Musk blamed Twitter account @ElonJet for an alleged stalker. Police see no link.

Ok. Doesn't mean posting it on Twitter doesn't violate their rule against doxing.
Twitter rewrote their doxxing policy specifically to ban this, which resulted in a policy that is so incredibly vague that it would basically sweep up a lot of very normal posting.

The policy should be rewritten again to basically say “no posting the flight information of private jets” and that would be honest and enforceable.

Twitter rewrote their doxxing policy specifically to ban this, which resulted in a policy that is so incredibly vague that it would basically sweep up a lot of very normal posting.

The policy should be rewritten again to basically say “no posting the flight information of private jets” and that would be honest and enforceable.

Ok. Sounds like many of the policies that were already in place at twitter before Elon got there that everyone seemed ok with.

Like all the policies they used to ban people prior to Musk getting there. If you're just going to be obtuse then there's no reason to attempt to discuss this.
I just love how people talk shit and then act like everyone is ignorant for not believing their bullshit.

Pretty pathetic.

I just love how people talk shit and then act like everyone is ignorant for not believing their bullshit.

Pretty pathetic.
So you're going to sit here and deny that the people who were running twitter used vague policies and arbitrary enforcement to kick people off their platform?

So you're going to sit here and deny that the people who were running twitter used vague policies and arbitrary enforcement to kick people off their platform?
We can either have an honest conversation or you can badger people for not believing what you believe.

Consider how Jordan Peterson was kicked off. He intentionally called a transgendered person by their former gender. He 100% knew it was against policy and did it to make a statement.

Not ambiguous. He was also given the option to come back to the platform after deleting the tweet which he refused to do.

You are scared.

Otherwise, why would it be such a big deal what the owner of a private corporation does with his own company?

You certainly didn't raise any fuss when the company was owned by your brainwashed cult, doing what you wanted it to do.

You are scared and we like it.

Whos scared?

While the rest of the globe was basking in the glow of an incredible final World Cup game between Argentina and France, Twitter owner and CEO Elon Musk was running a poll to ask if he should remain as its head or step down. The respondents weighed in, the poll closed Monday, and Musk was voted out by 57.5% to 42.5%—a crushing defeat for the world’s second-richest man.

With more than 17 million votes, Musk claimed he would observe the results of the poll. Of course, that’s not exactly what he said Sunday, tweeting, “The question is not finding a CEO, the question is finding a CEO who can keep Twitter alive.”

Bye Felicia

We can either have an honest conversation or you can badger people for not believing what you believe.

Consider how Jordan Peterson was kicked off. He intentionally called a transgendered person by their former gender. He 100% knew it was against policy and did it to make a statement.

Not ambiguous. He was also given the option to come back to the platform after deleting the tweet which he refused to do.
Ok. And? You're proof that the former regime at twitter wasn't using vague policies and arbitrary enforcement of those policies to ban certain accounts is that in one instance they didn't do that? Solid. I guess you're right then.

Can you tell me how the Ayatollah of Iran kept his account from being banned? He has on numerous occasions called for the genocide of a people. I know that doesnt rise to the level of "misgendering someone" on the violence scale but still.

Whos scared?

While the rest of the globe was basking in the glow of an incredible final World Cup game between Argentina and France, Twitter owner and CEO Elon Musk was running a poll to ask if he should remain as its head or step down. The respondents weighed in, the poll closed Monday, and Musk was voted out by 57.5% to 42.5%—a crushing defeat for the world’s second-richest man.

With more than 17 million votes, Musk claimed he would observe the results of the poll. Of course, that’s not exactly what he said Sunday, tweeting, “The question is not finding a CEO, the question is finding a CEO who can keep Twitter alive.”

Bye Felicia

You are, and it takes you a couple of hundred wasted words and a lot of bad grammar to fail to convince me that you are not.

This is pretty easy to understand Marener- Musk wrote:
“Any account doxxing real-time location info of anyone will be suspended, as it is a physical safety violation. This includes posting links to sites with real-time location info. Posting locations someone travelled to on a slightly delayed basis isn’...

Perhaps you could point out the tricky part, I don’t see it.
Read more at: What is Twitter’s new anti-doxxing policy?

Hmm, Taylor lorenz, she was the one who went on TV and gave an interview about the horrors of her ordeal when she was doxxed...then, a few weeks later, she doxxed someone herself...and apparently has done so again recently.

Now she's writing an article about musk, who she admits has been stalked by someone interested in musk, and his wife.

Is this meant to be a criticism of musk for suspending her? She, of all people, should be aware of the problems of doxxing and stalking.

By the way, there's a difference between removing accounts that pose a security risk and just banning people for speech.

She gives the appearance (although I have only seen her live once in a discussion about the doxxing) to be a shallow individual, but the world has many. Body language, how she speaks, and what she says has led me to this the conclusion, either shallow or lack of self/esteem playing out idk, and it could play a part in her urge to dox people.

She gives the appearance (although I have only seen her live once in a discussion about the doxxing) to be a shallow individual, but the world has many. Body language, how she speaks, and what she says has led me to this the conclusion, either shallow or lack of self/esteem playing out idk, and it could play a part in her urge to dox people.

She's a leftist.

They are raised from birth to hate themselves and, by extension, everyone else.

“Any account doxxing real-time location info of anyone will be suspended, as it is a physical safety violation. This includes posting links to sites with real-time location info. Posting locations someone travelled to on a slightly delayed basis isn’...

Perhaps you could point out the tricky part, I don’t see it.
Read more at: What is Twitter’s new anti-doxxing policy?
So when someone took a picture of Elon Musk at the World Cup and tweeted it out, shouldn’t have their account been immediately suspended?

After all, that photo and tweet identifies the real time location of Musk.

So when someone took a picture of Elon Musk at the World Cup and tweeted it out, shouldn’t have their account been immediately suspended?

After all, that photo and tweet identifies the real time location of Musk.

Im not on twitter and never have or wanted to be so I have no idea exactly what their policies say currently. So maybe? I have no idea what that has to do with whether their policies were used in the past to arbitrarily ban accounts.

She doxxed the libs of tik tok creator, I guess her name is Chaya Raichik, and now she apparently doxxed Ariadna Jacob, who runs a talent management firm, by publishing her address without permission.

Real winner who needs to have a conversation with a Louisville Slugger.

Forum List

Back