MSNBC JOURNALISTS LIE AGAIN

Right to Privacy is not Right to Abortion.
If we make it about privacy rights then a woman should be able to perform her own abortions at home.

Hell there's step by step do it yourself instructions for just about everything else on Youtube so why not abortion?

Not getting it are you? Roe vs Wade is precedent. It's been decided. Not up to the states to decide anything. Up to them to see that the precedent is upheld.
So you want individual freedom and liberty but are prepared to take it away from a whole group of people because it offends your religious sensibilities?
This is EXACTLY what the founding fathers were afraid of.
Overturning Roe simply sends it back to the states, it doesn't make abortion illegal by court edict.

I agree. The global elites don't care though. By overturning this? They are, in essence saying, you have no right to any privacy.
No they didn't. They specifically stated that unlike other privacy issues abortion is different because the life of a human being is at stake.

No imagined right to privacy right allows you to murder an infant or toddler either.

Get what?

Abortion will not be outlawed in California but it will most likely not be allowed in States like Texas and Utah and if the voter want to allow it in those States then vote in people who will allow it…

A right is something everyone has. If not every woman has access to abortion, then it isn't a right. Simple as, whether you agree with abortion or not.

So how did these journalists lie?

A right is something everyone has. If not every woman has access to abortion, then it isn't a right. Simple as, whether you agree with abortion or not.

Many on here have been claiming Abortion has been outlawed with this supposed new ruling which is a lie and what the ruling mean is your State can pass laws that can outlaw abortion or regulate it.

The left is not telling the truth and have been spinning this as all of America will face losing the right to abortion which is the fact.

Also this is not a Constitutional right and it is not outlawed at the Federal Level and what has been done it was kicked back to States, so MSNBC is lying and you should be ashamed for supporting such political spin!

uh....foul! That's the creature from the black lagoon!

Jo
Or perhaps it's the bastard offspring of the Creature from the Black Lagoon and The Swamp Thing? Maybe I just don't know which one is the mother and which one is the father because I'm not a biologist/botanist. :dunno:

Many on here have been claiming Abortion has been outlawed with this supposed new ruling which is a lie and what the ruling mean is your State can pass laws that can outlaw abortion or regulate it.

The left is not telling the truth and have been spinning this as all of America will face losing the right to abortion which is the fact.

Also this is not a Constitutional right and it is not outlawed at the Federal Level and what has been done it was kicked back to States, so MSNBC is lying and you should be ashamed for supporting such political spin!

That's not what the OP wrote. The OP was specific that the journalists on that video were lying.

The journalists on that video said a right was being taken away. That is true.

I don't really follow abortion threads much because it's all about emotion. You can't have a decent conversation because it's literally "I think abortion is good" or "I think abortion is bad", that's it, so I can't say what other people are saying.

In my experience of people who come on forums, that vast majority have no idea what they're talking about, so I'm not going to say you're lying.

However I'd also suggest that A) abortion will be "outlawed", not in the whole country, but in parts of it and B) that the right is being taken away.

That's not what the OP wrote. The OP was specific that the journalists on that video were lying.

The journalists on that video said a right was being taken away. That is true.

I don't really follow abortion threads much because it's all about emotion. You can't have a decent conversation because it's literally "I think abortion is good" or "I think abortion is bad", that's it, so I can't say what other people are saying.

In my experience of people who come on forums, that vast majority have no idea what they're talking about, so I'm not going to say you're lying.

However I'd also suggest that A) abortion will be "outlawed", not in the whole country, but in parts of it and B) that the right is being taken away.
You just lied or you didn’t watch the clip because if you did you would have known Lawrence and Rachel both lied and claimed that with this ruling all women would have this right taken away from them and that it is outlawed now, so go back and listen to the clip!

Also Lawrence went into a mad ranting about how four of the Justices were appointed by two Presidents that shouldn’t have been in power to appoint them because Bush and Trump lost the popular vote in their first term, and I wonder what does that have to do with anything?

The fact is MSNBC did lie and you are proclaiming what they said isn’t a lie, so show me the Federal Law that has been passed and signed into law that has banned abortion?

Also let be clear the ruling kick the abortion nonsense to the States which in my opinion is where it belongs and not on the Federal Level!

