Mrs. Clinton Eats a Taco

MACAULAY

Platinum Member
Jun 23, 2013
It looks like the big news from yesterday is:

1) Marco Rubio made a wonderful speech announcing his candidacy for President.

2) The Russians jerked the Obama/Kerry chain (again) by lifting sanctions on Iran and selling this country full of Lunatics and run by Religious Zealots, new highly sophisticated weapons.

3) Bill Clinton's wife ate a taco at Chipotle.

The Liberal Loons have the vapors over this last one...they think it shows the lying old crone is in touch with the common people, ignoring the fact that her husband has lined up 2.5 billion dollars from their New York City Wall Street Cronies---to try to buy the election. I guess it'll go on her resume of activities...lots of activities...no accomplishments.

How do Liberals Loons square their disgust at Wall Street and the Super-Rich with the fact that Mrs. Clinton is clearly owned by Wall Street and the Super-Rich?

Well, she ate a taco at Chipotle!

1) Maro Rubio made a wonderful speech announcing his candidacy for President.

2) The Russians jerked the Obama/Kerry chain (again) by lifting sanctions on Iran and selling this country full of Lunatics and run by Religious Zealots, new highly sophisticated weapons.

The Liberal Loons have the vapors over this last one...they think it shows the lying old crone is in touch with the common people, ignoring the fact that her husband has lined up 2.5 billion dollars from their New York City Wall Street Cronies---to try to buy the election. I guess it'll go on her resume of activities...lots of activities...no accomplishments.

How do Liberals Loons square their disgust at Wall Street and the Super-Rich with the fact that Mrs. Clinton is clearly owned by Wall Street and the Super-Rich?

They have fur tacos at Chipotle?

Well I was going to have mexican food for lunch today....

Don't eat tacos...they make you fat and unhealthy...evidence Mrs. BJ Bubba.

Non-negative stories like this will help Hillary with getting more votes.

Observing what the HDSers think is whineworthy is entertaining.

And we get to watch them whine for the next 18 months, and then for another 8 years. Who needs cable?

Just eat a little light Mexican.

Carmelita at El Nopal would restore you appetite, I am sure.

Oatmeal bars and cactus?

The kind of tacos you eat are not Mexican traditional tacos...

So she weighs 90 lbs? That is light....

And what kind of tacos would you be referring to?
Houston has any type of taco you'd ever want.

Hmmmm.....Now, I've been waiting for this ....the obsessing of Hillary by the right. Because in 2008 and again in 2012 the lefties were really razzed about our so-called obsession with Sarah Palin. If we made any kind of squeak about her, started a thread, we were summarily asked why we were so:
1. Jealous
2. Scared
3. Obsessed
with Sarah.

Tables have turned, you bunch of toads. So, why are you so jealous, scared and obsessed with Hillary?

grasshopper taco....

Hmmmm.....Now, I've been waiting for this ....the obsessing of Hillary by the right. Because in 2008 and again in 2012 the lefties were really razzed about our so-called obsession with Sarah Palin. If we made any kind of squeak about her, started a thread, we were summarily asked why we were so:
1. Jealous
2. Scared
3. Obsessed
with Sarah.

Tables have turned, you bunch of toads. So, why are you so jealous, scared and obsessed with Hillary?
I can't stand the bitch myself........I just enjoy poking at dead bodies....

1) Marco Rubio made a wonderful speech announcing his candidacy for President.

When Bill walks in a joint the place comes alive.

Not so with Hillary.

She puts on her Fostergrants and tries to sneak thru without being noticed. God help her if she has to actually talk to someone. They might start asking questions for God's sake.

It's a bit of fun with what liberals find newsworthy. With the world on fire liberals are proud of Hillary's Chipotle visit.

grasshopper taco....

I suppose if you wanted one....

Forum List

Back