🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

MSNBC feminism expert: Ivanka can't be a feminist because her 'girlie' dresses are 'patriarchal' & s

Hmmm, someone who clearly identifies as a girl dressing 'girlie.' What is this world coming to? Perhaps she should start wearing burkas and cover herself from head to toe to demonstrate her independent feminist nature. Or go the other way and wear a man's suit. Wearing what she likes is pissing off some libs.

But then, offending the left these days really is as easy as getting out of bed and getting dressed.

MSNBC feminism expert: Ivanka can't be a feminist because her 'girlie' dresses are 'patriarchal' & send message that women are 'property'
Liberals hate attractive conservative women more than anything else.

For a lot more reasons than one.

Have you ever noticed how stupid liberal white women are?

I notice.
I don't think she is a conservative.
I didn't say she was. However, liberals are so stupid that since she has a Trump name, she is automatically right wing.

Plus, I am pretty sure she did not campaign for hillary.

She also does not say one stupid nonsensical thing after another.

Here is your typical stupid fucking left wing kuuunt.

ctyp_718e26_10380849_10152483494309242_6161655265080418156_o.jpg

Hmmm, someone who clearly identifies as a girl dressing 'girlie.' What is this world coming to? Perhaps she should start wearing burkas and cover herself from head to toe to demonstrate her independent feminist nature. Or go the other way and wear a man's suit. Wearing what she likes is pissing off some libs.

But then, offending the left these days really is as easy as getting out of bed and getting dressed.

MSNBC feminism expert: Ivanka can't be a feminist because her 'girlie' dresses are 'patriarchal' & send message that women are 'property'

I notice.
I don't think she is a conservative.
I didn't say she was. However, liberals are so stupid that since she has a Trump name, she is automatically right wing.

Plus, I am pretty sure she did not campaign for hillary.

She also does not say one stupid nonsensical thing after another.

Here is your typical stupid fucking left wing kuuunt.

ctyp_718e26_10380849_10152483494309242_6161655265080418156_o.jpg
If I had to categorize the Trumps I would call them all moderate fence sitters, including Donald.

The problem with modern feminism is that it's been hijacked by the LGBT crowd so that a normal woman, who is attracted to men and wants to be attractive to men, is seen as an interloper who does not belong in the feminist movement. That is a tragedy.

Oh my, Clemmie! I believe you missed that Herman Cain, Mr. 999 and one of the least relevant politico's to have ever aspired to the WH thrown was responsible for the "centerpiece" of your ire and disdain. It's time for your nap now dear.

We're talking about the MSNBC "expert's" comments. Try to keep up. I take it you're fine with people being bashed for their clothing choice, especially when it doesn't meet the approval of the left. Since you are unable to discuss the actual topic at hand, perhaps you are in need of a nap, or better yet, some deprogramming.
We're talking about the MSNBC "expert's" comments. Try to keep up. I take it you're fine with people being bashed for their clothing choice, especially when it doesn't meet the approval of the left. Since you are unable to discuss the actual topic at hand, perhaps you are in need of a nap, or better yet, some deprogramming.
Oh my Clemmie! I'm so sorry if I upset you, dear. I won't bother at the moment to fully explain to you how the credibility of an OpEd hit piece and its author is so very relevant to your OP right now and upset you more.

But Clemmie, with Herman Cain's reputation as a first order sexual harasser, surely he can't be held up as a proper arbiter and sound judge of all aspects of feminism. But perhaps others like yourself are blind to that brand of hypocrisy.

Now you go lie down now sweetie and have a good rest. Sweet Dreams, Luv!

Feminism has gone from being braless to going topless to now being crazed sex hounds like men are.

I surrender, they got me.

Oh my, Clemmie! I believe you missed that Herman Cain, Mr. 999 and one of the least relevant politico's to have ever aspired to the WH thrown was responsible for the "centerpiece" of your ire and disdain. It's time for your nap now dear.

You need to back that truck up and try again. That made no sense whatsoever!

I find her dresses surprisingly revealing for a supposedly Orthodox Jewish woman. She gave her RNC speech in a sleeveless dress, even after Republicans went bat shit about Michelle Obama wearing sleeveless dresses at White House events. Sleeveless is supposedly only proper at formal or semi-formal events.

That being said, I find Ivanka's boob job far more indicative of a patriarchal society. She had a nice chest which suited her size. Now she looks like a Barbie doll - fake and plastic.

Michelle Obama had arms like a linebacker for the Bears!

Feminism is like the NAACP, the Environmental movement, and the LGBTQ movement. It isn't about women, blacks, the trees, or gay people. It's about getting and keeping democrats in power.

