Murdoch press - "My wife sucked off neighbour while I queued for the queen"

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Well its hard to be judgemental in all of this madness. This hot blooded woman did what she had to do to get through a difficult day. The Sun has always shone a light on the murkier corners of the UK but of late it has been out nazid by the Mail.
Hopefully this heralds a return to form and we can expect a lot more quality journalism in the age of Charles.

1663590986454.png

Well its hard to be judgemental in all of this madness. This hot blooded woman did what she had to do to get through a difficult day. The Sun has always shone a light on the murkier corners of the UK but of late it has been out nazid by the Mail.
Hopefully this heralds a return to form and we can expect a lot more quality journalism in the age of Charles.

View attachment 698392
She has no respect for him. For him to go stand in line to honor a queen, means he's a little bitch. The neighbor made fun of him and she agreed. Then she blew him.

Maybe fake news. I don't see some guy running to a news service and saying such a thing if it were true.

View attachment 698392
LOL! The guy needs a woman of more character and congrats to the neighbor, it seems he was hard up!

Well let be truthful and understand a woman has needs and she got a man who satisfied her needs on her knees!

You would think the royals were black as long as this damn funeral has been dragging out.
Im watching Destry Rides Again on one of th satelite stations. Its the only thing on british TV..
TBH nothing on the telly, all the shops and pubs are shut. A blow job seems like a good idea right now.

View attachment 698392
She's a "crack cook" I bet she made the guy a nice bacon and egg butty to go.

Im watching Destry Rides Again on one of th satelite stations. Its the only thing on british TV..
TBH nothing on the telly, all the shops and pubs are shut. A blow job seems like a good idea right now.

Just as well everything is closed. The streets of London are so covered in shit that you would thing she were the Queen of San Fransisco.

Just as well everything is closed. The streets of London are so covered in shit that you would thing she were the Queen of San Fransisco.
My youngest is there with his girlfriend. Booked it months ago. Says the place is full of Americans.

Forum List

Back