Mueller Desperate To Interview Trump Prior To Memo Release

I wondered why all of a sudden Mueller leaked he is now ready to interview Trump. Now we know. Trump isn't going to agree to an interview until Nunes releases the mysterious memo. And considering Trump can release the memo on his own, he now has the upper hand on Mueller.

The longer these investigations go on in Congress the more dirt shows up about corruption at the highest levels of law enforcement, the Obama administration, Hillary Clinton, and those in our NSA who have unlawfully unmasked people.

If I were Trump, I'd tell Mueller I'll agree to an interview after all the Congressional investigations are over. Their conclusions made public and he has filed charges on all who broke the law. That includes Mueller's best buddy Comey.

Until then, go pound sand while I get on with Making America Great Again.

Grassley suspects 'bureaucratic game of hide the ball' by the FBI and DOJ over the Russia probe
If he turns the FBI interview down,

then he will be forced to testify before the Grand Jury, under oath, and without a lawyer present.....via a subpoena....

and that's the last thing his lawyers want Trump to do
Mueller played on Trump's ego, and Trump's ego just may get the best of him.
So you’re admitting he has something to hide

Such as? That he connived with the ROOSKIES to hack the DNC server and then turned it over to Julian Assange to reveal the criminality and corruption of the DNC?????? Is that what you are going to roll with?

But are you saying... you are fine and dandy with felonies committed through cyber theft, as long as you get what you want?

yet, using foreign intelligence to protect our nation is not?

Come on, Care! They didn't use foreign intelligence to "protect our nation"...the Obama White House used what they knew was fake foreign intelligence paid for by Hillary Clinton and the DNC to get FISA warrants to spy on the Trump campaign in the middle of a Presidential race! Can't you grasp how wrong that was? Richard Nixon didn't stoop to the things that the Obama White House did!

No I don't believe that. Nunes being a Congressman, with written knowledge that he was breaking protocol to spin a conspiracy story around memo's that may be a threat to National Security would be taken quite seriously.

Nah, I am going to go roll with the fact that leftards like you don't want the fact that the leftards tried to weaponize the FISA courts and when it failed? They went ahead and did it anyway.............yeah, I'm gonna go with that.

First of all I don't believe it was U.S. intelligence that was doing all of this spying. Foreign intelligence doesn't need to obtain a FISA warrant.

"GCHQ--first became aware in late 2015 of suspicious “interactions” between figures connected to Trump and known or suspected Russian agents, a source close to UK intelligence said. This intelligence was passed to the US as part of a routine exchange of information, they added.

Over the next six months, until summer 2016, a number of western agencies shared further information on contacts between Trump’s inner circle and Russians, sources said.

The European countries that passed on electronic intelligence – known as sigint – included Germany, Estonia and Poland. Australia, a member of the “Five Eyes” spying alliance that also includes the US, UK, Canada and New Zealand, also relayed material, one source said."
British spies were first to spot Trump team's links with Russia

We've heard it often. The FBI, The CIA, the Department of Homeland Security & 13 OTHER intelligence agencies agree that Russia interferred into the election.

Now I don't know what kind of special dumbass is stupid enough to call Russian intelligence agents or Russian intelligence agents calling them while expecting that it's not going to be picked up by some intelligence source that we share intelligence with. But that's clearly what has happened.

Which is why Shep Smith knew in February 2017, that Trump surrogates were on the phone with Russian intelligence agents, including the day that Russians hacked into DNC databases.

Which is why Trump Jr. couldn't even pull off a secret Russian meeting in the Trump tower of June 2016.

In this video it is confirmed again that the British were watching Trump surrogates since 2015.

Did Obama insist on using foreign intelligence sources to avoid FISA warrants? Probably.

Yeah, the Barrypuppet and his deep state operatives tried to use a third party entity to give them plausible deniability. That is how the UK and USA.INC attempt to get around the illegal spying and storing of all of our date. UK spies on us and the NSA spies on the UK with special exceptions and they violate the FISA statute even if a judge doesn't sign off on it....just like the memo will reveal. You are not gonna like what is going to happen to your sacred leftard idols........it's gonna suckj really bad. Will you still be around when it all goes down?

Yep, I think Barack Obama wholly outfoxed Trump & Company. In fact it is well known that Obama preserved intelligence--would not hand it over to anyone with an R behind their name for obvious reasons. I don't believe he trusted James Comey with it either. Especially after what he watched him do to Hillary Clinton, basically breaking long standing DOJ protocol on 3 different occassions, but you can bet that Robert Mueller has it all now--:badgrin:

"In the final hours of Barack Obama's presidency, some White House officials reportedly raced to spread and preserve information about possible communications between associates of then-candidate Donald Trump and Russians.

The New York Times, citing former American officials, reported that these officials were concerned that the information they were gaining on the Russian meddling in the election and the possible campaign contact could be compromised with the new administration, and they wanted to set up any future investigation with the information.

