MSNBC publishes vile, racist article about Kanye West

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
Plantation overseers at MSNBC are mad that Kanye won't toe their line.

The corporate media billionaires and their bootlickers want to tell black people how to think.

All any of you have to do is remember this when it gets bad. If you help any of these evil cretins, then you will say you supported them helping to destroy your families. There are people not Progs who are the same. But Progs control the nation much more.

Right on the money.

^^^Like I said, racist hate from the left is what we expect.

1665159972640.png

^^^Like I said, racist hate from the left is what we expect.

View attachment 706946
Why would I be mad. I laugh at lemmings like you who rally around the first black person that says EVERYTHING you want to hear.
Kanye. Candace Owens. Herschel Walker. :auiqs.jpg:It just illustrates how simple minded you are to throw your support behind any whack-a-doodle.
But get a black man or woman (like SC Justice Jackson) who knows their stuff and makes a cogent argument against you, and
you demean and denigrate them at the top of your lungs.

Y-A-W-N.
Kanye is trying hard to stay relevant.

Plantation overseers at MSNBC are mad that Kanye won't toe their line.

The corporate media billionaires and their bootlickers want to tell black people how to think.

Not one of you has read the article, nor will you. A black man critiquing another is now "Plantation" simply because you do not care to understand what he sees in West/Ye's behavior and words.

The author is not the only black American to criticize West, an probably will not be the last.

Why would I be mad. I laugh at lemmings like you who rally around the first black person that says EVERYTHING you want to hear.
Kanye. Candace Owens. Herschel Walker. :auiqs.jpg:It just illustrates how simple minded you are to throw your support behind any whack-a-doodle.
But get a black man or woman (like SC Justice Jackson) who knows their stuff and makes a cogent argument against you, and
you demean and denigrate them at the top of your lungs.

Y-A-W-N.
Kanye is trying hard to stay relevant.

Keep going on that list of black people who make you mad because they don't think the way you want them to!

So says the guy who shit all over himself because I told the truth about the stolen election. You are the QUEEN of lemmings.

All Hail, Queen JackWithNoDick
Get lost, cuck. You're full of shit.
Go scream at the sky.

Forum List

Back