Mueller Forced To Fire Top Aide After He Confirms 'Witch Hunt' W/Anti-Trump Texts

He wasn’t taken off the air.
I didn’t vote for Trump. I’ve said it before.
And this is about who we traditionally in this country, reporters, have looked to for giving us factual news, not gossip. My question to you, seeing as he hasn’t been punished for his prior transgressions, do you think that has anything to do with his continued utterances?

Are you related to Brian Ross or someone at ABC, or maybe you are another ‘reporter’ that will fly with anything.
Trump has been caught lying several times and you support him. But look at the position you take on this guy. You support Trump to be President, and you want this guy fired. Do you see the issue here?

Uh no. At any time have you heard me say he didn't deserve his punishment?

What I'm asking is why you think one liar deserves to be President of the United States, while another should lose his job.

How do you know he wasn't punished for his prior transgressions? Do you think every time someone is punished by their boss it is reported on?

How do you know he wasn't suspended off the air? How do you know he wasn't fined?

Interesting tactic there. Could you show where I claimed such a thing?

And while you are at it, could you admit what your goal was with that move on your part?

Was just genuinely curious. Since you seem to think that the current biased reporting is so very bad, I thought maybe you had found a source that was not biased.

My goal was to see where it was your get your news and information.

I check on multiple sources on any issues that come to my attention, while keeping in mind the source and it's agenda.

That answered, do you have anything to say about my point, ie that the media's complete corruption has done harm to our nation?

The media is what it is because we have allowed it and even encouraged it to become this way. It is much like our politicians, we are getting what we deserve.

Instead of holding those in the media accountable we instead rabidly encourage and support new sources that are even more biased than the old, they are just biased in whatever direction the person leans. So, it has become a war to the bottom, who can be the most biased and tell the most lies to their readers all the while having those same readers sing their praise.

I have no interest in excusing their responsibility for their actions.

They are biased assholes, the job they are doing is doing active harm to our nation, and we should never trust a single thing they say, and hold them in absolute contempt.

FOR STARTERS.

Someone mentioned revoked a FCC license. That sounds like an idea worth looking into.

You only said you look at various sources to figure out the truth in reporting but you didn't say what those sources were. So are you going to answer that question or continue to dodge it?

What ever I come across. If I never heard of it, or the information is particularly surprising I check other sources to verify it.

THe more interesting or important the subject the deeper I dig.

Was just genuinely curious. Since you seem to think that the current biased reporting is so very bad, I thought maybe you had found a source that was not biased.

My goal was to see where it was your get your news and information.

I check on multiple sources on any issues that come to my attention, while keeping in mind the source and it's agenda.

That answered, do you have anything to say about my point, ie that the media's complete corruption has done harm to our nation?

The media is what it is because we have allowed it and even encouraged it to become this way. It is much like our politicians, we are getting what we deserve.

Instead of holding those in the media accountable we instead rabidly encourage and support new sources that are even more biased than the old, they are just biased in whatever direction the person leans. So, it has become a war to the bottom, who can be the most biased and tell the most lies to their readers all the while having those same readers sing their praise.

They are biased assholes, the job they are doing is doing active harm to our nation, and we should never trust a single thing they say, and hold them in absolute contempt.

FOR STARTERS.

Someone mentioned revoked a FCC license. That sounds like an idea worth looking into.

You only said you look at various sources to figure out the truth in reporting but you didn't say what those sources were. So are you going to answer that question or continue to dodge it?

What ever I come across. If I never heard of it, or the information is particularly surprising I check other sources to verify it.

And you still avoid the question. What sources do you use to verify the stories?

Mueller Removed Top Agent in Russia Inquiry Over Possible Anti-Trump Texts

weeding out prejudice -

good work Mueller

poor easy, sooo F'd up. Just like his daddy Trump, so many lies, so little time.

Mueller doesnt have any Aide's, he has AGENTS.

Last edited:

FOR STARTERS.

And you still avoid the question. What sources do you use to verify the stories?

Depends of the subject. My favorite thing to do is work down to peer reviewed academic articles or hard economic data.

But that is not always, of course.