According to The Times, after Obama asked for an investigation into Russian tampering into the elections, officials found some "damning" evidence."
Obama administration reportedly raced to preserve intelligence on possible contact between Russians and Trump associates

th

That is beyond funny since the Barrypuppet weaponized the FISA courts using a "Russian-Trump dossier" funded by the Clinton gang via Fusion GPS while the deep staters within the FBI covered the Hildebeast from 8 ways to Sunday. You are betting on a losing horse. President Trump doesn't have a thing to worry about. Barrypuppet? Comey? Holder? Lynch? Hildebeast? They are "lawyering" up and for good reason. You can thank Admiral Mike Rogers for that...........

First of all Obama, Hillary are not in this picture, nor will they be. I don't know why you people continually bring them up. They are not being charged with anything, nor will they.

Where in the hell did you hear that Hillary & Obama are lawyering up----:badgrin:

c10cbfe2fb283dc36f26531ec6f7d5f1.jpg

I can only guess.

Last edited:
Nah, I am going to go roll with the fact that leftards like you don't want the fact that the leftards tried to weaponize the FISA courts and when it failed? They went ahead and did it anyway.............yeah, I'm gonna go with that.

First of all I don't believe it was U.S. intelligence that was doing all of this spying. Foreign intelligence doesn't need to obtain a FISA warrant.

"GCHQ--first became aware in late 2015 of suspicious “interactions” between figures connected to Trump and known or suspected Russian agents, a source close to UK intelligence said. This intelligence was passed to the US as part of a routine exchange of information, they added.

Over the next six months, until summer 2016, a number of western agencies shared further information on contacts between Trump’s inner circle and Russians, sources said.

The European countries that passed on electronic intelligence – known as sigint – included Germany, Estonia and Poland. Australia, a member of the “Five Eyes” spying alliance that also includes the US, UK, Canada and New Zealand, also relayed material, one source said."
British spies were first to spot Trump team's links with Russia

We've heard it often. The FBI, The CIA, the Department of Homeland Security & 13 OTHER intelligence agencies agree that Russia interferred into the election.

Now I don't know what kind of special dumbass is stupid enough to call Russian intelligence agents or Russian intelligence agents calling them while expecting that it's not going to be picked up by some intelligence source that we share intelligence with. But that's clearly what has happened.

Which is why Shep Smith knew in February 2017, that Trump surrogates were on the phone with Russian intelligence agents, including the day that Russians hacked into DNC databases.

Which is why Trump Jr. couldn't even pull off a secret Russian meeting in the Trump tower of June 2016.

In this video it is confirmed again that the British were watching Trump surrogates since 2015.

Did Obama insist on using foreign intelligence sources to avoid FISA warrants? Probably.

Yeah, the Barrypuppet and his deep state operatives tried to use a third party entity to give them plausible deniability. That is how the UK and USA.INC attempt to get around the illegal spying and storing of all of our date. UK spies on us and the NSA spies on the UK with special exceptions and they violate the FISA statute even if a judge doesn't sign off on it....just like the memo will reveal. You are not gonna like what is going to happen to your sacred leftard idols........it's gonna suckj really bad. Will you still be around when it all goes down?

Yep, I think Barack Obama wholly outfoxed Trump & Company. In fact it is well known that Obama preserved intelligence--would not hand it over to anyone with an R behind their name for obvious reasons. I don't believe he trusted James Comey with it either. Especially after what he watched him do to Hillary Clinton, basically breaking long standing DOJ protocol on 3 different occassions, but you can bet that Robert Mueller has it all now--:badgrin:

"In the final hours of Barack Obama's presidency, some White House officials reportedly raced to spread and preserve information about possible communications between associates of then-candidate Donald Trump and Russians.

The New York Times, citing former American officials, reported that these officials were concerned that the information they were gaining on the Russian meddling in the election and the possible campaign contact could be compromised with the new administration, and they wanted to set up any future investigation with the information.

According to The Times, after Obama asked for an investigation into Russian tampering into the elections, officials found some "damning" evidence."
Obama administration reportedly raced to preserve intelligence on possible contact between Russians and Trump associates

th

That is beyond funny since the Barrypuppet weaponized the FISA courts using a "Russian-Trump dossier" funded by the Clinton gang via Fusion GPS while the deep staters within the FBI covered the Hildebeast from 8 ways to Sunday. You are betting on a losing horse. President Trump doesn't have a thing to worry about. Barrypuppet? Comey? Holder? Lynch? Hildebeast? They are "lawyering" up and for good reason. You can thank Admiral Mike Rogers for that...........

First of all Obama, Hillary are not in this picture, nor will they be. I don't know why you people continually bring them up. They are not being charged with anything, nor will they.

Where in the hell did you hear that Hillary & Obama are lawyering up----:badgrin:

c10cbfe2fb283dc36f26531ec6f7d5f1.jpg

I can only guess.

Wait until the memo comes out....you know, the memo Adam Schiff claims we are too dumb to understand thus it should not be released? The memo that have leftards breaking out in assholes and shitting themselves?

So to answer your question? The Barrypuppet and the Hildebeast have a lot to worry about as well as the DNC of crooks, liars and thieves.

Forum List

Back