Muslim Amir Khan issued death threats and abuse for putting up a Christmas tree

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
The horror, he put up a Christmas tree !!!

The British boxer, who is a practising Muslim, even received a death threat from one angry troll as others questioned why he was celebrating the traditionally Christian holiday.

Posting a video of the twinkling tree lights on Instagram, Amir revealed that he’d put the tree up to surprise his three-year-old daughter, Lamaisah.

He captioned the post with: “While everyone’s asleep, daddy put the Christmas tree up.

“Lamaisah’s going to be happy #Christmas #MerryChristmas2017.”

However, he was immediately hit with backlash.

One wrote: “I promise to God I want to kill you and your family, Amir.”

The British boxer, who is a practising Muslim, even received a death threat from one angry troll as others questioned why he was celebrating the traditionally Christian holiday.

Posting a video of the twinkling tree lights on Instagram, Amir revealed that he’d put the tree up to surprise his three-year-old daughter, Lamaisah.

He captioned the post with: “While everyone’s asleep, daddy put the Christmas tree up.

What goes around, comes around.

I guess that would be like an Orthodox Jew (Hasidic) putting up a Christmas tree and manger.

The Regressives want to allow Amir's enemies into our country.

What goes around, comes around.
You are way overdue.

Even most Christian's do not realize that a Christmas tree is a pagan symbol, and shouldn't be displayed in either their home or Church according to the Bible. .... :cool:

Jeremiah 10:1 (KJB)

10 Hear ye the word which the Lord speaketh unto you, O house of Israel:
2 Thus saith the Lord, Learn not the way of the heathen, and be not dismayed at the signs of heaven; for the heathen are dismayed at them.
3 For the customs of the people are vain: for one cutteth a tree out of the forest, the work of the hands of the workman, with the axe.
4 They deck it with silver and with gold; they fasten it with nails and with hammers, that it move not.

So what if this dude is a Muslim and wants to put up a Christmas tree in his own house? He's doing it for his daughter, and most people understand that Christmas is mainly for kids.

Even most Christian's do not realize that a Christmas tree is a pagan symbol, and shouldn't be displayed in either their home or Church according to the Bible. .... :cool:

Jeremiah 10:1 (KJB)

10 Hear ye the word which the Lord speaketh unto you, O house of Israel:
2 Thus saith the Lord, Learn not the way of the heathen, and be not dismayed at the signs of heaven; for the heathen are dismayed at them.
3 For the customs of the people are vain: for one cutteth a tree out of the forest, the work of the hands of the workman, with the axe.
4 They deck it with silver and with gold; they fasten it with nails and with hammers, that it move not.
The heathen are the Muslims, of course.

I have know many Jewish and a few Muslim families who put up Christmas decorations.

You who don't like it: buddies, you don't count.

So what if this dude is a Muslim and wants to put up a Christmas tree in his own house? He's doing it for his daughter, and most people understand that Christmas is mainly for kids.
A christmas tree is akin to idol worship, and an affront to God.

So no way should a muslim man be teaching his child it's OK to have one in the home. ..... :cool:

Forum List

Back