Muhammad's X Rated Heaven

Roudy

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2012
:clap2::clap2::clap2:

X-Rated Paradise Of Islam

Muhammad's promise of an Islamic Paradise, glittered with the fulfillment of all sorts of worldly desires and sensual enjoyments, was nothing but a sinister ploy to recruit those, who had no hope or expectation of ever getting these things in their worldly life. Knowing that they are assured of such a Paradise, simply because they follow Islam, Muslims can go around committing murder, rape, plunder and loot, or any other criminal things. It is the picture of this paradise that has motivated Muslims over the centuries to cut down people of other religions, to desecrate their places of worship and mistreat them in the name of Allah. Even after death, the spiritually deprived Prophet of Islam could not see beyond wine, women and food, leave alone exploring spiritual heights of the soul!
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqJ2GyZwBEw]Islam's X-Rated Heaven - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
VIRGINS (HOURIS)

Prophet Muhammad knew that sex would sell very well among the group of his lecherous followers and he bribed and motivated them to fight his battles by the promise of sex-slaves and war booty on earth. By constantly emphasizing to his followers that they would get untouched virgins in Paradise, Muhammad is clearly expressing his "high" opinion of the institution of marriage and his fairness to women. Once the followers go to heaven, they can conveniently ditch their wives for the fresher and more pleasurable sexual encounters with the 'Houris' (beautiful virgins). Not only that, the poor wives who gave up their virginity for the pleasure of their husbands do not get even one Male Sex partner. But wait, Allah is the all merciful! He gives the wives the rare honour of watching their husbands deflower those 72 Houris (virgins) one by one and also the 28 young pre-pubescent pearly boys.

Koran 78:31

…As for the righteous, they shall surely triumph. Theirs shall be gardens and vineyards, and high-bosomed virgins for companions: a truly overflowing cup.

Koran 37:40-48

...They will sit with bashful, dark-eyed virgins, as chaste as the sheltered eggs of ostriches.

Koran 44:51-55

...Yes and we shall wed them to dark-eyed houris (beautiful virgins.)

Koran 52:17-20

...They shall recline on couches ranged in rows. To dark-eyed houris (virgins) we shall wed them...

Koran 55:56-57

…In them will be bashful virgins neither man nor Jinn will have touched before. Then which of the favours of your Lord will you deny?"

Koran 55:57-58

…Virgins as fair as corals and rubies. Then which of the favours of your Lord will you deny?"

Koran 56:7-40

...We created the houris (the beautiful women) and made them virgins, loving companions for those on the right hand”

Koran 55:70-77

…In each there shall be virgins chaste and fair... Dark eyed virgins sheltered in their tents whom neither man nor Jin will have touched before.

YOUNG PEARLY BOYS

Despite outwardly condemnation or disapproval, homosexuality was and is widely practiced in Islamic countries. To please the homosexuals among his followers, Prophet Muhammad promised them pre-pubescent pear-like boys in Paradise. So after committing plunder, loot, rape and murder in this life, the followers of Islam will get "rewarded" by untouched virginal youths, who are fresh like pearls.

The relevant verses from the Koran are:

Koran 52:24

…Round about them will serve, to them, boys (handsome) as pearls well-guarded.

Koran 56:17

…Round about them will serve boys of perpetual freshness.

Koran 76:19

…And round about them will serve boys of perpetual freshness: if thou seest them, thou wouldst think them scattered pearls.

Also, famous poets in Arabia glorified homosexuality. A poem in 'Perfumed Garden' by Abu Nuwas:

O the joy of sodomy!
So now be sodomites, you Arabs.
Turn not away from it therein is wondrous pleasure.
Take some coy lad with kiss curls twisting on his temple
And ride as he stands like some gazelle standing to her mate.
A lad whom all can see girt with sword and belt not like your whore who has to go veiled.
Make for smooth-faced boys and do your very best to mount them,
for women are the mounts of the devils

Need I say anything further than this colorful rendition by Abu Nuwas?

