Musk tours Gaza border kibbutz with PM, says ‘no choice’ but for Israel to destroy Hamas

Sure, go right ahead and get yourself arrested. Every one of them should be arrested and if here on a visa, told to leave the country or face immigration charges for committing a criminal act.
Can riddle me this my son. How many murdered Palis will cause you to pull support for your beloved Israel?

100,000?
500,000?
1 million?

Those Christians are just like the Jews in supporting a cease fire but Hamas refuses.
There's a huge difference between a "cease fire" and "capitulation". Neither a Palestinian cease-fire nor a capitulation affords them any resolution. Nobody gives a shit what the Zionists think because they are hard-nosed Nazis who are unwilling to take any responsibility for what is taking place in Palestine/Gaza. As it stands, there is increasing pressure on the UN to step up and fulfil its obligation to the world ... and it is there where the end game will be decided. Palestine is fighting the United Nations to uphold the laws set out by them. The war against the Zionists is a mere footnote.

There's a huge difference between a "cease fire" and "capitulation". Neither a Palestinian cease-fire nor a capitulation affords them any resolution. Nobody gives a shit what the Zionists think because they are hard-nosed Nazis who are unwilling to take any responsibility for what is taking place in Palestine/Gaza. As it stands, there is increasing pressure on the UN to step up and fulfil its obligation to the world ... and it is there where the end game will be decided. Palestine is fighting the United Nations to uphold the laws set out by them. The war against the Zionists is a mere footnote.
I have no problem with the killing of everyone who supports the Gaza NAZIS.

Forum List

Back