Musk blasts Jan. 6 committee: Cheney, Kinzinger, and Schiff ‘withheld evidence for partisan political reasons’

The riots in the summer were mostly peaceful by your definition. It was certainly an attempt to delay the peaceful transfer of power long enough for Pence to declare he would not certify the election. One cannot be so partisan not to see that, it would be more like delusional instead of partisanship. Hang Mike Pence.
Just how clueless are you? I describe the Jan 6 incident as "mostly peaceful" because you nitwits on the left continually use that term when outright criminals loot and burn after assembling to protest some bullshit problem.
You have no proof that it was the result of a coordinated effort to actually overthrow the US government. I want you to show me how the government of this great country can be overthrown using what basically amounted to sticks and stones. It can't be done and you damn well know it. The left is just running with this absurd scenario hoping that this shit will stick on the wall.

There you go again, after admitting you can't prove / don't know shit, attacking and falsely accusing others...

You are just sad and pathetic.

:itsok:

I did my research and you are a liar. I do not have to post any proof since I posted that I did my research. That seems to be the new rule, so I am just joining in.

If I was Elon right now, I'd worry more about Tesla and Twitter than trying to cozy up to the alt-right. A whole boatload of cash has migrated its way out of his wallet over the last year or so.

Soon, the way its going, he'll have Twitter all to the Alt-Right. Just another Parler. :)
Withholding exculpatory evidence is a crime.

I did my research and you are a liar. I do not have to post any proof since I posted that I did my research. That seems to be the new rule, so I am just joining in.
download.jpeg-3.jpg

....but after admitting you don't know / can't prove shit AND just acknowledged if someone does their own research they don't have to 'prove' anything YOU are still calling people liars for not proving things to you.

That's not being a hypocrite - its being STUPID.

:itsok:

Look, I am flattered by your obsession with me, but its starting to get creepy. Why don't we get back to the thread topic and you leave me the hell alone, snowflake?!

Last edited:

Your "research" consists of doubling down on whatever lies your masters tell you to push.

You are a troll.

Musk seems confused. The January 6th committee isn’t responsible for anyone going to jail. That’s the justice system.
Musk is right on the money. The Jan 6th committee IS responsible for the jail terms inflicted upon the innocent due to the committee's manipulation of the facts. The committee is wholly infected by the corrupt left-wing side of the aisle.

Musk is right on the money. The Jan 6th committee IS responsible for the jail terms inflicted upon the innocent due to the committee's manipulation of the facts. The committee is wholly infected by the corrupt left-wing side of the aisle.
That makes no sense. The committee has nothing to do with prosecutions or presentations or facts before the court.

Prosecutors emphasized that defendants and their lawyers have had access to an enormous trove of evidence for nearly two years — more then 4.9 million files totaling nearly 7.4 terabytes of information. Those files include “over 30,000 files that include body-worn and hand-held camera footage from five law enforcement agencies and surveillance-camera footage from three law enforcement agencies.”
yeah....what part of that says they got it all? None of that. Why is reading comp so hard for you?

How many Jan 6th defendants prosecuted by the Justice Department for their actions on Jan 6th, were referred by the Jan 6th committee? Zero.

Musk is a political maroonie.

Forum List

Back