Musk blamed Twitter account @ElonJet for an alleged stalker. Police see no link.

Great, now all you have to do is find proof that he is shadowbanning people. Conservatives found proof of it being used against them, so lets see YOUR proof now.

Never happen. They have a vastly different leftist definition of "proof".

The lunatic magical world of leftist disconnected reality must be an odd place indeed.

Whether Musk's kid was in that car or not is immaterial isnt it? The Elonjet account is posting real time geolocs of a person, which is a problem.
Elon certainly thought it was material, because he made it up. By the way, no link was found between the jet account and this incident.

Elon certainly thought it was material, because he made it up. By the way, no link was found between the jet account and this incident.

We love how you hate Musk. He's like the new Trump, especially now that the CEO of his company is Don Jr!

I just watched Director Ray on a YouTube video saying in a hearing with Congress, that the Russian dis-information was very rampant in 2016, and has been picking up ever since, so basically he's saying that Trump was elected by Russian spreading disinformation in order to sway an election ? Then he said that the FBI wasn't going after free speech on the internet (1st amendment thing in their way), and so they have worked with big tech to let them handle that part of going after disinformation (free speech), and will let them use their tool's and ways to ban and stop disinformation in the future.

Is this Ray guy a good guy or a bad guy in all of this ? Whose interest is he working on behalf of in this country ? Special interest or for the American people ? Are there political interest in this country that are so strong that it's swaying Ray and his FBI into a blackmailed situation ?

Musk has no problem banning and shadowbanning people. He claimed to he a first amendment absolutist. He lied.
Giving back the medicine to those who were dishing it ?? That's justice in my opinion, so call it what you want, but it's justice served.

Giving back the medicine to those who were dishing it ?? That's justice in my opinion, so call it what you want, but it's justice served.
Doesn’t matter what anyone calls it.

A lie is a lie.

Doesn’t matter what anyone calls it.

A lie is a lie.
Who lied ? Not Musk.. He's doing what he should, and that's stopping the anti-first amendment crowd from using HIS platform to ever do their bull shite again.

Who lied ? Not Musk.. He's doing what he should, and that's stopping the anti-first amendment crowd from using HIS platform to ever do their bull shite again.
Musk lied. He’s just as much against the first amendment as the people you attack, and so are you.

Musk lied. He’s just as much against the first amendment as the people you attack, and so are you.
Desperation setting in I see... You'll be alright, just go get yourself a stiff drink.

Trying to talk sense to morons makes me thirsty.
So you aren't thirsty then, ok so go walking in the Mojave desert for about 60 days then.. That ought to get your thirst buds in action.

Forum List

Back