Quit trolling.
And this is about who we traditionally in this country, reporters, have looked to for giving us factual news, not gossip. My question to you, seeing as he hasn’t been punished for his prior transgressions, do you think that has anything to do with his continued utterances?

Are you related to Brian Ross or someone at ABC, or maybe you are another ‘reporter’ that will fly with anything.

What I'm asking is why you think one liar deserves to be President of the United States, while another should lose his job.

How do you know he wasn't punished for his prior transgressions? Do you think every time someone is punished by their boss it is reported on?

How do you know he wasn't suspended off the air? How do you know he wasn't fined?

FOR STARTERS.

Depends of the subject. My favorite thing to do is work down to peer reviewed academic articles or hard economic data.

You are still avoiding the question. How are you going to fall back on academia for issues that are current? You can't.

What news sources do you use to check a current news story?

Quit trolling.

It's not trolling. People get reprimanded all the time and it doesn't make the news. I'm sorry but that's a fact. This time it was only put in the news because of how big of a deal the story was.

If he’d been fired, he wouldn’t still be with them. The fact you excuse his repetitive lack of integrity, tells us all much about you. Some of the other stories were also big deals to most honest people.
Quit trolling.

It's not trolling. People get reprimanded all the time and it doesn't make the news. I'm sorry but that's a fact. This time it was only put in the news because of how big of a deal the story was.

If he’d been fired, he wouldn’t still be with them. The fact you excuse his repetitive lack of integrity, tells us all much about you. Some of the other stories were also big deals to most honest people.
Quit trolling.

Most places have a structure of punishment, of which doesn't mean a person gets fired for their first offense.

It's called progressive discipline. So is it of your opinion if someone gets caught lying they should be fired for their first offense?

What does this tell about me? I haven't defended him, and said he deserved his punishment. I'm sorry I don't think he should have gotten the death penalty.

First offense? You are a joke and must work in the industry, as you make excuses for them. Good luck finding someone else to troll. Lol
Quit trolling.

Most places have a structure of punishment, of which doesn't mean a person gets fired for their first offense.

It's called progressive discipline. So is it of your opinion if someone gets caught lying they should be fired for their first offense?

What does this tell about me? I haven't defended him, and said he deserved his punishment. I'm sorry I don't think he should have gotten the death penalty.

First offense? You are a joke and must work in the industry, as you make excuses for them. Good luck finding someone else to troll. Lol
Quit trolling.

I never said this was his first offense. I think the real problem here is you can't understand simple concepts.

FOR STARTERS.

You are still avoiding the question. How are you going to fall back on academia for issues that are current? You can't.

I've given you the complete answer.

I've given you the complete answer.

No you haven't. What are the names of the sources you use for CURRENT news?

Fact is you know you can't win by giving the answer. You are either going to have to admit you use the same sources you are here talking negatively about, or you have to admit you use sources that are Conservatively biased.

ABC 'Nothingburger Bombshell' Sends Top Mueller Counsel Aid Over The Edge...

Mueller Forced To Fire Him For Anti-Trump Texts after 'Flynn Bombshell' Blows up in their Faces...

Mueller Removed Top Agent in Russia Inquiry Over Possible Anti-Trump Texts

'WASHINGTON — The special counsel, Robert S. Mueller III, removed a top F.B.I. agent this summer from his investigation into Russian election meddling after the Justice Department’s inspector general began examining whether the agent had sent text messages that expressed anti-Trump political views, according to three people briefed on the matter.

The agent, Peter Strzok, is considered one of the most experienced and trusted F.B.I. counterintelligence investigators. He helped lead the investigation into whether Hillary Clinton had mishandled classified information on her private email account, and then played a major role in the investigation into links between President Trump’s campaign and Russia.

But Mr. Strzok was reassigned this summer from Mr. Mueller’s investigation to the F.B.I.’s human resources department, where he has been stationed since. The people briefed on the case said the transfer followed the discovery of text messages in which Mr. Strzok and a colleague reacted to news events, like presidential debates, in ways that could appear critical of Mr. Trump.

Surprise, surprise ... the 'most trusted FBI agent' that worked on helping Comey exonerate Hillary of her crimes is now working for Mueller on his stacked 'Take Down Trump' team ... and just got fired for publicly 'outing' the team by sending Anti-Trump Texts!

