they did.

I never said the testimony transcript was available. If it is, I don’t know where to find it and I haven’t gone looking for it. There were plenty of reporters and other parties at the trial.

The judge did determine the statement was fraudulent and explained in great detail how he came to that conclusion.

Im still waiting to hear from you what he got wrong.

Claiming that you intend to build a golden palace on a piece of property does it increase it’s value.

It Could if you showed you had a huge stack of gold to do it with as well as the estimates from contractors etc.

It takes a shitload more than “ I wanna”… to change a valuation

Actually it does, because it shows the potential of the property.

Again, a standard lot in NYC is worth far more than in Oneonta because of the potential of the property.

Forum List

Back