‘Mr. Wonderful’ slams Trump ruling: ‘You might as well find guilty every real estate developer on Earth’

Please tell me what he lied about and what he did that was corrupt.

Yes, I’m being facetious because your question was clearly looking for a particular answer but was far too vague for me to have any idea what you wanted to hear.
The very fact that he made a ruling unfavorable to Trump makes him “one corrupt judge”

There are hundreds of them at this point already

Surrender accepted

So you are too stupid, sucks to be you. There's actually an entire thread on the subject, just a few rows down from this thread, so apparently you are blind as well.

It's not yes or no, because he wasn't accused of fraud regarding a sale.

he was accused of fraud when no fraud occurred when using the property as collateral for a loan.
You can’t even admit a simple fact, that’s how sad your stance is.

I honestly wonder if you can even admit what fraud is.

Saying a property is worth $161 million because it has 7 mansions is fraud because it had no mansions.

Your original statement: You can’t claim potential improvements of a property in the current market value since those improvements do not exist currently. Words have meaning.

How does one get a loan to build a house on a vacant piece of land?
I suppose several ways, but the loan would probably be securitized by the presumed future value of the property.

Would such a loan require the house to be built as one of the conditions?

If someone sold you a property saying it had 7 mansions on it but it did not, would that be fraud?

Who buys a property without verifying the value of it? Who loans money against a property without verifying the value of it?

You said you've gotten a mortgage, I don't believe you, you have no understanding of even the basics in going through the process.

You can’t even admit a simple fact, that’s how sad your stance is.

I honestly wonder if you can even admit what fraud is.

Saying a property is worth $161 million because it has 7 mansions is fraud because it had no mansions.

It isn't a fact, because it's not the situation given in the case.

Selling it would be fraud in that situation, because you sell based on given conditions at the time of sale, and there is an actual transfer of property. Collateral doesn't involve any transfer unless there is a default.

Or you are too dumb to realize you brought up federal law when talking about a criminal case.

New use of the law. There has been no instance prior of the law being used on its own, instead of being used as a method of recovery AFTER fraud has been proved criminally.
WTf?
Retard.
You did.

"So why isn't Trump charged by a federal court for this"?

Who buys a property without verifying the value of it? Who loans money against a property without verifying the value of it?

You said you've gotten a mortgage, I don't believe you, you have no understanding of even the basics in going through the process.
You didn’t answer the question.

The defense was allowed to call witnesses and they did.

I never said the testimony transcript was available. If it is, I don’t know where to find it and I haven’t gone looking for it. There were plenty of reporters and other parties at the trial.

The judge did determine the statement was fraudulent and explained in great detail how he came to that conclusion.

Im still waiting to hear from you what he got wrong.

Yet you keep referring to the 'testimony'?

Bingo, the determination of 'fraud' all rests with one person, one who had already concluded what his 'determination' would be before anything even started.

What he got wrong? He apparently understands the real estate/banking business as well as you do.

It isn't a fact, because it's not the situation given in the case.

Selling it would be fraud in that situation, because you sell based on given conditions at the time of sale, and there is an actual transfer of property. Collateral doesn't involve any transfer unless there is a default.
Actually it is a fact because that is the situation in the case.

The current market value is based on the current condition of the property. That’s what current means.

That means you can’t value you a property based on something you could do to it in the future (and in this case he couldnt even build the mansions anyway).

Yet you keep referring to the 'testimony'?

Bingo, the determination of 'fraud' all rests with one person, one who had already concluded what his 'determination' would be before anything even started.

What he got wrong? He apparently understands the real estate/banking business as well as you do.
The testimony at the trial is pretty important, we all agree.

Still waiting to hear what he got wrong. Your accusations against him ring hollow without any substantiation.

Actually it is a fact because that is the situation in the case.

The current market value is based on the current condition of the property. That’s what current means.

That means you can’t value you a property based on something you could do to it in the future (and in this case he couldnt even build the mansions anyway).

There was no sale of the properties being used for collateral.

The value as collateral is whatever the two parties agree to as being the value. No transfer occurs, thus no fraud can occur.

You didn’t answer the question.

Just like you never do?

No, it's not fraud, if you're stupid enough to pay for a piece of property that you failed to verify value on, then that's on you.

I just sold a house for 25K over asking for cash, no inspections, no appraisals, nothing. If the property isn't worth that, I have committed no fraud by selling it for that price. You really have no understanding whatsoever of the real estate business.

The value as collateral is whatever the two parties agree to as being the value. No transfer occurs, thus no fraud can occur.

She is a lost cause. She believes the judge, even if it is appealed, she will never admit there was no fraud, bank on it.

I suppose several ways, but the loan would probably be securitized by the presumed future value of the property.

Would such a loan require the house to be built as one of the conditions?

So you just contradicted yourself, congrats! But we're making progress!

So you can claim potential market value, that's how business works.

What marener likes to do is control the narrative, she takes things down a nonsensical path where she thinks she can 'win' points, but really have no bearing on the subject being discussed. Getting into the details of how appraisals work is just her mucking up the water so she can avoid the actual topic. How appraisals work has nothing to do with this case. And on top of that, she knows little to nothing about the topic, but acts like she is an expert. She does this in just about every thread, which is why I typically never respond to her posts, it's a complete waste of time.
Hence the reason I call it "Moroner".

Falsely claiming a higher net worth to get a favorable deal is fraud.

The value of a property has to follow accounting principles. Current market value means the current value. Words have meaning.

Forum List

Back