Multiverse

I am a believer but I know we can not have the answer, no one can. but I like to try to get an answer. I talk a lot about this issue to the people around me, but they are in their own world, I respect it too, but it is an essential and important question it is my opinion
I hate it when I tell people mind blowing stuff I learned on how the universe works and they don’t care
Most people do not even know that black holes exist then in terms of multiverse

I think on the other side of black holes are other universes.

Where is the black hole that created our universe? It would have to be blowing in to our universe though not sucking things in.

You are free to think anything you choose, but there is no evidence for any of your ideas. You seem to believe that our universe was created by a black hole, but again there is no evidence of what created the universe or even of what it actually is.

Do you watch How the Universe Works? There is lots of evidence but you are right it's not settled science. We know so little.

Do you know what a Tardigrade is? Amazing creature. It can't see the stars. It's universe is much smaller than ours. We see so much more. Especially with telescopes. Still, we don't see everything there is just like the tardigrades don't. You can only see your tiny little universe. Which to you is big. Trust me, it's nothing. Just one of many. It's obvious. Sorry the bible didn't think of it first. Then you would have accepted the premise without evidence.
How the universe works states that the big bang is a fact and people like you take their fake TV show to be reality

Everything is natural. If it happened, or exists, then there is a natural explanation. There is no God or Heaven. Those are fantasies. Where is heaven?

So these people can accept heaven is a real place but not that there may be other universes beyond ours?

That's putting god in a box. God they say is eternal but he is limited to just this one universe. Nothing to the left, right, up or down of our universe. Even god has limits.

Everything fits into place with God and the Bible theory. Science backs it up.

What you believe violates the law of physics. There is nothing natural about what your atheist/evo scientists claim. Then the flying spaghetti monster is natural. You believe in science with no evidence. It's magic. It's fairy tales. What kind of natural fool are you?

My last statement is rhetorical. No need to answer. We know. Is what it is.

I don’t think I have to explain this one to you. Now, some of these are able to be understood. Like the river becoming blood could have been a blooming form of bacteria. The locust and fly invasion could have happened in the real world. But the falling storm of frogs from the sky?

Talking Snake/Magic Tree with Magic Fruit

The Virgin Birth

Lazarus Being Raised from the Dead

So, for example, if you knew nothing about science, and you read, say, the Bible, the Old Testament, which in Genesis, is an account of nature, that’s what that is, and I said to you, give me your description of the natural world based only on this, you would say the world was created in six days, and that stars are just little points of light much lesser than the sun. And that in fact, they can fall out of the sky, right, because that’s what happens during the Revelation.

Noah’s Ark

God
The Bible
What is the thing that connects the disparate elements of all of these impossibilities? God. He is the thing that makes it all possible, if you believe all that to be true. God is the being with magical powers and the ability to do all of this. And with so much magic that is connected to this being, then the ultimate thing in the Bible that does not exist, if only the rules of this universe exist, is God.

I am a believer but I know we can not have the answer, no one can. but I like to try to get an answer. I talk a lot about this issue to the people around me, but they are in their own world, I respect it too, but it is an essential and important question it is my opinion
I hate it when I tell people mind blowing stuff I learned on how the universe works and they don’t care

Where is the black hole that created our universe? It would have to be blowing in to our universe though not sucking things in.

You are free to think anything you choose, but there is no evidence for any of your ideas. You seem to believe that our universe was created by a black hole, but again there is no evidence of what created the universe or even of what it actually is.

Do you watch How the Universe Works? There is lots of evidence but you are right it's not settled science. We know so little.

Do you know what a Tardigrade is? Amazing creature. It can't see the stars. It's universe is much smaller than ours. We see so much more. Especially with telescopes. Still, we don't see everything there is just like the tardigrades don't. You can only see your tiny little universe. Which to you is big. Trust me, it's nothing. Just one of many. It's obvious. Sorry the bible didn't think of it first. Then you would have accepted the premise without evidence.
The bible was written by locust eaters not god

How the universe works states that the big bang is a fact and people like you take their fake TV show to be reality

No, the show does not state that the big bang is a fact. The event that created our universe, they know happened. But they admit everything they don't know and it's a lot.

But you claim to know how it started. God did it right?

No, the show does not state that the big bang is a fact. The event that created our universe, they know happened. But they admit everything they don't know and it's a lot.

An episode of Seinfeld contains more verified science.