X-Rated Paradise Of Islam

Muhammad's promise of an Islamic Paradise, glittered with the fulfillment of all sorts of worldly desires and sensual enjoyments, was nothing but a sinister ploy to recruit those, who had no hope or expectation of ever getting these things in their worldly life. Knowing that they are assured of such a Paradise, simply because they follow Islam, Muslims can go around committing murder, rape, plunder and loot, or any other criminal things. It is the picture of this paradise that has motivated Muslims over the centuries to cut down people of other religions, to desecrate their places of worship and mistreat them in the name of Allah. Even after death, the spiritually deprived Prophet of Islam could not see beyond wine, women and food, leave alone exploring spiritual heights of the soul!
Islam's X-Rated Heaven - YouTube

Sounds a whole lot better than floating on gossimer wings and singing hymns....especially if it's gonna last forever.

A person who is so desperate for a crutch to live their life that they believe any of that crap needs a thorough psychological workup.

Last edited:
The quran promises a heaven that only some dusty old desert Arab could want, and it also promises eternal hellfire for those who reject the message.

The quran promises a heaven that only some dusty old desert Arab could want, and it also promises eternal hellfire for those who reject the message.

If you profess to be a Christian you would be well advised not to be rich:

Luke 16
24"The rich man shouted, 'Father Abraham, have some pity! Send Lazarus over here to dip the tip of his finger in water and cool my tongue. I am in anguish in these flames."

In life, they shun worldly desires and kill those that embrace them.

More than a little ironic I'd say.
They say those 72 virgins are misinterpreted, it's actually 72 year old Virginians.

They say those 72 virgins are misinterpreted, it's actually 72 year old Virginians.

Ha! ha!. The actual source of the 72 virgins thingy is not the quran, it is a little know hadith.
I do not think Islamic scholars have much regard for this hadith.

Hadith number 2,562 in the collection known as the Sunan al-Tirmidhi says, "The least [reward] for the people of Heaven is 80,000 servants and 72 wives, over which stands a dome of pearls, aquamarine and ruby."

Ha! ha!. The actual source of the 72 virgins thingy is not the quran, it is a little know hadith.

Hadith number 2,562 in the collection known as the Sunan al-Tirmidhi says, "The least [reward] for the people of Heaven is 80,000 servants and 72 wives, over which stands a dome of pearls, aquamarine and ruby."

Shucks....that sounds like Scientology. 'Course all of it sounds rediculous.

Last edited:

Actually, the Koranic view of Paradise was copied wholesale from the Biblical Book of Revelation. The reason that it appears to be different is that the authors of the Koran paraphrased sections of it and set it to rhyme in Arabic...

Actually, the Koranic view of Paradise was copied wholesale from the Biblical Book of Revelation. The reason that it appears to be different is that the authors of the Koran paraphrased sections of it and set it to rhyme in Arabic...
That, and of course the fact that Mohammad was a total illiterate who hijacked both Judaism and Christianity and mixed them with the local moon god religion to make it more palatable and acceptable to his own tribe. For example, the name Allah belonged to an actual moon god, who was the sister of another moon god named "anat."

Last edited:
Muhammad's X Rated Heaven
Cain and Abel having sex with their sisters, makes for a pretty X rated God in the Christian and Jewish religions too. And how many hundreds of wives did Solomon have? How many were in his concubine? Abraham had sex with another woman, that's why we have the Muslim religion.

Either the op is a hypocrite, or into kinky.

I find it amusing to watch religionists argue over whose Sky Pixie is sillier!

I find it amusing that you find pride in being ignorant of the real difference between religions and need to resort to caricatures and mocking to make your points.

I also find it amusing that the Book of Mormon, which you hate so much, described you so perfectly.

I find it amusing that you find pride in being ignorant of the real difference between religions and need to resort to caricatures and mocking to make your points.

I also find it amusing that the Book of Mormon, which you hate so much, described you so perfectly.

Even the witnesses who signed their names to the BoM were Trinitarian...

When you amortize 72 virgins over ETERNITY, its not that great a deal.

Actually it's a ripoff!

Having to put up with 72 women that know nothing about sex, is not my idea of Heaven.

Having to put up with 72 women that know nothing about sex, is not my idea of Heaven.

I think the question is can the 72 even have sex? if they have sex they are no longer virgins. You cant have Eternity with 72 virgins if sex is involved.

Actually they say the whole thing is a total mistranslation, it's actually 72 very delicious organic, gluten-free black raisins. Alluhuakbar!

Forum List

Back