Multiverse

What matter is created? Where does it come from if it is created?

Zero-energy universe - Wikipedia
The gravitational (potential) energy of the universe was found to be roughly equal to the mass energy of the universe. That means the total energy of the universe could easily be zero. One hypothesis is that the total energy of the universe is exactly zero and that it came from a vacuum fluctuation. Inflation did the expansion.

Actually the mass creating the gravitational energy propelling the Universe apart at an ever increasing speed was found to be 85 percent to little to be pushing the Universe apart at that faster rate of speed. Enter dark matter and energy, and the cosmological constant that fails. Try another disinformation angle.

Other hypothesis
Bigfoot
Nessie
The Mothman
Mermaids may also apply here
Hypotheses are not disinformation, but are concepts to objectively consider. Inflation which is an initial accelerated expansion is not understood yet as far as I know.

What matter is created? Where does it come from if it is created?

Zero-energy universe - Wikipedia
The gravitational (potential) energy of the universe was found to be roughly equal to the mass energy of the universe. That means the total energy of the universe could easily be zero. One hypothesis is that the total energy of the universe is exactly zero and that it came from a vacuum fluctuation. Inflation did the expansion.

Actually the mass creating the gravitational energy propelling the Universe apart at an ever increasing speed was found to be 85 percent to little to be pushing the Universe apart at that faster rate of speed. Enter dark matter and energy, and the cosmological constant that fails. Try another disinformation angle.

Other hypothesis
Bigfoot
Nessie
The Mothman
Mermaids may also apply here
Hypotheses are not disinformation, but are concepts to objectively consider. Inflation which is an initial accelerated expansion is not understood yet as far as I know.

But gravitation is completely understood, space craft using gravity for power arriving in perfect time with zero extra fuel are the proof. This is why the gravitational math explaining increasing velocity of expansion should work. Either the math is wrong or the universe is wrong. Since the universe can not be wrong we are and what we think we observe is the error, or perhaps there are unwritten physical chapters.

At any rate the person who knows, is irrational

Lol you accept the mermaid hypothesis and reject that it is disinfo

But gravitation is completely understood, space craft using gravity for power arriving in perfect time with zero extra fuel are the proof. This is why the gravitational math explaining increasing velocity of expansion should work. Either the math is wrong or the universe is wrong. Since the universe can not be wrong we are and what we think we observe is the error, or perhaps there are unwritten physical chapters.
Certainly gravity on the scale of the solar system is well know. But gravity on the galactic scale is not. There are theories of dark matter, or MOND that may or may not be the answer.

However gravity on the scale of the early universe is even less known. One popular theory is that all four forces, gravity, electromagnetic, weak and strong were unified at the onset of the big bang. This is a concise summary:
Unification of the Fundamental Forces

Certainly gravity on the scale of the solar system is well know. But gravity on the galactic scale is not. There are theories of dark matter, or MOND that may or may not be the answer.

However gravity on the scale of the early universe is even less known. One popular theory is that all four forces, gravity, electromagnetic, weak and strong were unified at the onset of the big bang. This is a concise summary:
Unification of the Fundamental Forces

There exist exactly no info that gravity in any other galaxy or the universe in general is any different than what is proved and used in our small corner. The milky way spins as other galaxies, all I believe.

This is why the constants math should work if what we see is accurate. The resulting 85 percent lack of mass has turned already stupid atheistic professors into morons claiming that the universe is not real but a computer simulation which includes us because we are part of that universe.

Oddly enough since our DNA looks like a molecular program and it both assembles and runs our processors, the atheist professors are partly correct. They just refuse to accept that all programs are written by the intelligence that created them

God

There exist exactly no info that gravity in any other galaxy or the universe in general is any different than what is proved and used in our small corner. The milky way spins as other galaxies, all I believe.
The Doppler effect on spinning galaxies shows that the stars on the outskirts of galaxies are moving faster than they would if just relativity or Newtonian mechanics were valid in those regions. That is what I meant when I said gravity on the galactic scale is not well known.