The creation of matter is not allowed by physics
False.

Why do you even bother posting in science topics? You are literally always wrong.
The law of conservation of mass does not allow for the creation of matter, only fluctuations in form or to and from energy.

You are the clown who never post any content whatsoever you merely claim that everyone is wrong about everything.

Yawning

I never stated that God created the universe, only that God is a scientific requirement since science forbids DNA code to be written by sterile water.

The fact is that there is no definition of what the universe is so stating how it began is illogical.

The law of conservation of mass does not allow for the creation of matter, only fluctuations in form or to and from energy.
There is no law of conservation of mass. Please just stop posting.
Man you are one certified moron...

The Law of Conservation of Mass | Introduction to Chemistry

conservation of mass
noun phrase
Definition of conservation of mass

: a principle in classical physics: the total mass of any isolated material system is neither increased nor diminished by reactions between the parts
— called also conservation of matter

First Known Use of conservation of mass
1884, in the meaning defined above

Keep embarrassing yourself kiddy

Matters not to me

I never stated that God created the universe, only that God is a scientific requirement since science forbids DNA code to be written by sterile water.

The fact is that there is no definition of what the universe is so stating how it began is illogical.

I agree. Like, I don't believe time started with the big bang. There was something here before the big bang. Maybe after our universe ends another one will start and it will wipe out everything that was in the last universe.

God is not a scientific requirement. God isn't even a theory. Not a scientific one. So stop using god and science in the same sentence.

“Every atom in your body came from a star that exploded. And, the atoms in your left hand probably came from a different star than your right hand. It really is the most poetic thing I know about physics: You are stardust. You couldn’t be here if stars hadn’t exploded, because the elements – the carbon, nitrogen, oxygen, iron, all the things that matter for evolution and for life – weren’t created at the beginning of time. They were created in the nuclear furnaces of stars, and the only way for them to get into your body is if those stars were kind enough to explode. So, forget Jesus. The stars died so that you could be today.” – Lawrence Krauss

Faith isn’t a virtue; it is the glorification of voluntary ignorance.

I agree. Like, I don't believe time started with the big bang. There was something here before the big bang. Maybe after our universe ends another one will start and it will wipe out everything that was in the last universe.

God is not a scientific requirement. God isn't even a theory. Not a scientific one. So stop using god and science in the same sentence.

“Every atom in your body came from a star that exploded. And, the atoms in your left hand probably came from a different star than your right hand. It really is the most poetic thing I know about physics: You are stardust. You couldn’t be here if stars hadn’t exploded, because the elements – the carbon, nitrogen, oxygen, iron, all the things that matter for evolution and for life – weren’t created at the beginning of time. They were created in the nuclear furnaces of stars, and the only way for them to get into your body is if those stars were kind enough to explode. So, forget Jesus. The stars died so that you could be today.” – Lawrence Krauss

It's a weird situation, but from our current perspective there is neither anything to believe or disbelieve about universal creation, but I would wager that if and when we do know, we will be creating life for other planets. Just ass God can not be defined, the only undisputable evidence I see for God is the existence of life which did not assemble itself in a muddy pond. I am not sure why abiogenesis is a preferred theory to the clear fact that DNA is a molecular code of which it is not in any way known how it operates, or how it came to be. If it were a random creation it would not always propel organisms to higher forms. There is an order in DNA that eludes detection, and it's a pure myth that it is understood

Let’s start with a fun example. The story of Samson is about an insane psychopath

And so, you have to refer to the classic straw man argument. This is because you look mighty dumb believing in something that has no evidence of existing and calling it "natural" in the S&T forum. It would help if you can describe this "natural" process happen since God already described what he did during creation week. His non-fiction auto-biography is still the best selling book.

However, you can't even describe that. Yet, you believe it based on "faith" in no God, atheism, and evolutionary thinking and history. Hawking, Green, Linde, and the top secular scientists make a good living selling books on nultiverses and the like to the rubes and they get elevated to God-like status. They're just making this stuff up. Pulling it out of their rear end. It's feces. Atheists and evos hang on their every word lapping up whatever they get from them. Maybe Hawking made money after death as his last paper was on multiverses wasn't it? And was it Guth who claimed that you can make more than one of anything using science or some BS like that? Well, you can't make another Earth. His dumb comment has already been debunked.

Yeah, Samson was a fun example. Do you want to try David vs. Goliath next haha?

