Mrs. Clinton Eats a Taco

They have fur tacos at Chipotle?

Well I was going to have mexican food for lunch today....
The kind of tacos you eat are not Mexican traditional tacos...

And what kind of tacos would you be referring to?
Houston has any type of taco you'd ever want.
grasshopper taco....

I suppose if you wanted one....
They are very popular..I don't know how you couldn't of had one already, or chocolate covered ants....Insects are part of the animal kingdom...I mean lobster, a cockroaches cousin...Pigs. closest DNA to humans, yet so delicious....

Hmmmm.....Now, I've been waiting for this ....the obsessing of Hillary by the right. Because in 2008 and again in 2012 the lefties were really razzed about our so-called obsession with Sarah Palin. If we made any kind of squeak about her, started a thread, we were summarily asked why we were so:
1. Jealous
2. Scared
3. Obsessed
with Sarah.

Tables have turned, you bunch of toads. So, why are you so jealous, scared and obsessed with Hillary?

This is the moment where mindless GOP drones start chanting

USA, USA, USA!!!

Over and over and over and over again.

Well I was going to have mexican food for lunch today....
The kind of tacos you eat are not Mexican traditional tacos...

And what kind of tacos would you be referring to?
Houston has any type of taco you'd ever want.
grasshopper taco....

I suppose if you wanted one....
They are very popular..I don't know how you couldn't of had one already, or chocolate covered ants....Insects are part of the animal kingdom...I mean lobster, a cockroaches cousin...Pigs. closest DNA to humans, yet so delicious....

I see insects as the last resort before starvation.
About as wild as I'll get is some barbacoa or possibly some calf brains in my breakfast taco.

Hmmmm.....Now, I've been waiting for this ....the obsessing of Hillary by the right. Because in 2008 and again in 2012 the lefties were really razzed about our so-called obsession with Sarah Palin. If we made any kind of squeak about her, started a thread, we were summarily asked why we were so:
1. Jealous
2. Scared
3. Obsessed
with Sarah.

Tables have turned, you bunch of toads. So, why are you so jealous, scared and obsessed with Hillary?
Difference is for the intellectual challenged such as yourself Hillary is actually running where you asshats are just scared of Palin.

Be
1. Jealous
2. Scared
3. Obsessed
with Sarah.

This is the moment where mindless GOP drones start chanting

USA, USA, USA!!!

Over and over and over and over again.
tter than what you chant, comrade.

Tacos, huh? Always wondered what she did to keep that shapely figure of hers.

How'd you like to be the two secret service guys tagged with hauling her around in the back seat for hours on end? Jesus, who'd they piss off? Michelle? Barry? The first pooch?

Did she leave a tip in the tip jar for the "little guy."

Good Lord. Just another transparent bullshit attempt that will of course work on the left, at trying to be a regular person.

So, did she leave a tip after she ordered a burrito at Chipolte so that she can come across all hip?

Just had a thought. The condition of her fire hole afterwards.....

RaggedFlimsyKite.gif

Forum List

Back