Mrs. Trump so very lucky she has healthcare. Many Trump voters won't after the first of the year.

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
I hope Mrs. Trump has a speedy recovery.

She is really lucky to have healthcare.

Number of Americans without health insurance spiked by more than 3 million under Trump

Even Fox News thanks Trump and the GOP for 9 million losing their healthcare next year.

9 million fewer Americans expected to have health insurance in 2019

I really hope she appreciates how lucky she is that for many, having a problem with your kidney is a death sentence.

If Trump loses millions of voters due to death, he will never win in the midterms. I wonder if he knows that?

Have you noticed it takes one of those "Coming to God" moments to see some GOP supporters to change their position on Conservative issues?

McCain? Now Cavuto? Lyndsey Graham after seeing what McCain is going through...

• Banned
Have you noticed it takes one of those "Coming to God" moments to see some GOP supporters to change their position on Conservative issues?

McCain? Now Cavuto? Lyndsey Graham after seeing what McCain is going through...
Change their position on what?

Number of Americans without health insurance spiked by more than 3 million under Trump

Even Fox News thanks Trump and the GOP for 9 million losing their healthcare next year.

I really hope she appreciates how lucky she is that for many, having a problem with your kidney is a death sentence.

If Trump loses millions of voters due to death, he will never win in the midterms. I wonder if he knows that?

The lack of sincerity in this post is dumbfounding. I originally thought of you as one of the more level headed posters on this board...

But I can see that has changed. Dramatically.

Last edited:

I hope Trump pays attention to you.

You are such an original thinker and you find so many new things to post about (you've never posted about healthcare before).

Bravo.

Americans are not going to "lose" healthcare.

Some may CHOOSE not to buy any.

It's The Democrat Party desire to deny them that choice.

Of course those who have adhered to that party for a number of years may have forgotten what "choice" is - or have been so accustomed to their party betters making all choices for them they'd hate to have to try doing it again.

Sad.

Of course those who have adhered to that party for a number of years may have forgotten what "choice" is - or have been so accustomed to their party betters making all choices for them they'd hate to have to try doing it again.

Sad.

You lowlifes that do not want to pay for ins, should not be allowed in ER's. Pay up front.

I doubt she does. Most people take it for granted, till the no longer have it.

The lack of sincerity in this post is dumbfounding. I originally thought of you as one of the more level headed posters on this board...

It’s dumbfounding to me how you could ever think the dean dolt was level headed.

Millions of Americans will be losing their healthcare after the first of the year. That was the GOP plan all along. It's why they ended the subsidies.

It's not my sincerity you need to worry about.

It's the sincerity of the GOP to hurt the American people while giving themselves and their masters tax cuts, two trillion dollars worth.

The GOP puts SIN into the word SINcerity.

It’s dumbfounding to me how you could ever think the dean dolt was level headed.
Don't forget honest. I'm both level headed AND honest. I believe in telling it like it is.

This is my new favorite piece of honest:

Trump-linked project in Indonesia to receive $500 million in funding from China

1*jYUKzV4vipBOcs0yxBlZQw.jpeg

Sad.
They won't "lose" healthcare?
They will "choose" not to have it?

If you can no longer afford healthcare, then you lose it. It's not a choice.

Tards can't choose to be smart. They just aren't.

Millions of Americans will be losing their healthcare after the first of the year. That was the GOP plan all along. It's why they ended the subsidies.
But what does that have to do with Melania's kidney surgery? She can't even have a tumor without someone like you railing on her for puerile political purposes.

The political and ideological division in this country seems to be irreversible. And your attitude only goes toward proving it. Truly sad you can't leave politics out of this for just one solitary day. Even Chuck Schumer could muster up more decency than you to simply wish her well.

Disgusting attitude you have.

Last edited:
But what does that have to do with Melania's kidney surgery? She can't even have a tumor without someone like you railing on her for puerile political purposes.

The political and ideological division in this country seems to be irreversible. And your attitude only goes toward proving it. Truly sad you can't leave politics out of this for just one solitary day. Even Chuck Schumer could muster up more decency than you to simply wish her well.

She has healthcare.

After the first of the year, many Trump supporters won't.

It's an issue "of interest".

Try to figure out why.

She has healthcare.

After the first of the year, many Trump supporters won't.

It's an issue "of interest".

Try to figure out why.

Frankly, I don't make a habit of politicizing the suffering of others. I stopped doing that a long time ago. Your argument is borne of spite. Nothing else.

I'm done here.

Last edited:

dean level headed?.....dean brings up some good topics,its when he gets into his monologue that ruins the thread....its the same old shit from that point on...that aint level headed...

Forum List

Back