Multiple torch carrying marchers in Unite the Right rally indicted

Read the post. They broke the law...just like Babbit. They need to pay. The law and order repubs only want just when a Dem breaks it. These were Nazi sympathizers marching and shouting..."You will not replace us. Into the Ovens."

It is a class five felony to use a flame to intimidate. I am surprised they didn't burn a cross.

The law was used to prosecute cross burning on someone else's property, not marching with a torch.

This will be thrown out on 1st amendment grounds.

https://www.npr.org/2023/04/19/1170...ers-in-the-charlottesville-rally-are-indicted.

That is how corrupt the MAGA repub party has become. It took six years? You know why? The previous Commonwealths Attorney was a repub and let them get away with breaking the law.

Each is charged with a single count of burning an object with the intent of intimidating a person or group of people. The charge carries a maximum penalty of up to five years in prison.
What an idiotic and politically corrupt misuse of that statute.

No wonder Jimmy approves it.

https://www.npr.org/2023/04/19/1170...ers-in-the-charlottesville-rally-are-indicted.

That is how corrupt the MAGA repub party has become. It took six years? You know why? The previous Commonwealths Attorney was a repub and let them get away with breaking the law.

Each is charged with a single count of burning an object with the intent of intimidating a person or group of people. The charge carries a maximum penalty of up to five years in prison.
cry-loud-waaa.gif

Go ahead. But you are just deflecting. The nazi torch bearers need to go to jail.
Great! Send them to jail! Do you think i give a fuck about them?

All i care about is setting the legal precedent for us to be able to target left wing extremists. Use it on any ring wing extremist you want. My party has very few of them, so you can take them all. Democrats on the other hand have THOUSANDS in many cities all over the country.

I predict that this gets used A LOT in the future. :laugh:

Great! Send them to jail! Do you think i give a fuck about them?

All i care about is setting the legal precedent for us to be able to target left wing extremists. Use it on any ring wing extremist you want. My party has very few of them, so you can take them all. Democrats on the other hand have THOUSANDS in many cities all over the country.

I predict that this gets used A LOT in the future. :laugh:
Like the J6 seditionists? White supremacist are the greatest threat to the nation.

Prove it.
Show us that no one was arrested during the George Floyd social justice demonstrations.

Saddle up, Skippy.
During the George Floyd riots ... a small handful of thugs got arrested but, for the most part, the cops kept their distance and let the animals destroy everything in sight.

Tell me how many got arrested after vandalizing these police cars:

Prove it.
Show us that no one was arrested during the George Floyd social justice demonstrations.

Saddle up, Skippy.

Asking for a standard not referenced.

The issue is they were given slaps on the wrists, if they were arrested at all.

Attorney who helped firebomb NYPD car during BLM protests sentenced to prison

One year in jail for torching a police van and distributing incendiary devices to others.

Meanwhile this idiot wants to throw the book at someone marching with a torch.

There's a law that says you can't march carrying tiki torches? Where's that written?

Considering they got a permit from government that kinda offsets the charge.

Forum List

Back