Mueller issues subpoena to Deutsche Bank in Russia probe

Can I take your word for this? Because I've heard from several places it's true...

Other folks ran with the other fake crap Ross was suspended for too.

Mueller's team has not subpoenaed Deutsche Bank on Trump's finances, legal team says

Trump's legal team... they don't know everything Mueller's team has done.

I'm going to totally blow you up on this when it comes out. The bank was asked, and they didn't deny it.

The bank confirmed they haven't gotten a subpoena on Trump. Do try to keep up.

No they didn't...

Is it a thing that people that support Trump must lie like him?

Did you see the WH news conference today?

Yep. Did you see the statement from the bank?

Other folks ran with the other fake crap Ross was suspended for too.

Mueller's team has not subpoenaed Deutsche Bank on Trump's finances, legal team says

I'm going to totally blow you up on this when it comes out. The bank was asked, and they didn't deny it.

No they didn't...

I saw a vague statement that didn't confirm the reports that Trumps records were requested. And then there's this: (my bold)

We have confirmed that the news reports that the special counsel had subpoenaed financial records relating to the president are false. No subpoena has been issued or received. We have confirmed this with the bank and other sources,” Jay Sekulow, a member of Trump’s legal team, told ABC News Tuesday afternoon.

It's not clear who Mueller is targeting or whether other members of Trump's campaign team under scrutiny by the special counsel may also have had business connections to Deutsche Bank.

Even if the Deutsche Bank withdrawals, deposits and loans are revealed, how is that going to show how The Donald negotiated the deals they worked out? And if it is regards to Jared Kushner, indict that nerd! But leave The Donald out of the shady business dealings of the jewish guy! Next thing ya know Mueller will demand audits of diamond dealers in Manhattan who do everything in cash! :p

In stark contrast is Crooked Hillary's dealings with Deutsche Bank in which they gave her and her slush fund the "The Clinton Foundation" millions of dollars for "speeches." :p

No they didn't...

I saw a vague statement that didn't confirm the reports that Trumps records were requested. And then there's this: (my bold)

We have confirmed that the news reports that the special counsel had subpoenaed financial records relating to the president are false. No subpoena has been issued or received. We have confirmed this with the bank and other sources,” Jay Sekulow, a member of Trump’s legal team, told ABC News Tuesday afternoon.

It's not clear who Mueller is targeting or whether other members of Trump's campaign team under scrutiny by the special counsel may also have had business connections to Deutsche Bank.

I already posted the statement from the bank.

No they didn't...

Feel free to point where it says it has a subpoena on Trump.

No they didn't...

Please show me where it says they haven't received a subpoena and isn't cooperating.

You just keep sticking your fingers in your ears and hoping it all goes away. Funny thing is, this story just broke today, but the sources say the subpoena was sent weeks ago.

And as far as Trump's team? His lawyers can't even get their shit together and are basically fighting.

The entire house of cards is about to collapse.

Please show me where it says they haven't received a subpoena and isn't cooperating.

You just keep sticking your fingers in your ears and hoping it all goes away. Funny thing is, this story just broke today, but the sources say the subpoena was sent weeks ago.

And as far as Trump's team? His lawyers can't even get their shit together and are basically fighting.

When the bank confirms they are sending Mueller Trumps records, get back to me. It's on you to prove a positive, not me to prove a negative.

When the bank confirms they are sending Mueller Trumps records, get back to me. It's on you to prove a positive, not me to prove a negative.

The bank wouldn't be allowed to say that. In fact Trump's Lawyers wouldn't know it either until a formal case was brought against Trump and they were forced to reveal it through discovery. So them coming out and making a definitive statement that the bank has not turned over any records through a subpoena is just huff puff and crap.

The bank wouldn't be allowed to say that. In fact Trump's Lawyers wouldn't know it either until a formal case was brought against Trump and they were forced to reveal it through discovery. So them coming out and making a definitive statement that the bank has not turned over any records through a subpoena is just huff puff and crap.

Yeah, you go with that. I'll wait on proof, not unsourced crap.

Oh, shit!!

Here we go!

Orange pig-boy vomit PINO is going down, down, down...