This is why the constants math should work if what we see is accurate. The resulting 85 percent lack of mass has turned already stupid atheistic professors into morons claiming that the universe is not real but a computer simulation which includes us because we are part of that universe.
That is a minority hypothesis. You will find many others.

The Doppler effect on spinning galaxies shows that the stars on the outskirts of galaxies are moving faster than they would if just relativity or Newtonian mechanics were valid in those regions. That is what I meant when I said gravity on the galactic scale is not well known.

That is a minority hypothesis. You will find many others.
The doppler effect is a sound phenomenon, lol are you claiming that sound has been heard, or recorded from billions and trillions of miles away, lol again.

Now give up the keys

The doppler effect is a sound phenomenon, lol are you claiming that sound has been heard, or recorded from billions and trillions of miles away, lol again.

Now give up the keys
The Doppler effect is a wave phenomenon. Look it up. Have you ever heard what causes the red shift in the appearance of distant galaxies.

Now give up the keys
The Doppler effect is a wave phenomenon. Look it up. Have you ever heard what causes the red shift in the appearance of distant galaxies.

The doppler effect is a sound wave phenomenon that varies in intensity between the different mediums in which the sound is carried. Presumably it can be observed in near space, sounds heard in far space that took millions or billions of years to arrive at the earth can not demonstrate the doppler effect unless you have millions or billions of more years to wait to observe the frequency changes. Sound carry's differently in both air and water depending on altitude, temperature salinity depth and pressure. Presumably you have the ability to know that my knowledge requires no search for information as there is only one most highly skilled instructor here.

Again the doppler effect is a sound/time observance, the time between the completion of the giza pyramid to present when extrapolated to universal objects lightyears to exponents away is null.

Newton observed my apple falling, right under my tree.

Key please

The doppler effect is a sound wave phenomenon that varies in intensity between the different mediums in which the sound is carried.

Doppler effect - Wikipedia
The Doppler effect (or the Doppler shift) is the change in frequency or wavelength of a wave in relation to an observer who is moving relative to the wave source.

The Doppler effect involves measured frequencies or wave lengths by moving sources or observers.

It does not involve intensities. Intensities involve other physics.

Your post from the first sentence on is irrelevant. It seems you are confusing the Doppler effect with refraction of waves, which is a directional change, not a frequency change.

The doppler effect is a sound wave phenomenon that varies in intensity between the different mediums in which the sound is carried.

Doppler effect - Wikipedia
The Doppler effect (or the Doppler shift) is the change in frequency or wavelength of a wave in relation to an observer who is moving relative to the wave source.

The Doppler effect involves measured frequencies or wave lengths by moving sources or observers.

It does not involve intensities. Intensities involve other physics.

Your post from the first sentence on is irrelevant. It seems you are confusing the Doppler effect with refraction of waves, which is a directional change, not a frequency change.

Again kid the intensity of the wave is a variable of the medium that the wave is flowing thru. Example air carries sound at a different intensity than water.

I am right wiki is either wrong or you misinterpreted the wiki info that is never academically credited as it can be posted to wiki from anywhere on Earth, by anyone.

Key please

Again kid the intensity of the wave is a variable of the medium that the wave is flowing thru. Example air carries sound at a different intensity than water.

I am right wiki is either wrong or you misinterpreted the wiki info that is never academically credited as it can be posted to wiki from anywhere on Earth, by anyone.
You are still arguing intensity which I agree with, but is still a non sequitur.

If you don't like wiki, look up Doppler shift in any of the online dictionaries. What you don't seem to understand is that the Doppler shift is a definition of a wave phenomenon, both electromagnetic and sound. You shouldn't argue the definition of a common word or phrase when you can just look it up.

You are still arguing intensity which I agree with, but is still a non sequitur.

If you don't like wiki, look up Doppler shift in any of the online dictionaries. What you don't seem to understand is that the Doppler shift is a definition of a wave phenomenon, both electromagnetic and sound. You shouldn't argue the definition of a common word or phrase when you can just look it up.

