Musician cut from MLK concert for not having the Politically correct views

People, I think washington's mayoris kissing lib ass here so he doesn't go to jail like everyone else had in his election campaign

This is part of the natural process of division. Each side is to be of one thought, one action, one opinion.

thinking of another forum--

lol--the satirical/cynical humor--I wish you could have heard all that was said--'the gays'--they would go out to 'do battle' in other forums--lightened things up considerably.

Martin Luther King was a good Christian man and he also was against the sin of homosexuality.
Being against the sin is not being anti homosexual.

Gray just ousted a Christian for the very same thing that Reverend King was also against.

Martin Luther King was a good Christian man and he also was against the sin of homosexuality.
Being against the sin is not being anti homosexual.

Gray just ousted a Christian for the very same thing that Reverend King was also against.

we have to take babysteps.

Probably not the time --the focus is on MLK/March on Washington.

not certain that Whitney Houston would have been invited to sing either--really not certain Michael Jackson would have been included

they can find somebody--I am confident.

~~~
trying to recall what was said in the other forum when Black views on homosexuality were discussed--

I think someone said that Bernice King, daughter of MLK--said her father wouldn't have judged. we were too busy loling and disagreeing--can't be certain of what was said. Maybe she said Coretta, her mother--wouldn't have judged.

Any way--that is an issue that is yet to be resolved. Pretty sure that was said.

Last edited:
Why would anyone want a bigot performing at a MLK memorial concert?

Makes no sense.

He should perform for Billy Graham. Another bigot.

Wow....sure sounds like you're the bigot....intolerant of alternative views....are you a Liberal?

Intolerant of what?

It's generally not a good idea to have bigots perform at an event when you are trying to promote tolerance.

Sort of a conflict of interest. Something you wouldn't get.

Trying to promote tolerance? LMAO

By not tolerating a person's opinion?!?!?!

Geez you people are stupid!!

More pansy-assed LibTard thinking, trying to shove a single point of view down the throats of the public, and intolerant of any dissension or majority-dominant thinking that doesn't coincide with their agenda...

Forum List

Back