Mulvaney says Trup's rscism is OK

Here's the transcript of the interview, Dog, since you were too lazy to take five seconds to do it yourself.

MARGARET BRENNAN: This is being perceived as racist, do you understand why?

MULVANEY: I understand why but that doesn't mean that it's racist. The president is pushing back against what he sees as wrong. It's how he's done in the past and he'll continue to do in the future.

MARGARET BRENNAN: So you think this is just hyperbolic?

MULVANEY: I absolutely do. And I hope the folks actually pay attention to it and realize what Democrats in Congress are doing. Instead of helping people back home, they're focusing on scandal in Washington D.C. which is the exact opposite of what they said they would do when they ran for election in 2018.

Transcript: Acting White House chief of staff Mick Mulvaney on "Face the Nation," July 28, 2019 - CBS News

I am not lazy, I am simply frugal with my time.

Speaking of lazy, you are apparently too lazy intellectually to realize that what he said was in no way what Dave claimed.

Do you REALLY think that the words "that doesn't mean it's racist" means "it's racist"?
I was sick of listening to ALL of you argue over something you hadn't heard. Now you've heard his words, you can argue about what matters. Is Trump a racist?

I think he panders to racists because he believes he needs their votes to win.
Of course he needs the votes of racists to hold his job. It was they who put him where he is today. Now that he`s gone after Cummings they fight amongst themselves for the right to have his baby.

Evidence? That's a might hold claim that Trump needs the white supremacists to win. I'm sure you have evidence to back up the claim.

Why else cater to them?

"Go back from where you came" is most certainly doing that.

Forum List

Back