Multiple torch carrying marchers in Unite the Right rally indicted

https://www.npr.org/2023/04/19/1170...ers-in-the-charlottesville-rally-are-indicted.

That is how corrupt the MAGA repub party has become. It took six years? You know why? The previous Commonwealths Attorney was a repub and let them get away with breaking the law.

Each is charged with a single count of burning an object with the intent of intimidating a person or group of people. The charge carries a maximum penalty of up to fivour fhle years in prison.
Another example of unequal justice under the law.

I remember the BLM/ANTIFA mobs blocking traffic, attacking you nnocent people and NOTHING comes of it.

Do you think this is going to help or hurt American perception of our legal/justice system

I can understand why they were intimidated!!! Oh, wait.....................................................!

CNN_Mostly_Peaceful_arson_reporting_c0-0-929-542_s1200x700.jpg

https://www.npr.org/2023/04/19/1170...ers-in-the-charlottesville-rally-are-indicted.

That is how corrupt the MAGA repub party has become. It took six years? You know why? The previous Commonwealths Attorney was a repub and let them get away with breaking the law.

Each is charged with a single count of burning an object with the intent of intimidating a person or group of people. The charge carries a maximum penalty of up to five years in prison.
Very good.

The arrest and conviction of every rightwing domestic terrorist is a victory for democracy.

Candy ass neo nazi wannabes....and maga repubs love them.

I've got no use for anyone who gets physically violent, or anyone destroying property, but arresting people who were walking around screeching some words does not warrant the charge.
Just remember this fuck the next time you and your Aunt Teefah fucks get out in the streets and do the same bullshit!

"Each is charged with a single count of burning an object with the intent of intimidating a person or group of people"
:biggrin:

Should be interesting the evidence that the Persecutor presents to demonstrate intent beyond a reasonable doubt.

A lot of the demonstrators were law enforcement undercover, reporters and others with the intent of tarring President Trump's good name.

I've got no use for anyone who gets physically violent, or anyone destroying property, but arresting people who were walking around screeching some words does not warrant the charge.
Just remember this fuck the next time you and your Aunt Teefah fucks get out in the streets and do the same bullshit!
THEY BROKE THE LAW. GET OVER IT.

Each is charged with a single count of burning an object with the intent of intimidating a person or group of people. The charge carries a maximum penalty of up to five years in prison.
I would LOVE IT if they set this standard. That would allow us to prosecute every single ANTIFA member who dresses up in black while carrying a weapon and shield. Please, please, PLEASE set this precedent!!!!! :laugh:

Forum List

Back