Multiverse

Tell us more about the multiverse...…………..where did it come from? Did God create all the multi universes together

See kid the weird science is all on you as all you do is babble like a schitzo does, that said you will never know

Not I. Why would I concern myself with trickery and MAGIC? You got things scrambled like your brain Frannie. Is that what you are, a schizo?

If you aren't doing drugs yet, start

Frannie I don't have a scrambled brain like you. What weird science are you going to bore people with next?
Tell us more about the multiverse...…………..where did it come from? Did God create all the multi universes together

See kid the weird science is all on you as all you do is babble like a schitzo does, that said you will never know
Nothing funnier than watching two head cases arguing with each other on USMB about whose BS pseudo-science is more correct. Keep it coming girls!
What pseudoscience?

Technically sterile pond water writing DNA qualifies pseudoscience

But you have proof of that

The multiverse, also known as a maniverse, megaverse, metaverse, omniverse, or meta-universe, is a hypothetical group of multiple universes. Together, these universes comprise everything that exists: the entirety of space, time, matter, energy, and the physical laws and constants that describe them.The different universes within the multiverse are called "parallel universes", "other universes", or "alternate universes.

multiverse-fe01-main-tease.jpg

So, that could explain the big bang? because the big Bang came from somewhere our universe would have been created like the other universes?

What do you think? Give your opinion.

Brian Greene: Welcome to the Multiverse
Multiverse is not a real topic to discuss.
Frannie has spoken and everyone must comply. Fuck that noise Jack. This was a great thread until you and dipshit james bond showed up.
Dude there is not one bit of evidence for a multiverse, the entire concept spawns from the failed cosmological constant math and the need for colleges to have new nonsense to teach

I find it humorous you disavow one theory for no evidence while believing in another with no evidence.
A bit inconsistent

The evidence for God is we're here aren't we?

God said, "Let their be light." And there was light. He created the EMS first. He created a universe with supreme intelligence behind it. We're still trying to figure it out. No big bang could put together something like what he did in less than 20 mins. But these God-playing scientists believe it happened hahahahaahahaha. It is evidence for Satan hee hee.
No evidence. Exactly as I said.
You would seem more honest if you would just say you believe god created everything over scientific theories, instead of using inconsistent logic. You know, it makes it sound as if lack of evidence doesn't really matter to you.

The multiverse, also known as a maniverse, megaverse, metaverse, omniverse, or meta-universe, is a hypothetical group of multiple universes. Together, these universes comprise everything that exists: the entirety of space, time, matter, energy, and the physical laws and constants that describe them.The different universes within the multiverse are called "parallel universes", "other universes", or "alternate universes.

So, that could explain the big bang? because the big Bang came from somewhere our universe would have been created like the other universes?

If I say "God did it", can I stop thinking?
I am a believer but I know we can not have the answer, no one can. but I like to try to get an answer. I talk a lot about this issue to the people around me, but they are in their own world, I respect it too, but it is an essential and important question it is my opinion
I hate it when I tell people mind blowing stuff I learned on how the universe works and they don’t care
Most people do not even know that black holes exist then in terms of multiverse

I think on the other side of black holes are other universes.

Where is the black hole that created our universe? It would have to be blowing in to our universe though not sucking things in.

It takes an intelligent being to create the EMS.
Yes, you said that already. Again, YOU said that. Please try to achieve the very simple task of knowing which thoughts are yours and which are mine. Thanks.
You're the numb nuts who said a multiverse is natural.

Actually, I never once said that. We were talking about "something from nothing", when that comment was made. Pleasedo better to follow a discussion in simple English sentences.

But yes, of course, a multiverse can be natural. In fact, its possibility arises from our physics, which is precisely what deems it possible and natural.

So, now I have said it. And you have no argument to the contrary not based in "Because I, Mr. Religious Nutball, say so".

Everything is natural. If it happened, or exists, then there is a natural explanation. There is no God or Heaven. Those are fantasies. Where is heaven?

So these people can accept heaven is a real place but not that there may be other universes beyond ours?

That's putting god in a box. God they say is eternal but he is limited to just this one universe. Nothing to the left, right, up or down of our universe. Even god has limits.

I am a believer but I know we can not have the answer, no one can. but I like to try to get an answer. I talk a lot about this issue to the people around me, but they are in their own world, I respect it too, but it is an essential and important question it is my opinion
I hate it when I tell people mind blowing stuff I learned on how the universe works and they don’t care

Where is the black hole that created our universe? It would have to be blowing in to our universe though not sucking things in.

You are free to think anything you choose, but there is no evidence for any of your ideas. You seem to believe that our universe was created by a black hole, but again there is no evidence of what created the universe or even of what it actually is.

You would seem more honest if you would just say you believe god created everything over scientific theories, instead of using inconsistent logic. You know, it makes it sound as if lack of evidence doesn't really matter to you.

Then you know nothing about science. This is the same evidence for big bang haha. It's obvious you don't read Hawking. Just what do you read?

Then you know nothing about science. This is the same evidence for big bang haha. It's obvious you don't read Hawking. Just what do you read?
Sadly my point is going right over your head.
I am not saying what i think happened, I'm just commenting on your logic

Everything is natural. If it happened, or exists, then there is a natural explanation. There is no God or Heaven. Those are fantasies. Where is heaven?

So these people can accept heaven is a real place but not that there may be other universes beyond ours?

That's putting god in a box. God they say is eternal but he is limited to just this one universe. Nothing to the left, right, up or down of our universe. Even god has limits.

Everything fits into place with God and the Bible theory. Science backs it up.

What you believe violates the law of physics. There is nothing natural about what your atheist/evo scientists claim. Then the flying spaghetti monster is natural. You believe in science with no evidence. It's magic. It's fairy tales. What kind of natural fool are you?

My last statement is rhetorical. No need to answer. We know. Is what it is.

You are free to think anything you choose, but there is no evidence for any of your ideas. You seem to believe that our universe was created by a black hole, but again there is no evidence of what created the universe or even of what it actually is.

Do you watch How the Universe Works? There is lots of evidence but you are right it's not settled science. We know so little.

Do you know what a Tardigrade is? Amazing creature. It can't see the stars. It's universe is much smaller than ours. We see so much more. Especially with telescopes. Still, we don't see everything there is just like the tardigrades don't. You can only see your tiny little universe. Which to you is big. Trust me, it's nothing. Just one of many. It's obvious. Sorry the bible didn't think of it first. Then you would have accepted the premise without evidence.

Everything fits into place with God and the Bible theory. Science backs it up.

What you believe violates the law of physics. There is nothing natural about what your atheist/evo scientists claim. Then the flying spaghetti monster is natural. You believe in science with no evidence. It's magic. It's fairy tales. What kind of natural fool are you?

My last statement is rhetorical. No need to answer. We know. Is what it is.

Let’s start with a fun example. The story of Samson is about an insane psychopath who murders the shit out of a ton of people, often in horrific ways. He ends up with a woman named Delilah, who manages to con the truth about his unfathomable strength from him – his hair. That’s right, it’s in his hair. His hair is the key to his strength. Cut it off, and he’s a complete bitch. And that’s what his enemies do. They then rip out his eyes and force him to be their amusement. He begs God, who decides to break his own dumb rules about the magic power and give Samson back his strength, thereby allowing him to kill everyone there, which is estimated to be over 1,000 people. So yeah, his hair?! Are you kidding me?! He had Hulk strength from his hair? Please, show me the scientific correlation between hair length and Hulk-levels of strength.

Hawking knew no more about the creation of the universe than the guy sweeping the muffler shop

Forum List

Back