I find her dresses surprisingly revealing for a supposedly Orthodox Jewish woman. She gave her RNC speech in a sleeveless dress, even after Republicans went bat shit about Michelle Obama wearing sleeveless dresses at White House events. Sleeveless is supposedly only proper at formal or semi-formal events.

That being said, I find Ivanka's boob job far more indicative of a patriarchal society. She had a nice chest which suited her size. Now she looks like a Barbie doll - fake and plastic.

I'm pretty sure that she was a linebacker for the ears, back when she was a he.

I notice.

You mean like Liz Warren, or Hillary Clinton, or Susan Sarandon? Just off the top of my head?

I guess you consider women who are smart enough to see through right wing bullshit, as stupid.

Ivanka isn't a conservative. She believes in equal rights for women, maternity benefits, equal pay for equal work. That's a "radical feminist agenda" according to you Republicans.

Women do not have equal rights with men. Theirs are superior to ours!

Equal pay for equal work is just fine with everyone. except libs who don't practice it, like Hillary.

As far as maternity benefits, we will leave that up for discussion.

She also had balls like a Bear

Oh my Clemmie! I'm so sorry if I upset you, dear. I won't bother at the moment to fully explain to you how the credibility of an OpEd hit piece and its author is so very relevant to your OP right now and upset you more.

But Clemmie, with Herman Cain's reputation as a first order sexual harasser, surely he can't be held up as a proper arbiter and sound judge of all aspects of feminism. But perhaps others like yourself are blind to that brand of hypocrisy.

Now you go lie down now sweetie and have a good rest. Sweet Dreams, Luv!

BTW, what happened to all of Herman Cain's accusers that magically appeared and disappeared, just like those who accused Trump?

Is there a secret industry out there?

She also had balls like a Bear

I am sorry, but I don't buy into the transsexual first lady theory. The thing about Michelle Obama that got me was her constant angry expressions. She looked like she was pissed off at the world and if she ever smiled you could always tell it was being forced. That is just ugly to me. She was always about as fake as a transsexual male's boobs!

No one ever comments on what a man is wearing, so it's sexist right there to tell Ivanka Trump you don't like what she's wearing.

I'm surprised they haven't bitched about men wearing suits and ties and accused them of flaunting their masculinity. Actually, I think they have. And they've made a huge deal out of the way men sit. They want to outlaw men sitting with their legs apart because it's a sign of dominance. Never got that one.

If this is the main thing they found to diss Ivanka for then it's a sign they are truly desperate. Plus, they don't like anything that is typically feminine or masculine because it represents traditional male/female traits. Now, if a man wore a dress with bows, he'd be called a hero. If a woman wears a bulky suit, she's an idol. Anything is great except those who are decidedly embracing their birth gender.

Why is a liberal entity featuring a woman as a feminist expert when it should be a male?

BTW, what happened to all of Herman Cain's accusers that magically appeared and disappeared, just like those who accused Trump?

Is there a secret industry out there?

It's all part of the left's propaganda machine. They needed Cain gone because it would have made it impossible for them to play the race card. So, whenever they want to create a scandal, they 'release the Kraken' aka Gloria Allred. She comes forth on command, gathers "victims" and marches them in front of the left's cameras to point fingers and make wild accusations. In the end, they all disappear, returning to whatever rock they crawled out from under and likely ending up with a much bigger bank balance. Never any charges pressed or evidence given. Just a parade of accusers with Allred leading the pack.

I notice.

You mean like Liz Warren, or Hillary Clinton, or Susan Sarandon? Just off the top of my head?

I guess you consider women who are smart enough to see through right wing bullshit, as stupid.

Ivanka isn't a conservative. She believes in equal rights for women, maternity benefits, equal pay for equal work. That's a "radical feminist agenda" according to you Republicans.

Women do not have equal rights with men. Theirs are superior to ours!

Equal pay for equal work is just fine with everyone. except libs who don't practice it, like Hillary.

As far as maternity benefits, we will leave that up for discussion.

As far as maternity benefits, it isn't exactly fair that one gets to take time off with no consequences while men don't. Generally, salary reflects the amount of time one puts in at their job. Less time, less money. Men tend to work more overtime. If a woman has the same education, experience, and puts in the same amount of time and effort, she should be paid the same.

Many women do have to choose between motherhood and career. The feminists say they should get the best of both worlds but it means that one or both suffer because you can't do two things at once and give both the effort they deserve. And the feminists haven't exactly been supportive of moms who choose to stay at home and raise their children.

Forum List

Back