Abortion is not a constitutional right as Maddow and O’Donnell proclaimed and it can and should be regulated at the State level.

So yes they lied!

You just lied or you didn’t watch the clip because if you did you would have known Lawrence and Rachel both lied and claimed that with this ruling all women would have this right taken away from them and that it is outlawed now, so go back and listen to the clip!

Also Lawrence went into a mad ranting about how four of the Justices were appointed by two Presidents that shouldn’t have been in power to appoint them because Bush and Trump lost the popular vote in their first term, and I wonder what does that have to do with anything?

The fact is MSNBC did lie and you are proclaiming what they said isn’t a lie, so show me the Federal Law that has been passed and signed into law that has banned abortion?

Also let be clear the ruling kick the abortion nonsense to the States which in my opinion is where it belongs and not on the Federal Level!

Abortion is not a constitutional right as Maddow and O’Donnell proclaimed and it can and should be regulated at the State level.

So yes they lied!

Yes, all women would have the RIGHT taken away from them. A right is a thing either everyone has or no one has. Just because you don't have the right, doesn't mean you can't get an abortion. It just means the right isn't there any more.

And it will be outlawed for lots of women.

So I don't need to go back and watch the clip, because what you've said fits perfectly with what I've been saying.

That's BS, having a right to something doesn't mean anyone has to provide it for you.

I have a right to lots of things I can't afford or that aren't available locally for sale.

There's virtually no chance any state is going to completely outlaw abortion either, that would be political suicide. If they do, women in those states are free to travel to get their abortions.

Yes, all women would have the RIGHT taken away from them. A right is a thing either everyone has or no one has. Just because you don't have the right, doesn't mean you can't get an abortion. It just means the right isn't there any more.

And it will be outlawed for lots of women.

So I don't need to go back and watch the clip, because what you've said fits perfectly with what I've been saying.
No, not all women will have the right taken away from them and only those in certain States!

You are a damn liar like the MSNBC assholes who stated it is outlawed now when it is not outlawed on the Federal Level!

Women in California, New York and Illinois will still have the right to abortion because their states allow it but in Texas and other more conservative states that right will be limited or take away and if the women of those States feel that is wrong then change the damn laws within their damn state!

So stop lying about the reality of the damn ruling because what the ruling states it will be the State right until a Federal Law either grants women the right across the nation or denies them the damn right but as for now no woman is being denied the right on the Federal Level but some will have limited to no right to it on the State level!

I doubt you can understand the fucking difference and can’t see what MSNBC was promoting was disinformation!

msnbc lies again? how do you mean again?

That's all they do, day in day out......that's their default position! :04:

That's BS, having a right to something doesn't mean anyone has to provide it for you.

I have a right to lots of things I can't afford or that aren't available locally for sale.

There's virtually no chance any state is going to completely outlaw abortion either, that would be political suicide. If they do, women in those states are free to travel to get their abortions.
There has been talk about having the women arrested if they do leave the State for abortion, so you never know how far this will go but I am in the opinion this fall under State rights to regulate and not on the Federal Level…

Personally for me it is as simple as this if a woman want to abort her child then let her because the fact is she isn’t fit to be a mother and all she will do is bring misery into the world…

Now again that is my opinion but the majority will tell the State what they want and not some judge…

No, not all women will have the right taken away from them and only those in certain States!

You are a damn liar like the MSNBC assholes who stated it is outlawed now when it is not outlawed on the Federal Level!

Women in California, New York and Illinois will still have the right to abortion because their states allow it but in Texas and other more conservative states that right will be limited or take away and if the women of those States feel that is wrong then change the damn laws within their damn state!

So stop lying about the reality of the damn ruling because what the ruling states it will be the State right until a Federal Law either grants women the right across the nation or denies them the damn right but as for now no woman is being denied the right on the Federal Level but some will have limited to no right to it on the State level!

I doubt you can understand the fucking difference and can’t see what MSNBC was promoting was disinformation!

Again. A RIGHT is something either ALL PEOPLE have, or it's not a RIGHT, it's a PRIVILEGE.

Do you understand?

As for calling me a liar, bye. I'm not having a conversation with someone so disrespectful.

Bye.

Forum List

Back