Mrs. Trump so very lucky she has healthcare. Many Trump voters won't after the first of the year.

I hope Mrs. Trump has a speedy recovery.

She is really lucky to have healthcare.

Number of Americans without health insurance spiked by more than 3 million under Trump

Even Fox News thanks Trump and the GOP for 9 million losing their healthcare next year.

9 million fewer Americans expected to have health insurance in 2019

I really hope she appreciates how lucky she is that for many, having a problem with your kidney is a death sentence.

If Trump loses millions of voters due to death, he will never win in the midterms. I wonder if he knows that?

The lack of sincerity in this post is dumbfounding. I originally thought of you as one of the more level headed posters on this board...

But I can see that has changed. Dramatically.
It’s dumbfounding to me how you could ever think the dean dolt was level headed.
Don't forget honest. I'm both level headed AND honest. I believe in telling it like it is.

This is my new favorite piece of honest:

Trump-linked project in Indonesia to receive $500 million in funding from China

1*jYUKzV4vipBOcs0yxBlZQw.jpeg
you are honest?....you do realize many here have posted in many of your threads and know better,right?....

Americans are not going to "lose" healthcare.

Some may CHOOSE not to buy any.

It's The Democrat Party desire to deny them that choice.

Of course those who have adhered to that party for a number of years may have forgotten what "choice" is - or have been so accustomed to their party betters making all choices for them they'd hate to have to try doing it again.

Sad.

You lowlifes that do not want to pay for ins, should not be allowed in ER's. Pay up front.

Why would we need to go to the ER? We are not weak sick ass liberals

Number of Americans without health insurance spiked by more than 3 million under Trump

Even Fox News thanks Trump and the GOP for 9 million losing their healthcare next year.

I really hope she appreciates how lucky she is that for many, having a problem with your kidney is a death sentence.

If Trump loses millions of voters due to death, he will never win in the midterms. I wonder if he knows that?

The lack of sincerity in this post is dumbfounding. I originally thought of you as one of the more level headed posters on this board...

Millions of Americans will be losing their healthcare after the first of the year. That was the GOP plan all along. It's why they ended the subsidies.

It's not my sincerity you need to worry about.

It's the sincerity of the GOP to hurt the American people while giving themselves and their masters tax cuts, two trillion dollars worth.

The GOP puts SIN into the word SINcerity.

What a retarded asshole ... the plan was giving people a CHOICE

She's receiving government healthcare, the kind Trump and most on the right refuse to afford the American people.

No one is saying she isn't entitled to that healthcare, just that all Americans are equally entitled.

dean level headed?.....dean brings up some good topics,its when he gets into his monologue that ruins the thread....its the same old shit from that point on...that aint level headed...

I can gather this is deanie's sock then. So, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to pass out from exhaustion now.

Americans are not going to "lose" healthcare.

Some may CHOOSE not to buy any.

It's The Democrat Party desire to deny them that choice.

Of course those who have adhered to that party for a number of years may have forgotten what "choice" is - or have been so accustomed to their party betters making all choices for them they'd hate to have to try doing it again.

Sad.

You lowlifes that do not want to pay for ins, should not be allowed in ER's. Pay up front.

Why would we need to go to the ER? We are not weak sick ass liberals

Your day will come when you least expect it. Be happy till you need it.:)

Millions of Americans will be losing their healthcare after the first of the year. That was the GOP plan all along. It's why they ended the subsidies.

It's the sincerity of the GOP to hurt the American people while giving themselves and their masters tax cuts, two trillion dollars worth.

And since most will not buy health ins they are a drain on society unless you are full of money and pay a la carte.

dean level headed?.....dean brings up some good topics,its when he gets into his monologue that ruins the thread....its the same old shit from that point on...that aint level headed...

I can gather this is deanie's sock then. So, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to pass out from exhaustion now.
nope not his sock.....take another guess....

And since most will not buy health ins they are a drain on society unless you are full of money and pay a la carte.
I went about 10 years without health insurance as a young invincible. One visit to the hospital during that period for a broken collar bone cost me $120. Why would I have wanted to pay more?

I had a choice, an idea anathema to liberals.

It's not luck, of course; she worked very hard to marry into money.

Forum List

Back