Musk blamed Twitter account @ElonJet for an alleged stalker. Police see no link.

My favorite paragraph is the one stating that there's no evidence Musk's 2 year old was in the car, as Elon said previously.
Did Musk make that part up?
No wonder Musk banned Taylor Lorenz. She was in the process of writing this article exposing him as a liar.

You are scared.

Otherwise, why would it be such a big deal what the owner of a private corporation does with his own company?

You certainly didn't raise any fuss when the company was owned by your brainwashed cult, doing what you wanted it to do.

You are scared and we like it.

You are scared.

Otherwise, why would it be such a big deal what the owner of a private corporation does with his own company?

You certainly didn't raise any fuss when the company was owned by your brainwashed cult, doing what you wanted it to do.

You are scared and we like it..
I’d say the one banning journalists who say things that make you look bad is the one who is scared.

You are scared.

You're a hypocrite who pretends to be against making a big deal "what the owner of a private corporation does with his company" while at the same time being outraged about what Jack Dorsey did when it was HIS company. And all your USMB cons are promoting "Twittergate", which is about what the owner of a private corporation did with his company.
You just embarrassed yourself, pathetic hypocrite.

My favorite paragraph is the one stating that there's no evidence Musk's 2 year old was in the car, as Elon said previously.
Did Musk make that part up?
No wonder Musk banned Taylor Lorenz. She was in the process of writing this article exposing him as a liar.

Whether Musk's kid was in that car or not is immaterial isnt it? The Elonjet account is posting real time geolocs of a person, which is a problem.

You are scared.

That's rich coming from people who claimed the same company was abusing rights of the right.lol.

Its called freedom of speech something Elon knows nothing about.

Just so I have this straight.

Calling a man who is pretending to be a woman a he is violence and hate speech which should be banned.

Posting someone's real-time geolocation is free speech.

Do I have that right?

Forum List

Back