Musk to Rescue Astronauts

Elon Musk to the rescue after NASA bails on returning the two astronauts stranded in space. That guy is an American treasure.

The more pertinent question is: Why are those people stranded there?! Are they even still alive?

Elon Musk to the rescue after NASA bails on returning the two astronauts stranded in space. That guy is an American treasure.

I didn't get this story as written.. the thing is going to "un-dock" without the astronauts? And return to Earth? What the...????!!!

That's the gummit for ya

Here's who you should be thanking

goddard father of rockets.png

DEI Boeing seems to make space suits that are incompatible with the Space X craft as well. Musk will have to send them suits as well. My question is what will happen with the one-way Boeing craft? Will they just jettison it from the ISS to become one more huge piece of space junk?

1. If you like your healthcare you get to keep it.
2. COVID vaccine is safe and effective.
3. If you go into space we will bring you back home in one week.

Those are all democrat lies. Now we have two persons being held hostage in space because the democrats wanted to experiment on them.

Elon Musk to the rescue after NASA bails on returning the two astronauts stranded in space.

Yep, the 8 day mission that turned into 8 months because Musk can do what multi-billion dollar government contractor Boeing CANNOT do.

MY ONLY QUESTION: Who (if anyone) will Boeing fire for this thruster debacle?

My question is what will happen with the one-way Boeing craft? Will they just jettison it from the ISS to become one more huge piece of space junk?

They will pilot it down empty via computer control for it to land somewhere, maybe safely in the ocean to be recovered. That way, they can test and see how it operates without risking an astronaut's life.

Forum List

Back