Let’s start with a fun example. The story of Samson is about an insane psychopath

And so, you have to refer to the classic straw man argument. This is because you look mighty dumb believing in something that has no evidence of existing and calling it "natural" in the S&T forum. It would help if you can describe this "natural" process happen since God already described what he did during creation week. His non-fiction auto-biography is still the best selling book.

However, you can't even describe that. Yet, you believe it based on "faith" in no God, atheism, and evolutionary thinking and history. Hawking, Green, Linde, and the top secular scientists make a good living selling books on nultiverses and the like to the rubes and they get elevated to God-like status. They're just making this stuff up. Pulling it out of their rear end. It's feces. Atheists and evos hang on their every word lapping up whatever they get from them. Maybe Hawking made money after death as his last paper was on multiverses wasn't it? And was it Guth who claimed that you can make more than one of anything using science or some BS like that? Well, you can't make another Earth. His dumb comment has already been debunked.

Yeah, Samson was a fun example. Do you want to try David vs. Goliath next haha?

Yes it is the scientists who are lying to make money

US preacher asks followers to help buy jet

Lawrence Krauss is wrong, wrong, wrong. He is another one of those who tries to sell books, but he's a tad below the others, i.e. too much a dipshit, so isn't that successful. I just read the reviews of his books and it's usually not great. When the book reviewer takes issue, then it's bad. He was so jealous of Kip Thorne when he got on the Interstellar film project. Kip Thorne, I can respect.

You need to quote better scientists and realize that God is science. We created the scientific method to honor him. Everything we study about real science is attributed to him. The fake science like evolution is attributed to Satan. It is evidence of Satan. I realized it here on USMB because in a strange coincidence, everything evolution states contradicts what God said in the first two books of Genesis. Now, I know the atheist scientists didn't read the Bible and state we will contradict God in every statement he made in the Bible. That would be stupid. It's just a coincidence, but from my experience in law enforcement, there is no coincidence when it comes to bad things happening. There is a connection somewhere.

Lawrence Krauss is wrong, wrong, wrong. He is another one of those who tries to sell books, but he's a tad below the others, i.e. too much a dipshit, so isn't that successful. I just read the reviews of his books and it's usually not great. When the book reviewer takes issue, then it's bad. He was so jealous of Kip Thorne when he got on the Interstellar film project. Kip Thorne, I can respect.

You need to quote better scientists and realize that God is science. We created the scientific method to honor him. Everything we study about real science is attributed to him. The fake science like evolution is attributed to Satan. It is evidence of Satan. I realized it here on USMB because in a strange coincidence, everything evolution states contradicts what God said in the first two books of Genesis. Now, I know the atheist scientists didn't read the Bible and state we will contradict God in every statement he made in the Bible. That would be stupid. It's just a coincidence, but from my experience in law enforcement, there is no coincidence when it comes to bad things happening. There is a connection somewhere.

So you think you know that atheist scientists didn't read the bible but we do know that you didn't read Lawrence Krauss' books because you just admitted it. You're just going off hearsay. That's exactly what you do with god. You have no scientific evidence. You're simply swallowing a 2000 year old book written by sheep herders.

You are wacko. Satan. LOL

I don’t think I have to explain this one to you. Now, some of these are able to be understood. Like the river becoming blood could have been a blooming form of bacteria. The locust and fly invasion could have happened in the real world. But the falling storm of frogs from the sky?

Talking Snake/Magic Tree with Magic Fruit

The Virgin Birth

Lazarus Being Raised from the Dead

So, for example, if you knew nothing about science, and you read, say, the Bible, the Old Testament, which in Genesis, is an account of nature, that’s what that is, and I said to you, give me your description of the natural world based only on this, you would say the world was created in six days, and that stars are just little points of light much lesser than the sun. And that in fact, they can fall out of the sky, right, because that’s what happens during the Revelation.

Noah’s Ark

God
The Bible
What is the thing that connects the disparate elements of all of these impossibilities? God. He is the thing that makes it all possible, if you believe all that to be true. God is the being with magical powers and the ability to do all of this. And with so much magic that is connected to this being, then the ultimate thing in the Bible that does not exist, if only the rules of this universe exist, is God.

Probably better for the religious forum. Instead of trying to hijack the thread or show your ignorance and prejudices, why can't you stick to the topic? Oh yeah, it's based on feces.

Forum List

Back