🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Muammar Gaddafi's family take refuge in Oman

For what its worth I heard the secret police in Iran now make the SAVAK look like choir boys.

You're probably right. What is particularly sad is that the young female Baha'i protestors held in the Iranian jails are raped before they are killed because Mohammed said never kill a virgin. It's' bad enough to know that you are going to be killed, but then to be raped beforehand!!!

The Iranians deserve better than the regime they currently have.
Once this bloodthirsty regime collapses, it will herald a new era of peace and prosperity in the Middle East. It will be a turning point for the people of the region not to ever, ever let Islam have any say in the affairs of the state.

For what its worth I heard the secret police in Iran now make the SAVAK look like choir boys.

You're probably right. What is particularly sad is that the young female Baha'i protestors held in the Iranian jails are raped before they are killed because Mohammed said never kill a virgin. It's' bad enough to know that you are going to be killed, but then to be raped beforehand!!!

Allahu akbar.

You know, Roudy, it seems that if people kept their nose clean, there was nothing to worry about from the Shah. It appears that it was some Commie bunch with whom he had a problem. He brought Iran into the 20th century, and the crazies governing now appear to want to take it back to the 7th century. As one Muslim comedian reported, every time he goes back to visit Iran, all his cousins ask him how they can get out and live in America like he does.

I have a friend who was there when the Shah was about to leave and he said that after he left there was a terrible feeling that things would never be the same again. They haven't been. Very sad.
Yup. Islam has a way of destroying everything good and beautiful about a people and a country

That is utter nonsense. I have lived in 3 Islamic countries that have much about them that is beautiful in people and culture. You don't know what you are talking about. It isn't Islam that causes the problems: it is extremists and terrorists that cause the problems.

I have a friend who was there when the Shah was about to leave and he said that after he left there was a terrible feeling that things would never be the same again. They haven't been. Very sad.
Yup. Islam has a way of destroying everything good and beautiful about a people and a country

That is utter nonsense. I have lived in 3 Islamic countries that have much about them that is beautiful in people and culture. You don't know what you are talking about. It isn't Islam that causes the problems: it is extremists and terrorists that cause the problems.
Again with the "I have been in three Islamic countries". As if nobody else has.

Islam has destroyed Iran. The Iranian culture is an ancient beautiful, it has nothing to do with Islam. But ever since the Islamic revolution, the country has been forced to move back into the dark ages. Same with Afghanistan and same every country that gets taken over by Islamists.

Islam has destroyed Iran. The Iranian culture is an ancient beautiful, it has nothing to do with Islam.
Quite the idiotic statement Roudy. .. :cuckoo:

Islam has defined Iranian culture, art, and architecture, for over a thousand years. ... :cool:
Ha ha ha. Islam has brought nothing but misery and pain. The Arab culture that was forced down the throats of the Iranian people has nothing to do with the ancient Persian / Zoroastrian culture and traditions that Iranians are proud of. Despite all the crackdowns by the Islamist animals to remove those non Islamic traditions by the Islamists, Iranian people still practice the IRANIAN ZOROASTRIAN NEW YEAR, not the Islamic Arab New year.

Despite all the crackdowns by the Islamist animals to remove those non Islamic traditions by the Islamists, Iranian people still practice the IRANIAN ZOROASTRIAN NEW YEAR, not the Islamic Arab New year.
Duh....that's because Iranians aren't arabs you nitwit. . :cuckoo: :lol: :lol:
Of course they aren't, and therefore it is the Arab religion forced down their throats that has destroyed their country. Iranians have much more to be proud of that a few elaborate mosques, that look identical to the Shi'ite mosques in Iraq. Islam has brought nothing to Iran that Iranians can be proud of.

Identity

Everyone has one, but after the Arab invasion of Persia, many of its people felt lost. As Shahrokh Meskoob quoted,

"Identity is a reactive matter and attention to self becomes more meaningful in relation to others."
Persians now had a choice, they could accept a new culture, including nationality, language (Arabic) and religion (Islam), or they could hold tight to the unique attributes making up their Persian identities.
Anyone who has heard of Persian pride knows they fought to remain as Persians, not Arabs.
Islam did eventually displace the native Zoroastrian religion, however, the Persians held onto their identity through their language, literature and arts.

I bet the Iranians that remember the Shah miss him terribly now. They are suffering so badly these days. Can't imagine what their lives must be like living under such oppression.

There was far more oppression under Shah. The wealthy and those in the Government were fine though. Those are the ones that are now living in Europe and the U.S. Of course they were happy with the Shah.

I bet the Iranians that remember the Shah miss him terribly now. They are suffering so badly these days. Can't imagine what their lives must be like living under such oppression.

There was far more oppression under Shah. The wealthy and those in the Government were fine though. Those are the ones that are now living in Europe and the U.S. Of course they were happy with the Shah.
You talking out of uranus again. The Shah was a patriot and an angel compared to these Islamist animals. They are a terror on their own people and the entire world. All the people that protested against the Shah are the same people that are now protesting against the regime. I'd say the number of people in Iran that want this regime removed run in the 90% and above.

Yeah, how would you know asshole? you live there under the Shah?

:lmao:

:lmao:

High Gravity was certainly correct. Unless you actually lived in Iran, how would Haniya, a convert to Islam, know what was happening there? If Haniya actually talked to some average Iranians who escaped, they would tell her that they climbed over mountains to get out. Evidently Haniya has no problem with the religous crazies running Iran right now.

I can't remember where the Shah of Iran landed up, but I think they should have immediately let him into the U.S. with his family. When you speak to many Iranians here, no matter their religion, they praise that man.
Surely you jest.........the Shah was a brutal dictator who was hated throughout Iran.

And that's why the whole country rose up a chased him out of the country. . :cool:
And today, most Iranians yearn for the days of the Shah, especially those in exile, as opposed to the Islamic barbarians now in charge.

Congratulations, you finally said something relevant and somewhat related to the topic.

This is a statement that can sum up much of this thread. There will never be a true peace or equality when a theocracy is in change.

Forum List

Back