Multiverse

If I say "God did it", can I stop thinking?
I am a believer but I know we can not have the answer, no one can. but I like to try to get an answer. I talk a lot about this issue to the people around me, but they are in their own world, I respect it too, but it is an essential and important question it is my opinion
I hate it when I tell people mind blowing stuff I learned on how the universe works and they don’t care
Most people do not even know that black holes exist then in terms of multiverse

I think on the other side of black holes are other universes.

Where is the black hole that created our universe? It would have to be blowing in to our universe though not sucking things in.
White hole theory is very interesting. One huge disadvantage we have to deal with is the cosmic horizon. With the universe expanding at faster than the speed of light. We can only see a certain distance into the past. At the current rate of expansion; eventually a being in our system will be able to look into the night sky, and see nothing outside of our system. And no light will ever be able to out pace the expansion, to even hint that there is more to the universe than their own single galaxy.
Why is complete nonsense that can not be confirmed interesting

Sound or frequency which sound is would not be relevant unless you had the time to measure the changes in the frequency which would as I said require millions of years on a galactic scale. As the doppler effect requires a minimum of time to observe which when looked for at billions of years in the past requires more time than modern man has existed on earth

Do you need to be two notches?

I have dropped the heads of geniuses who knew before so you can't be first........

Ask around
Since you have an aversion to what you read on the web because you think rogue atheist scientists have taken over, do this:

Get yourself a telescope (A 10 inch reflector would do.) Mount a spectrograph, at the eyepiece. Point it at a bright enough galaxy. Look at the component wavelengths at one edge of the galaxy. The result will be a composite spectrum, probably mostly hydrogen lines. Plot the spectrum on paper. Do the same for the other edge of the galaxy.

You now have two spectra. Notice that the spectra have shifted between the two graphs because of the Doppler effect of light (Not sound!). It happens because one edge of the galaxy is moving toward you and the other is moving away. (Spinning!)

You don't need billions of years. It would take just a few minutes if you have a graphing output on your spectrometer.

BTW have you ever heard of doppler radar used by cops to track your speed? The device uses radio waves. (Not sound!)

Last edited:
Sound or frequency which sound is would not be relevant unless you had the time to measure the changes in the frequency which would as I said require millions of years on a galactic scale. As the doppler effect requires a minimum of time to observe which when looked for at billions of years in the past requires more time than modern man has existed on earth

I have dropped the heads of geniuses who knew before so you can't be first........

Ask around
Since you have an aversion to what you read on the web because you think rogue atheist scientists have taken over, do this:

Get yourself a telescope (A 10 inch reflector would do.) Mount a spectrograph, at the eyepiece. Point it at a bright enough galaxy. Look at the component wavelengths at one edge of the galaxy. The result will be a composite spectrum, probably mostly hydrogen lines. Plot the spectrum on paper. Do the same for the other edge of the galaxy.

You now have two spectra. Notice that the spectra have shifted between the two graphs because of the Doppler effect of light (Not sound!). It happens because one edge of the galaxy is moving toward you and the other is moving away. (Spinning!)

You don't need billions of years. It would take just a few minutes if you have a graphing output on your spectrometer.

Spectrum of what. The computer simulation that now makes more sense than the big bang because the geniuses doing the describing claim that 85 percent of the universe is missing.

Nah you waste your time on that, I'll be watching asses jumping around at the gym, and watching the commie Democrats at the federal reserve to see if they still feel the need to fuck with Trumps economy more.

You let me know about doppler effects at the edge of the universe though I'll count on it.

Yawning

CIAO

Last edited:
Spectrum of what. The computer simulation that now makes more sense than the big bang because the geniuses doing the describing claim that 85 percent of the universe is missing.

Nah you waste your time on that, I'll be watching asses jumping around at the gym, and watching the commie Democrats at the federal reserve to see if they still feel the need to fuck with Trumps economy more.

You let me know about doppler effects at the edge of the universe though I'll count on it.

CIAO
Spectrum of what? I already said "Hydrogen lines". Do you know what a spectrum is? But that doesn't matter anymore does it.

It seems you are abandoning physics and astronomy for computer simulation. Good move! Maybe you will have more luck understanding computers than physics. However watching asses and commies is also a good thing for you to do too.

CIAO
Spectrum of what? I already said "Hydrogen lines". Do you know what a spectrum is? But that doesn't matter anymore does it.

