Mueller Forced To Fire Top Aide After He Confirms 'Witch Hunt' W/Anti-Trump Texts

He said "You just wait...." OMG! Do these demented fools ever think?

ABC did the right thing?

It was the f*ing fake news media that attempted to help Mueller by pushing his BS propaganda!

ABC was FORCED to publicly sacrifice Ross (scapegoat / sacrificial lamb) after getting busted in an attempt to save itself ... just like Mueller was FORCED to fire his top aid after getting busted exposing their investigation as a butt-hurt political witch hunt in an attempt to save himself and his witch hunt.
A 4 day suspension is hardly a sacrifice

Spin it any way you want - They threw him under the bus in an attempt to try to save their credibility after this disaster.

ABC did the right thing?

It was the f*ing fake news media that attempted to help Mueller by pushing his BS propaganda!

ABC was FORCED to publicly sacrifice Ross (scapegoat / sacrificial lamb) after getting busted in an attempt to save itself ... just like Mueller was FORCED to fire his top aid after getting busted exposing their investigation as a butt-hurt political witch hunt in an attempt to save himself and his witch hunt.
A 4 day suspension is hardly a sacrifice

Spin it any way you want - They threw him under the bus in an attempt to try to save their credibility after this disaster.
It's not spin it's a joke. Like 4 days means anything to someone like him? Just a mini vacation. A blip on the radar ment to placate the public. Are you placated? I see it for what it is....laughable

Good for Muller, just like ABC, he did the right thing.
And you’re dumb to believe this makes the investigation unbias
Get a life

Nothing in life is unbiased. Unbiased lives in the same fantasy world as "fair".

Get a clue, then you might have a life.

But the mainstream has no problem reporting lie after lie. Thats why the radical fringe look to fake news. ABC News Suspends Brian Ross for 4 Weeks Without Pay: ‘Effective Immediately’

I hope you do not actually belive it is just the mainstream media that reports lie after lie. The fringe sites lie and spin way more than even the MSM
The mainstream are the biased sites.

And you’re dumb to believe this makes the investigation unbias
Get a life

Nothing in life is unbiased. Unbiased lives in the same fantasy world as "fair".

Get a clue, then you might have a life.

But the mainstream has no problem reporting lie after lie. Thats why the radical fringe look to fake news. ABC News Suspends Brian Ross for 4 Weeks Without Pay: ‘Effective Immediately’

I hope you do not actually belive it is just the mainstream media that reports lie after lie. The fringe sites lie and spin way more than even the MSM
The mainstream are the biased sites.

The mainstream so called "news" media are about as reliable as the National Enquirer, plus they grow their own sex scandal stories in house.

Just proof Flynn was nothing

The two have nothing to do with each other. If you think all there is to Flynn is lying to the FBI then I have some very nice ocean front land in Kansas to sell you

It's true that they have nothing to do with each other but yeah, there is nothing more than Flynn lying to the FBI.

Oh, but of course there is. You can say a lot of thing about Muller but he is not stupid nor incompetent.

What do you base that on? You have nothing at all. Mueller's investigation has spent untold millions, perhaps billions and he has nothing except someone lying to the FBI. If he had anything more, we would already know it.

What makes you think you know what Mueller's investigation has found? Do you have a spy on the inside? Are you part of his team? If not then you are just talking out of your ass.

I do have to wonder if you were crying about the wasted money spent by Ken Starr so we could find out slick willy got kinky with cigars.
Well again, his top guy just stated nothing. You see that now?

Just proof Flynn was nothing

The two have nothing to do with each other. If you think all there is to Flynn is lying to the FBI then I have some very nice ocean front land in Kansas to sell you

It's true that they have nothing to do with each other but yeah, there is nothing more than Flynn lying to the FBI.

Oh, but of course there is. You can say a lot of thing about Muller but he is not stupid nor incompetent.
I disagree

ABC 'Nothingburger Bombshell' Sends Top Mueller Counsel Aid Over The Edge...

Mueller Forced To Fire Him For Anti-Trump Texts after 'Flynn Bombshell' Blows up in their Faces...

Mueller Removed Top Agent in Russia Inquiry Over Possible Anti-Trump Texts

'WASHINGTON — The special counsel, Robert S. Mueller III, removed a top F.B.I. agent this summer from his investigation into Russian election meddling after the Justice Department’s inspector general began examining whether the agent had sent text messages that expressed anti-Trump political views, according to three people briefed on the matter.

The agent, Peter Strzok, is considered one of the most experienced and trusted F.B.I. counterintelligence investigators. He helped lead the investigation into whether Hillary Clinton had mishandled classified information on her private email account, and then played a major role in the investigation into links between President Trump’s campaign and Russia.

But Mr. Strzok was reassigned this summer from Mr. Mueller’s investigation to the F.B.I.’s human resources department, where he has been stationed since. The people briefed on the case said the transfer followed the discovery of text messages in which Mr. Strzok and a colleague reacted to news events, like presidential debates, in ways that could appear critical of Mr. Trump.

Surprise, surprise ... the 'most trusted FBI agent' that worked on helping Comey exonerate Hillary of her crimes is now working for Mueller on his stacked 'Take Down Trump' team ... and just got fired for publicly 'outing' the team by sending Anti-Trump Texts!

The 'Flynn' ploy was an epic fail, blowing up in their faces...his team is becoming frustrated and unravelling...his top aid just exposed the team's anti-Trump bias.

Time to shut this witch hunt down and call in the Special Counsel to investigate Mueller...

Prosecutorial misconduct

What do you base that on? You have nothing at all. Mueller's investigation has spent untold millions, perhaps billions and he has nothing except someone lying to the FBI. If he had anything more, we would already know it.

What makes you think you know what Mueller's investigation has found? Do you have a spy on the inside? Are you part of his team? If not then you are just talking out of your ass.

I do have to wonder if you were crying about the wasted money spent by Ken Starr so we could find out slick willy got kinky with cigars.

It seems that you are incapable (or refuse to be) of logic thought. Placing 2 and 2 together.

Ken Starr? You really going there and apparently not knowing much about it?

In other words you do not know shit about what Muller might have. Thanks for clearing that up!

You are batting 1000 today with your ignorance.

Yes, I've been saying that for many months and am 100% correct so far. Morons like you will continue to say; "Just wait" and not have to think. Reality always ends up bitch slapping you idiots. It'll be fun to watch, again.
," just wait " for actual facts is the smart thing to, if you really are in the group that thinks that most news is fake news, you should be even more concerned and want to wait for the facts to unfold.

The actual facts are; there is no there there. There’s no collusion, the Russians did not affect the election, the whole witch hunt is simply to undermine the president, and keep the sheep motivated.

There won’t be any impeachment, there won’t be any charge against Trump. You can continue to “just wait” and I will continue to laugh.

The actual facts are; there is no there there. There’s no collusion, the Russians did not affect the election, the whole witch hunt is simply to undermine the president, and keep the sheep motivated.

There won’t be any impeachment, there won’t be any charge against Trump. You can continue to “just wait” and I will continue to laugh.

LOL...............
feet-clipart-foot-stomping-8.jpg

The 'Flynn' ploy was an epic fail, blowing up in their faces...his team is becoming frustrated and unravelling...his top aid just exposed the team's anti-Trump bias.
Epic fail? [emoji38] Meuller just flipped Flynn. Manafort has been indicted. Papadapolous is singing like a canary.

Denial much? [emoji38] Thread fail
What's he singing about?

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

LOL...............
feet-clipart-foot-stomping-8.jpg

I will continue to laugh at you.

Forum List

Back