Multiple torch carrying marchers in Unite the Right rally indicted

IMG_0431.jpeg

Uh oh! Better lock him up.

Conservatives need to stop asking how they are going to light things and become more sensitive to the fear that mini torch kitchen matches inspire.

During the George Floyd riots ... a small handful of thugs got arrested but, for the most part, the cops kept their distance and let the animals destroy everything in sight.

Tell me how many got arrested after vandalizing these police cars:

By, "a small handful," you mean more than 10,000...

By, "a small handful," you mean more than 10,000...

"An analysis of NYPD data by NBC New York has showed that out of the 118 arrests that were made in Bronx in June 2020, most cases have been dismissed, a total of 73."

If
there were more than 100,000 rioters, then 10,000 would be 10%. Pretty horrible result. And if "most" of those "cases have been dismissed" then the justice system failed miserably. (Or should I say ... the leftist "justice system" failed).

"An analysis of NYPD data by NBC New York has showed that out of the 118 arrests that were made in Bronx in June 2020, most cases have been dismissed, a total of 73."

If
there were more than 100,000 rioters, then 10,000 would be 10%. Pretty horrible result. And if "most" of those "cases have been dismissed" then the justice system failed miserably. (Or should I say ... the leftist "justice system" failed).

10,000 arrest is not a "small handful." I don't care how retardedconservative you are.

Forum List

Back