MUSIC VIDEO FILMED W ITH PESHMERGA ON THE BATTLEFIELD

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
Hope some members of ISIS view this.

MUSIC VIDEO FILMED W ITH PESHMERGA ON THE BATTLEFIELD

Helly-luv-Tweetle-640x480.jpg

by FRANCES MARTEL15 Jun 20152

Kurdish pop star Helly Luv tells reviewers of her new single, “Revolution,” that she refused to imitate or fabricate any of the suffering in the war against the Islamic State in Syria. Wanting to depict the realities of the battlefield for the Peshmerga and ISIS refugees, the golden-high-heel-clad artist filmed her music video less than two miles from the front lines with ISIS.

The Iranian-born Kurdish singer, whose family fled to Turkey and, eventually, Finland following the Persian Gulf War, has become a lightning rod for equal parts praise and death threats for her Western-style dance pop. Her songs both chronicle and encourage the Kurdish Peshmerga in their fight against the Islamic State, and this is her second music video, after “Risk It All,” to depict the suffering of ISIS refugees.

“I want to give something to the peshmerga because I consider myself one of them,” Luvtells the Agence France-Presse in a new interview, noting that her mother once served in the Peshmerga forces. “I want to show the world who the peshmerga forces are, and who Daesh is,” she adds, clad in a Peshmerga uniform for much of the video herself. The video was filmed in Al-Khazr, a town two kilometers from the front lines of battles between the Peshmerga and ISIS. “There were some who warned me against going there, but I insisted that filming be in real places affected by Daesh terrorism,” she explains, using a pejorative term for the terrorist group.

The video begins with a Peshmerga soldier looking at a photo of his son before running into battle, followed by the image of Luv herself, in high golden heels and her face covered, walking up to a tank and, Tiananmen Square-style, standing alone before it, holding up a sign that says “stop the violence.” The video also shows Kurdish refugee families running from the war, families Luv says are real people who have been moved to refugee camps after the Islamic State ravaged their hometowns.

The video has collected more than 700,000 views in two weeks.

Continue reading at:

http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2015/06/15/kurdish-shakira-releases-a

Why we don't just help the Kurd's and Israeli's and fuck the rest I will never understand. The only two groups of people we should give a shit about. But we have obie so those are the groups he wants to see killed and we make deals with Iran. I think I found the problem here.

Forum List

Back