🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Musk: I’m Switching from Democrat to Republican

There is no difference.
That is true,however thanks to trump who is not part of the corrupt one party system of demopublicans and reprocrats,the first president sense kennedy whom they offed because of that him also not being a globalist,which is why there has also been over fifty assassination attempts on trumps life,thanks to trump,we are getting republicans in name only in office around the country thst are conservatives,trump is not a Republican as bush and Romney both globalists and servants to the new world order,he is a conservative.thanks to trump,the elite have not been able to penetrate the gop party completely with the likes of the bush’s and Romney’s and grahams as they have with the Demonrat party where it is entirely penetrated by the elite globalists and that is why they are switching to the gop party after been a dem fir decades hundreds of thousands around the country are,because they see and understand that.the paid trolls are going to come on here and try and laugh these facts off of course.never fails.

Jeff Bezos is the next former Democrat.
1652833118897.png

That is true,however thanks to trump who is not part of the corrupt one party system of demopublicans and reprocrats,the first president sense kennedy whom they offed because of that him also not being a globalist,which is why there has also been over fifty assassination attempts on trumps life,thanks to trump,we are getting republicans in name only in office around the country thst are conservatives,trump is not a Republican as bush and Romney both globalists and servants to the new world order,he is a conservative.thanks to trump,the elite have not been able to penetrate the gop party completely with the likes of the bush’s and Romney’s and grahams as they have with the Demonrat party where it is entirely penetrated by the elite globalists and that is why they are switching to the gop party after been a dem fir decades hundreds of thousands around the country are,because they see and understand that.the paid trolls are going to come on here and try and laugh these facts off of course.never fails.
This is strange,the hawk who has always trolled threads saying oswald shot jfk always ignoring the mountains of evidence oswald was innocent and there were multiple shooters is NOW actually admitting I was correct all this time thst the warren commission lied,is a fairytale,and there were multiple shooters,he must have FINALLY stopped reading the fairy tale warren commission and stop looking at his corrupt textbooks from our corrupt school system in our history classes and decided to finally watch the excellent documentary the MEN who killed kennedy,miracles happen sometimes,better late than never to finally admit you were wrong. :up:

A lot more have jumped off the GOP ship. The fact that the biggest US government subsidized foreigner is now joining the GOP, is hardly a surprise.
Republicans will win in November, so let be clear many Democrats from 2020 are not happy with what is happening…

As for Musk let remember he writes checks to those that will do his bidding and not interfer with his goals and agenda… Just like all Billionaires…

A lot more have jumped off the GOP ship. The fact that the biggest US government subsidized foreigner is now joining the GOP, is hardly a surprise.

And your evidence of that is what exactly?

Did they jump off the GOP ship when they paid their grocery bill? Did they jump ship when they paid twice as much for gasoline as they did before Trump left the White House? Did they jump ship when they couldn't get the products they wanted because the Democrats paid people to stay home rather than work most of 2021? Did they jump ship because their children were being held up in class due to the children of illegals that don't speak our language? Are they jumping ship now because they can't get baby formula while illegals at the border are getting truck loads of their baby formula?

Many have made this transition in the last two years. The loony left have made a lot of good Republicans recently.

Why does USMB care so much about Elon Musk? Because he's rich? :dunno:

I never used PayPal. I'm not an astronaut. Teslas don't excite me. Neither does riding in one on some 'hyperloop' tunnel. Should he buy Twatter? No fucks to give.

Do I care if he votes Republican or Democrat? Nope.

Why does USMB care so much about Elon Musk? Because he's rich? :dunno:

I never used PayPal. I'm not an astronaut. Teslas don't excite me. Neither does riding in one on some 'hyperloop' tunnel. Should he buy Twatter? No fucks to give.

Do I care if he votes Republican or Democrat? Nope.
Because he makes leftist loser what's left of their minds.............so much so the gov't made a new MINISTRY OF PROPOGANDA.........oops ........truth.

lmao

When Democrats claim to represent the people".... but they really represent a tiny tinsy miniscule group. Like Transsexuals ( less than 3%), and the legacy mainstream media and then downplay or ignore say 75% of voting Americans that utterly reject this political/racial/gender agenda. When Democrats say they represent the "people", it begs the question, WHAT PEOPLE? George Soros, various international anonymous PACs and investment groups? American voters? I think NOT.

Forum List

Back