Deutsche Bank had been one of Trump’s most reliable lenders. ABC News previously reported the bank helped finance the renovation of the Old Post Office in Washington, the purchase of the Doral golf course in Florida and the construction of an office building in Chicago.

It's obvious now, this about money laundering.

How could OrangeJackwad be so stupid to think he could get away with this...???

This is fake news and has been debunked at least 4 times.

..............banks can be ordered not to notify a customer and presumably lawyers who represent them when grand jury subpoenas are issued for banking records.

The President may want to hire lawyers who are familiar with what grand juries actually do.

423. Grand Jury Subpoena Exception | USAM | Department of Justice

The broad wording of the grand jury exception is significant:

Nothing in this title (except §§ 3415 and 3420 of the Act) shall apply to any subpoena or court order issued in connection with proceedings before a grand jury except that a court shall have authority to order a financial institution on which a grand jury subpoena for customer records has been served not to notify the customer of the existence of the subpoena or information that has been furnished to the grand jury, under the circumstances and for the periods specified and pursuant to the procedures established at § 3409. 12 U.S.C. § 3413(i). [Emphasis added].

What is The Donald's FICO score?

This is important, why the fuck do 3 incompetent companies determine our credit ratings.

Folks, I do not want to insert my personal issues into the "poilitics" forum but about 10 years ago, Experian had some POS in Vermont attach himself to my identity. I was this close to driving up there and inflicting punishment. But I conformed to the legal system. Several years later they still have my identity wrong. They then demand I send a birth certificate to prove I am me. Fast forward to a couple weeks ago. They got hacked and the pic of my birth certificate is what was hacked. Folks, 90% of what you do is your birthdate, and Experian had some fucking Nigerians steal it. Meanwhile my Senators are seeking to pass legislation about fake guns.

Subpoena for Trump Financial Records Confirmed
December 6, 2017 at 8:24 am EST

Though President Trump’s lawyers deny a subpoena had been issued to Deutsche Bank for the president’s financial records, the Wall Street Journal confirms earlier reports that one had been given.

Dan Stein, former chief of the criminal division at the Manhattan U.S. attorney’s office, said the special counsel’s subpoena signals one of two possible directions for the broader investigation: “Either it means they’re going beyond the narrow question of election interference. Or, it means the question of election interference may now somehow involve the transfer of funds to the president or his family or inner circle.”

Well here it is a day later. The alarm clock went off at 6:00 AM like it does every day with CBS News on the radio.

And not a single mention of "Mueller issues subpoena to Deutsche Bank in Russia probe".

Can I please have my time back that I wasted on this stupid post? :nono:

The President may want to hire lawyers who are familiar with what grand juries actually do.

423. Grand Jury Subpoena Exception | USAM | Department of Justice

The broad wording of the grand jury exception is significant:

Nothing in this title (except §§ 3415 and 3420 of the Act) shall apply to any subpoena or court order issued in connection with proceedings before a grand jury except that a court shall have authority to order a financial institution on which a grand jury subpoena for customer records has been served not to notify the customer of the existence of the subpoena or information that has been furnished to the grand jury, under the circumstances and for the periods specified and pursuant to the procedures established at § 3409. 12 U.S.C. § 3413(i). [Emphasis added].

This is proof of nothing.

Subpoena for Trump Financial Records Confirmed
December 6, 2017 at 8:24 am EST

Though President Trump’s lawyers deny a subpoena had been issued to Deutsche Bank for the president’s financial records, the Wall Street Journal confirms earlier reports that one had been given.

Dan Stein, former chief of the criminal division at the Manhattan U.S. attorney’s office, said the special counsel’s subpoena signals one of two possible directions for the broader investigation: “Either it means they’re going beyond the narrow question of election interference. Or, it means the question of election interference may now somehow involve the transfer of funds to the president or his family or inner circle.”

Contradictory stories, how many times does the MSN have to get it wrong before you no longer trust them?

View image on Twitter
DQUpmr7VoAAAvNA.jpg:small

The Hill @thehill

JUST IN: Pence is preparing for a possible interview with Mueller: report http://hill.cm/GXbRAGC

7:22 PM - Dec 5, 2017

Forum List

Back