Mueller Will Investigate Hillary's Uranium Deal

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Special prosecutions must always find something to justify the money spent. And Hillary is ripe for picking. Good job leftists, you asked for it.

Yes. I just commented on how they're going to really hate getting what they jumped up and down screaming for. lol

I give two months and they will be screaming to kill it, like they did The Big Giant Vote Recount in Michigan when it hit Detroit; instant death for that activity, eh?

what about that inflatable doll deal between Bill Clinton and Putin? i forgot the exact details,,,i think Bill sold Putin about 500,000 inflatable women for about 4 Million? I guess then Putin was supposed to sell them to various retailers all over Russia for a big profit.

If they do investigate that, will you finally quit whining about it when they find no wrong doing?

In the deal, a state-owned Russian energy agency took over a Canadian company, Uranium One, that controlled such a large stake in America's uranium deposits that the transaction required approval from Hillary Clinton and other cabinet-level officials.

Frank Giustra, a top Clinton Foundation donor and close friend of the former president, served as a financial adviser to Uranium One as the deal unfolded.

The charity failed to disclose other significant donations from individuals and entities involved in the transaction, including the $2.35 million Uranium One chair Ian Telfer funneled to the charity through another foundation under his control.

Special prosecutions must always find something to justify the money spent. And Hillary is ripe for picking. Good job leftists, you asked for it.

I hope so.....but it isn't likely...these prosecutors go easy on democrats...

While the uranium deal is a great pay for play conviction, a bigger fish is the pay to play with the entire Clinton Foundation as a money laundering scam.

The lemmings claim 88% of their funds go to help those in need.
Nope.
$143 million went to the Clinton Health Access Initiative. Of whom Chelsea gets paid huge amounts of money to sit on their board. They also refuse to be audited by charity watchdogs.

Clinton Health Access Initiative (CHAI) | GiveWell

$13.5 million went to the Clinton library. How does that help those in need?

All of their money goes to a "Clinton X" charity, each of which can be ripped apart. None of them are open to being audited by charity watchdogs.

https://www.clintonfoundation.org/sites/default/files/2015_ar_2015financials_upd.pdf

96% of the Clinton Foundation donations went to the ............. Clinton Foundation!

96 Percent Of Hillary’s Charitable Donations In 2015 Went To Clinton Foundation

Forum List

Back