Muscle Relaxers!

Addiction is not something I know much about, silky. If I had to guess, based on what Allie has stated here on USMB about herself, I'd say she's having a tough time of it as a single mom (I can relate), prolly emotionally as well as financially. She seems to have cut off her Mommy and so has no support from a parent or spouse.

Such things can wear a person down to the nub, and I am not without compassion. Thing is, I bet every single person who posts on USMB has something in their life grieving them and Allie seems not to be aware that the rest of us are not just bots here for her abuse and/or amusement. The lack of respect, inability to empathize and unwillingness to engage others as persons all suggest someone who has anger issues and yet dreads confrontation....in short, an internet addict/bully.

You're a fucking idiot.

I do enjoy your psychological evaluations based on nothing but fantasy, however. They are entertaining and I share them with my instructors and co-workers.

this thread is proof of why i rarely, if ever, share personal info on message boards

Silly DC..you don't have to share personal information. People will make stuff up!

Look at Madeline's all-night marathon of psycho-analyzing (heavy on the psycho).

Well it makes for hilarity. On my end we're laughing our asses off!

Addiction is not something I know much about, silky. If I had to guess, based on what Allie has stated here on USMB about herself, I'd say she's having a tough time of it as a single mom (I can relate), prolly emotionally as well as financially. She seems to have cut off her Mommy and so has no support from a parent or spouse.

Such things can wear a person down to the nub, and I am not without compassion. Thing is, I bet every single person who posts on USMB has something in their life grieving them and Allie seems not to be aware that the rest of us are not just bots here for her abuse and/or amusement. The lack of respect, inability to empathize and unwillingness to engage others as persons all suggest someone who has anger issues and yet dreads confrontation....in short, an internet addict/bully.

You're a fucking idiot.

I do enjoy your psychological evaluations based on nothing but fantasy, however. They are entertaining and I share them with my instructors and co-workers.

Your co workers probably agree with her, but don't want to admit it to your face.

Allie, after all the posts about the Op, with people sharing about their experiences with pain, how can you be so narcissistic as to try and turn the convo back onto YOU? WTF is your deal, woman?

this thread is proof of why i rarely, if ever, share personal info on message boards

Silly DC..you don't have to share personal information. People will make stuff up!

Look at Madeline's all-night marathon of psycho-analyzing (heavy on the psycho).

Kind of like you making up stuff. Don't think I ever mentioned slamming drugs or being an addict.

she didnt make up stuff
you provided an insight into yourself

BTW, vicodin makes everyone itch if you're taking too much of it, or hitting it for too long.

Which is why it's often prescribed with diphenhydramine.

I prefer your harmless ramblings about my psychological state to your idiocy about drugs, to tell you the truth. You can't hurt anyone with your inaccurate rants about me. But you might hurt somebody with your weird hodgepodge of medical info.

And btw, now I see why you're so freaked out over the Luissa thing. Sounds like you're a little bit of an addict, too? Maybe? Hmm?

(Ignoring the narcisstic claptrap)....I'm ALLERGIC to codeine, Allie. I wasn't as a young woman, didn't have any for twenty years, and now cannot tolerate even a tiny amount. The genius I was seeing at the Cleveland Clinic couldn't seem to figure this out...was my family doctor who did.

If you ask me, most American pain management is FUBAR.

So, out of curiosity, I did a search for methadone and the user name Luissa. The only hits I get are Luissa addressing accusations from Allie and her talking about a documentary she saw, 'Methadonia', and recommending that to all.

Allie, you're not being nice, here and I wish you would stop doing that.

And, even if someone is an addict (and Luissa doesn't seem to be) recovering from that is pretty courageous.

As Vince Lombardi said, "The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall."

Last edited:
(Ignoring the narcisstic claptrap)....I'm ALLERGIC to codeine, Allie. I wasn't as a young woman, didn't have any for twenty years, and now cannot tolerate even a tiny amount. The genius I was seeing at the Cleveland Clinic couldn't seem to figure this out...was my family doctor who did.

It's funny, in a kind of sad way, about some of these medications you see advertised on tv.

Ask your doctor is this drug is right for you. Side effects may include nausea, internal bleeding, uncontrollable diarrhea, nasal vomiting, hairy knuckles, shriveled bladder, difficulty in breathing, depression, thoughts of suicide, extreme hair loss, hallucinations, violent mood swings, numbness of the tongue.

But at least you won't have restless legs. :cool:

I don't feel like I'm obligated to be nice to either Madeline or Luissa.

And somebody who is hypersensitive about their drug use probably shouldn't start threads about drugs.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

It's funny, in a kind of sad way, about some of these medications you see advertised on tv.

Ask your doctor is this drug is right for you. Side effects may include nausea, internal bleeding, uncontrollable diarrhea, nasal vomiting, hairy knuckles, shriveled bladder, difficulty in breathing, depression, thoughts of suicide, extreme hair loss, hallucinations, violent mood swings, numbness of the tongue.

But at least you won't have restless legs. :cool:
oh and dont forget the usual "sexual side effects" (code words for impotence in men and lack of labedo in women)

I don't feel like I'm obligated to be nice to either Madeline or Luissa.

And somebody who is hypersensitive about their drug use probably shouldn't start threads about drugs.

So you just spent two pages bitching about Madeline making up stuff about you, and you call me hypersensitive? I am sorry I have a problem with you claiming I slam drugs, and that I am on methadone.
The very first time you made the comment, it was in response to a post that had nothing to do with me doing drugs. I have asked you to stop in the past, and you didn't. If you don't like being called out for you lies, stop lying.

Forum List

Back