The 'Flynn' ploy was an epic fail, blowing up in their faces...his team is becoming frustrated and unravelling...his top aid just exposed the team's anti-Trump bias.

Time to shut this witch hunt down and call in the Special Counsel to investigate Mueller...

Why do you contradict the link you provide and claim the agent was fired, when he was reassigned? Do you expect FBI agents (there are lots of them) to all worship the clown in the White House? Their generally very smart and well educated, unlike you, thus most of them I suspect find Trump to be an embarrassment (at best).

Simple is as simple does...
Quit trolling.

I never said this was his first offense. I think the real problem here is you can't understand simple concepts.

ABC did the right thing?

It was the f*ing fake news media that attempted to help Mueller by pushing his BS propaganda!

ABC was FORCED to publicly sacrifice Ross (scapegoat / sacrificial lamb) after getting busted in an attempt to save itself ... just like Mueller was FORCED to fire his top aid after getting busted exposing their investigation as a butt-hurt political witch hunt in an attempt to save himself and his witch hunt.
A 4 day suspension is hardly a sacrifice

Oh, but of course there is. You can say a lot of thing about Muller but he is not stupid nor incompetent.

What do you base that on? You have nothing at all. Mueller's investigation has spent untold millions, perhaps billions and he has nothing except someone lying to the FBI. If he had anything more, we would already know it.

What makes you think you know what Mueller's investigation has found? Do you have a spy on the inside? Are you part of his team? If not then you are just talking out of your ass.

I do have to wonder if you were crying about the wasted money spent by Ken Starr so we could find out slick willy got kinky with cigars.

It seems that you are incapable (or refuse to be) of logic thought. Placing 2 and 2 together.

Ken Starr? You really going there and apparently not knowing much about it?

In other words you do not know shit about what Muller might have. Thanks for clearing that up!

You are batting 1000 today with your ignorance.

Yes, I've been saying that for many months and am 100% correct so far. Morons like you will continue to say; "Just wait" and not have to think. Reality always ends up bitch slapping you idiots. It'll be fun to watch, again.
," just wait " for actual facts is the smart thing to, if you really are in the group that thinks that most news is fake news, you should be even more concerned and want to wait for the facts to unfold.

Why do you contradict the link you provide and claim the agent was fired, when he was reassigned? Do you expect FBI agents (there are lots of them) to all worship the clown in the White House? Their generally very smart and well educated, unlike you, thus most of them I suspect find Trump to be an embarrassment (at best).

'TRUMP HATER'

That is the term the MEDIA is using this morning to refer to Mueller's top aid, the person Mueller was forced to fire due to his 'Anti-Trump' messages.

There is a difference between not -worshipping' the President and being a 'TRUMP HATER' who is charged with investigating / potentially taking down 'the most powerful man in the free world'.

It is being reported that the extreme bias shown now has his potential bias in being a major part of the Hillary investigation being investigated

Comey being selected as the lead for the Special Counsel has already put the credibility of the investigation into question. His connection to Comey, his selection of Counsel members, but nothing more 'damning' than evidence showing Mueller hid Russian crimes in 2009 until the Uranium One Deal Webt Through.

The Counsel itself is made up of Democrat Party supporters, Democrat Party Donors, Clinton Foundation lawyers, and now an exposed 'Trump Hater' whose foring was just forced. The Conflicts of Interest are undeniable.

Now 3 'Scooter Libby' indictments, firing his top aid for extreme bias, and another media sacrificing its credibility has akl but exposed the continued campaign against Trump to be a witch hunt.

," just wait " for actual facts is the smart thing to, if you really are in the group that thinks that most news is fake news, you should be even more concerned and want to wait for the facts to unfold.
How many more YEARS will that take?

How many more 'Scooter Libby' indictments will be made before we get to any evidence against Trump?

How many more media's credibility will be destroyed before then?

How many more reporters will be fired / suspended before then?

How many more aides / Counsel members will have to fire as they become more and more frustrated?

How many more leaks will come out within Mueller's team before then?

Will Democrats drag this out 3 years 11 months more...7 years 11 months more? How long are you going to give them while they continue to come up nothing against Trump himself?

Forum List

Back