MSNBC has aired a total of 2 segments–or 9 minutes–on Palestine in the past 2 years

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Roughly %0.00085 of its airtime. Or 9 out of its 1,051,200 minutes. A total nonissue for the nominal "liberal" network.

Roughly %0.00085 of its airtime. Or 9 out of its 1,051,200 minutes. A total nonissue for the nominal "liberal" network.

Your point? If Trump moves the embassy, expect LOTS more news coverage from that area.

It's not just MSNBC; it is the MSM across the board. Take a look at who owns and controls the MSM across the board. This should come as no surprise for anyone who has been paying attention.

Interestingly enough, this morning I was surfing through the news channels to see what they were reporting on.

CNN was reporting on Trump's decision with Jerusalem. MSNBC was reporting on the same thing.

FOX? They were reporting on Al Franken and whether or not he should resign.

Interestingly enough, this morning I was surfing through the news channels to see what they were reporting on.

CNN was reporting on Trump's decision with Jerusalem. MSNBC was reporting on the same thing.

Hamas plans 'day of rage' in response to Trump's Jerusalem decision

Why Trump's promise to move US Embassy to Jerusalem is so controversial

Trump officially recognizes Jerusalem as Israel's capital, orders US embassy move

All links above courtesy of FOX.

Hamas plans 'day of rage' in response to Trump's Jerusalem decision

Why Trump's promise to move US Embassy to Jerusalem is so controversial

Trump officially recognizes Jerusalem as Israel's capital, orders US embassy move

All links above courtesy of FOX.

Cool. You found links from the internet. However.............that isn't what my post was about. I said that MSNBC and CNN were spending most of their time reporting on Jerusalem and Trump's decision, and FOX was spending the better part of their time reporting on Franken. Didn't say anything about what they put on their website.

The lack of unbiased media coverage over the decades has tricked the big orange buffoon into making the dumbest proclamation of his lifetime... and that is saying something.

Forum List

Back