MSNBC’s Chris Matthews calls Obama the ‘perfect American’ — again

Wehrwolfen

May 22, 2012
By Cheryl K. Chumley
March 8, 2013

MSNBC’s Chris Matthews calls Obama the ‘perfect American’ — again MSNBC host Chris Matthews just can’t say enough nice things about President Obama. Already remembered for 2008 remarks about Mr. Obama’s speech sending a “thrill” up his leg, Mr. Matthews has now suggested the president may be “the perfect American.” Mr. Matthews‘ comments on Wednesday’s episode of “Hardball” came in context of discussion of Southern Poverty Law Center findings of a correlation between White House pushes for gun control and a rise in patriot group memberships. “I look at Obama as perfect American,” Mr. Matthews said, according to the show’s...

(Excerpt)

Read more:
MSNBC's Chris Matthews calls Obama the 'perfect American' ? again - Washington Times

O' course it is difficult to be sure what Matthews was trying to say with Obama's dick stuck down his throat like that.

Last edited:
Matthews is becoming an embarrassment to all journalists with his brazen liberal bias. I trust everyone remembers last november when he said he was glad hurricane sandy hit america because it helped obama win the election!!! Why wasn't he fired for that.?

I'm surprised he could talk with Obama's sack in his mouth...

Chris Matthews reports on another sighting of the President: "We have word coming in -- can we see the live shot please -- yes, yes, Oh God yes! There HE is! Oh my God. Oh my God. I can't believe it. THERE he is, the President of the United States himself. Oh God. Oh God! It is Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh Oh Obama!"

[Chris Matthews then seen, not fully off camera, smoking a cigarette.]

Last edited:
He's certainly more American than John McCain, who is of Panamanian origins. And unlike Romney, Obama is a Christian.

He's certainly more American than John McCain, who is of Panamanian origins. And unlike Romney, Obama is a Christian.

If being Christian is what made one American, then you'd have a chance of having made a point.

But as things stand, no.

President Obama was maybe born in Hawaii to a Kenyan daddy.

John McCain's dad served in our nation's military which is why he was born outside of the U.S. But you evidently missed the classes in grade school that would have informed you that being born of American parents makes you American.

John McCain, love him or hate him, fought for America.

Obama doesn't much like America.

Che was a fucking murderous scumbag by the way.

Typical of you left wing sheep, you decry capital punishment but demonstrate hero worship for a mass murdering son of a twat.

If being Christian is what made one American, then you'd have a chance of having made a point.

But as things stand, no.

President Obama was maybe born in Hawaii to a Kenyan daddy.

John McCain's dad served in our nation's military which is why he was born outside of the U.S. But you evidently missed the classes in grade school that would have informed you that being born of American parents makes you American.

John McCain, love him or hate him, fought for America.

Obama doesn't much like America.

It's not my fault that America wasn't ready for a foreign-born President. It's not my fault that America wasn't ready for it's first non-Christian President either. Americans just felt more comfortable with one of their own in the White House, and not comfortable with the GOP's nominees, who they clearly deemed too exotic with their birth places and religion.

There are not enough words in the English language to describe how little I care about what Chris Matthews says or thinks.

McCain was born in Panama. It doesn't mean he is Panamanian you dope. His father was a Navy Admiral. Hussein's father was an alcoholic communist bigamist.

By Cheryl K. Chumley
March 8, 2013

MSNBC’s Chris Matthews calls Obama the ‘perfect American’ — again MSNBC host Chris Matthews just can’t say enough nice things about President Obama. Already remembered for 2008 remarks about Mr. Obama’s speech sending a “thrill” up his leg, Mr. Matthews has now suggested the president may be “the perfect American.” Mr. Matthews‘ comments on Wednesday’s episode of “Hardball” came in context of discussion of Southern Poverty Law Center findings of a correlation between White House pushes for gun control and a rise in patriot group memberships. “I look at Obama as perfect American,” Mr. Matthews said, according to the show’s...

(Excerpt)

Read more:
MSNBC's Chris Matthews calls Obama the 'perfect American' ? again - Washington Times

Really? You want to start a thread every time some TV talking head comes up with an adjectival phrase? Really?
Chris Matthews has no filter between brain and mouth. That's why he's a silly hack. Plus, he drools.

This thread should be in Media -- if it deserves existence at all. Can't believe the Moonie Times thought this was a "story". Musta been a slow news day.

Last edited:
chris-matthews-thrill.jpg

Forum List

Back