Muscovite tank explodes hurling turret 250ft into the air after Ukrainian missile strike. I swear, Pootler´s turrets spend more time in the air th

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden

Muscovite tank explodes hurling turret 250ft into the air after Ukrainian missile strike. I swear, Pootler´s turrets spend more time in the air than their air force... ! Latest news: Muscovite turret observed in orbit over China 2 hours ago!​

Muscovite tank explodes hurling turret 250ft into the air after Ukrainian missile strike. I swear, Pootler´s turrets spend more time in the air than their air force... ! Latest news: Muscovite turret observed in orbit over China 2 hours ago!​

Its a Russian tank, but it isnt likely from Moscow.

A good hit will blow up the tank's ammunition. Of course the entire crew is dead, but the tank is nothing but scrap metal. So the enemy can't use it.

You must understand that leftist governments don't value the lives of people. In their view, troops are nothing but cannon fodder.

Do you, asswipe, know that all your Russian tanks are reportedly blown up? It means that a reporter reported anything but the truth.

I didn't see the Ukrainian "missile"

Latest news: Muscovite turret observed in orbit over China 2 hours ago!​

Maybe it is a tank turret. Or maybe it's the radiator cap from my overheated 1977 Oldsmobile that I lost when it launched into the sky 30+ years ago and I never did find.

Just another piece of space junk.

The first video was also played on Chinese State media. A civilian DOD employee said this was filmed 6 km from the "humanitarian corridor" in Mariupol.

if we were both Marines, and i got wounded in battle, would you save me, bro? i would save you
Any good marine helps our allies!
if it was "inappropriate" to ask you that, i apologize. i don't what the army rules are.

i would never go in the military or work almost any job, i consider it fascism...that's my excuse anyway. the real reason is i get bored easily and can't stand still for hours on end

Forum List

Back