MSNBC JOURNALISTS LIE AGAIN

So you want individual freedom and liberty but are prepared to take it away from a whole group of people because it offends your religious sensibilities?
:rolleyes:

The issue is about human rights, specifically, the constitutional right to life, not "religious sensibilities", you fucking silly brainwashed LWNJ moonbatified dumbass.

Last edited:
Their ratings have tanked so bad that Rachel Madcow has had her show reduced to one day a week and Joy Reid has been cancelled.

Red Jen Psaki and her "Make the USSR Great Again" message is on the way to rescue MSNBC!

LOL

1651603325946.png

LOL Plessy was precedent should it have been over turned? Separate but equal was precedent all manner of rulings that were precedent have been over turned the entire history of this Country.
Someone should point out to Madcow and her girlfriend there that Stare Decisis cannot be found anywhere in our constitution.

Seems like some people need to learn the necessary and proper clause.
Seems like some people need to read the full text of Article 1, Section 8.

Necessary and proper only applies to those things listed between the opening and closing, it's one long run on sentence, with semicolons separating each of those things listed.,

When did this happen?

I can see it happening in Utah but it would flip Texas Blue if they did a complete ban but even what they have now in my opinion is restrictive…
I can't see any state not at least allowing abortion in cases of rape, incest and in the case carrying to term has a high risk of killing the mother. Not even UT or MS.

but It Was Fake News​

Not getting it are you? Roe vs Wade is precedent. It's been decided. Not up to the states to decide anything. Up to them to see that the precedent is upheld.
So you want individual freedom and liberty but are prepared to take it away from a whole group of people because it offends your religious sensibilities?
This is EXACTLY what the founding fathers were afraid of.
Precedents have been overturned before.

Forum List

Back