Dude first you say that intensity is not relevant then you say it is. Your biggest mistake is trying to extrapolate the doppler effect as observed on earth to galaxies that are exponents away. Your knowledge seems to come from user posted wiki info that just so you know is subject to severe disinfo bouts, sometimes caused by foreign agents seeking to confuse

The only logical outcome here is your confusion when you accept that TV is not real

I was doing this before you were a drip in your dad's nuts

Last edited:

Dude first you say that intensity is not relevant then you say it is. Your biggest mistake is trying to extrapolate the doppler effect as observed on earth to galaxies that are exponents away. Your knowledge seems to come from user posted wiki info that just so you know is subject to severe disinfo bouts, sometimes caused by foreign agents seeking to confuse

The only logical outcome here is your confusion when you accept that TV is not real

I never said intensity is relevant. I simply meant intensity properties are commonly held knowledge, but not relevant to the Doppler effect nor the Doppler method for measuring galactic rotation rates. I have no idea why you keep bringing it up.

If you don't like wiki definitions look it up in your favorite dictionary.

I never said intensity is relevant. I simply meant intensity properties are commonly held knowledge, but not relevant to the Doppler effect nor the Doppler method for measuring galactic rotation rates. I have no idea why you keep bringing it up.

If you don't like wiki definitions look it up in your favorite dictionary.

Lol what sound do rotating galaxies make?

Again any measured sound from a galaxy is also a time snip, the doppler effect requires a minimum amount of time observed or recorded to observe the effect, you would need millions of years to observe a doppler effect on a spinning galaxy. A sound recorded in one place is not connected to a sound coming from another, nor could it be known on a galactic scale what the sound was or should be. It is different when temp, salinity and depth are involved.

So do try to keep yourself in order professor, you are already a notch at this point and u kno it

Again any measured sound from a galaxy is also a time snip, the doppler effect requires a minimum amount of time observed or recorded to observe the effect, you would need millions of years to observe a doppler effect on a spinning galaxy. A sound recorded in one place is not connected to a sound coming from another, nor could it be known on a galactic scale what the sound was or should be. It is different when temp, salinity and depth are involved.

So do try to keep yourself in order professor, you are already a notch at this point and u kno it

Sound again? LOL. I think my troll friend has run out of silly ideas to troll with.

Sound again? LOL. I think my troll friend has run out of silly ideas to troll with.

Sound or frequency which sound is would not be relevant unless you had the time to measure the changes in the frequency which would as I said require millions of years on a galactic scale. As the doppler effect requires a minimum of time to observe which when looked for at billions of years in the past requires more time than modern man has existed on earth

Do you need to be two notches?

I have dropped the heads of geniuses who knew before so you can't be first........

Ask around

Last edited:
The multiverse, also known as a maniverse, megaverse, metaverse, omniverse, or meta-universe, is a hypothetical group of multiple universes. Together, these universes comprise everything that exists: the entirety of space, time, matter, energy, and the physical laws and constants that describe them.The different universes within the multiverse are called "parallel universes", "other universes", or "alternate universes.

multiverse-fe01-main-tease.jpg

So, that could explain the big bang? because the big Bang came from somewhere our universe would have been created like the other universes?

What do you think? Give your opinion.

Brian Greene: Welcome to the Multiverse
If I say "God did it", can I stop thinking?
I am a believer but I know we can not have the answer, no one can. but I like to try to get an answer. I talk a lot about this issue to the people around me, but they are in their own world, I respect it too, but it is an essential and important question it is my opinion
I hate it when I tell people mind blowing stuff I learned on how the universe works and they don’t care
Most people do not even know that black holes exist then in terms of multiverse

I think on the other side of black holes are other universes.

Where is the black hole that created our universe? It would have to be blowing in to our universe though not sucking things in.
White hole theory is very interesting. One huge disadvantage we have to deal with is the cosmic horizon. With the universe expanding at faster than the speed of light. We can only see a certain distance into the past. At the current rate of expansion; eventually a being in our system will be able to look into the night sky, and see nothing outside of our system. And no light will ever be able to out pace the expansion, to even hint that there is more to the universe than their own single galaxy.

Forum List

Back