It seems you are abandoning physics and astronomy for computer simulation. Good move! Maybe you will have more luck understanding computers than physics. However watching asses and commies is also a good thing for you to do too.

I am saying that from our perspective and present needs on Earth that believing or disbelieving the theory of the month is irrelevant. I directed you to play with the edge of time. I'm more concerned with why the Max 747 can't be reprogrammed or have all new comps loaded, I'd like to buy the company as their defence profile is excellent, but the current problem seems fishy to me the longer it drags.

But that's just me, like I said you handle the event horizon....

CIAO

I am saying that from our perspective and present needs on Earth that believing or disbelieving the theory of the month is irrelevant. I directed you to play with the edge of time. I'm more concerned with the Max 747 can't be reprogrammed or have all new comps loaded, I'd like to buy the company as their defence profile is excellent, but the current problem seems fishy to me.

CIAO
OK. Thanx. Will do.

I am saying that from our perspective and present needs on Earth that believing or disbelieving the theory of the month is irrelevant. I directed you to play with the edge of time. I'm more concerned with the Max 747 can't be reprogrammed or have all new comps loaded, I'd like to buy the company as their defence profile is excellent, but the current problem seems fishy to me.

CIAO
OK. Thanx. Will do.
Remember to keep us updated with any fluctuations to the tackyon levels in the time space continuum.

At least if they are expected to influence interest rates

CIAO again

No I am not a real economist, nor did I sleep at holiday inn last night. However my wife did win an economics prize in college once upon a time, though I am the current picker.

Pick well

Last edited:
Lol what sound do rotating galaxies make?

Again any measured sound from a galaxy is also a time snip, the doppler effect requires a minimum amount of time observed or recorded to observe the effect, you would need millions of years to observe a doppler effect on a spinning galaxy. A sound recorded in one place is not connected to a sound coming from another, nor could it be known on a galactic scale what the sound was or should be. It is different when temp, salinity and depth are involved.

So do try to keep yourself in order professor, you are already a notch at this point and u kno it

Sound again? LOL. I think my troll friend has run out of silly ideas to troll with.

Ask around
Good god man you have no fucking idea what you are talking about....

Lol what sound do rotating galaxies make?

Again any measured sound from a galaxy is also a time snip, the doppler effect requires a minimum amount of time observed or recorded to observe the effect, you would need millions of years to observe a doppler effect on a spinning galaxy. A sound recorded in one place is not connected to a sound coming from another, nor could it be known on a galactic scale what the sound was or should be. It is different when temp, salinity and depth are involved.

So do try to keep yourself in order professor, you are already a notch at this point and u kno it

Sound again? LOL. I think my troll friend has run out of silly ideas to troll with.

Ask around
Good god man you have no fucking idea what you are talking about....
Look doofus, there is no multiverse to know anything about. The fact is that some acid tripping pot smoking professor made the multiverse up because he knows that it can't be proved or disproved and that idiots like you who voted for Hillary Cliton will buy into the BS and buy their book for your crack table so you can impress your drug addict friends.

But you keep telling us what you know about the infinite number of universes when we still only know 1 trillionth of 1 trillionth of 1 trillionth of a percent about this one.

CIAO

As this Universe was created , the other creative universe collasped. As they both could not coexist in the same space time. The other creative Universe still exists. This is where God dwells.

As this Universe was created , the other creative universe collasped. As they both could not coexist in the same space time. The other creative Universe still exists. This is where God dwells.
And a partridge in a pear tree...………………….

So who created the universe in which god resides?

God created the creative Universe where he dwells, and this universe , and other universes. As I said , that universe could not coexist with this universe, that god created. So there are other Earths, and other universes with Earths, we just can't see some of them, as they have collasped. God is the only one with the Technology to create and travel to and from these universes. He created the heavens and the Earths, and all living things upon the Earth and in the universes.

God created the creative Universe where he dwells, and this universe , and other universes. As I said , that universe could not coexist with this universe, that god created. So there are other Earths, and other universes with Earths, we just can't see some of them, as they have collasped. God is the only one with the Technology to create and travel to and from these universes. He created the heavens and the Earths, and all living things upon the Earth and in the universes.
Weird! So god was homeless, in the beginning.

Yo you have any extra acid??????????????????????????

Yes, that's in the oldest older testament.
"In the beginning God was homeless and sayeth, "I must have a universe in which I would dwelleth. He created such universe with picket fences and very nice shrubbery. Thenceforth God created many other universes each with other Earths. ...

Forum List

Back