Muslim Amir Khan issued death threats and abuse for putting up a Christmas tree

So what if this dude is a Muslim and wants to put up a Christmas tree in his own house? He's doing it for his daughter, and most people understand that Christmas is mainly for kids.
A christmas tree is akin to idol worship, and an affront to God.

So no way should a muslim man be teaching his child it's OK to have one in the home. ..... :cool:

Wait a minute.......................Christmas is an affront to God? Really? Why would He be upset that people were celebrating His Son's birthday?

As far as it being an "idol", no, it's not unless you are praying to it.

SM is threatening a fatwa about something he does not understand.

The Muslim kids in Jasper and Tyler, east Texas, always went to the Christian parties during the season.

I have a friend who was born and raised in Istanbul as a Muslim. He decided to immigrate to the U.S. when he felt insecure in Istanbul as a gay man. His mom and sisters chose to go with him. I remember about a decade ago when he was so worried that his friends in Istanbul, who were making revelry at a Christmas party, were the targets of a bomb set off by Islamist militants who were upset that Muslims were holding Christmas celebrations, and only was relieved when he found out that his friends were safe. I remember the tension. Yes, Muslims celebrate the birth of a prophet of Islam. Only the Islamicist fundies are against it to the point that they would kill people. When I was in Ephesus, Muslims and Christians alike prayed at the shrine of Maryam, Mother of Jesus.

You know, sometimes on threads like this, questions come up in my mind and I have to use Google-fu to see what is what.

Guess what? Islam recognizes Jesus as a great prophet of Islam, and the precursor to Mohamed.

Islam Guide: What Do Muslims Believe about Jesus?

What Do Muslims Believe about Jesus?
Muslims respect and revere Jesus (peace be upon him). They consider him one of the greatest of God’s messengers to mankind. The Quran confirms his virgin birth, and a chapter of the Quran is entitled ‘Maryam’ (Mary). The Quran describes the birth of Jesus as follows:

aqwas-ys.jpg
(Remember) when the angels said, “O Mary, God gives you good news of a word from Him (God), whose name is the Messiah Jesus, son of Mary, revered in this world and the Hereafter, and one of those brought near (to God). He will speak to the people from his cradle and as a man, and he is of the righteous.” She said, “My Lord, how can I have a child when no mortal has touched me?” He said, “So (it will be). God creates what He wills. If He decrees a thing, He says to it only, ‘Be!’ and it is.”
aqwas-ym.jpg
(Quran, 3:45-47)

Jesus was born miraculously by the command of God, the same command that had brought Adam into being with neither a father nor a mother. God has said:

aqwas-ys.jpg
The case of Jesus with God is like the case of Adam. He created him from dust, and then He said to him, “Be!” and he came into being.
aqwas-ym.jpg
(Quran, 3:59)

During his prophetic mission, Jesus performed many miracles. God tells us that Jesus said:

aqwas-ys.jpg
“I have come to you with a sign from your Lord. I make for you the shape of a bird out of clay, I breathe into it, and it becomes a bird by God’s permission. I heal the blind from birth and the leper. And I bring the dead to life by God’s permission. And I tell you what you eat and what you store in your houses....”
aqwas-ym.jpg
(Quran, 3:49)

Muslims believe that Jesus was not crucified. It was the plan of Jesus’ enemies to crucify him, but God saved him and raised him up to Him. And the likeness of Jesus was put over another man. Jesus’ enemies took this man and crucified him, thinking that he was Jesus. God has said:

aqwas-ys.jpg
...They said, “We killed the Messiah Jesus, son of Mary, the messenger of God.” They did not kill him, nor did they crucify him, but the likeness of him was put on another man (and they killed that man)...
aqwas-ym.jpg
(Quran, 4:157)

Neither Muhammad
salla.jpg
nor Jesus came to change the basic doctrine of the belief in one God, brought by earlier prophets, but rather to confirm and renew it.1

Wait a minute.......................Christmas is an affront to God? Really? Why would He be upset that people were celebrating His Son's birthday?

People get a tree, display it in a promanete room of the house, beautifully decorate it and put colorful lights around it, and then sing songs about the tree.

Basically, the tree has been turned into an idol of worship. .... :cool:

Last edited:

As you well know, Christmas, 25th of December) is based on a Roman pagan holiday.

People get a tree, display it in a promanete room of the house, beautifully decorate it and put colorful lights around it, and then sing songs about the tree.

They don't sing very many songs about the tree dude. They sing the songs about Jesus, and the season. And no, nobody worships the tree, it is simply a piece of decoration.

But, you are right about Christians co-opting a bunch of pagan traditions and swirling them into their Christmas celebration.

Incidentally, most of the pagan traditions got mixed in because Rome was trying to sell Christianity to Europe, and it was easier if they included some of the traditions of other people.

I guess that would be like an Orthodox Jew (Hasidic) putting up a Christmas tree and manger.
Which would never happen because we don't make up stories that Jesus was a prophet in order to gain converts.
Only phony religions like Islam do that.

Guess what? Islam recognizes Jesus as a great prophet of Islam, and the precursor to Mohamed.

Islam Guide: What Do Muslims Believe about Jesus?

What Do Muslims Believe about Jesus?
Muslims respect and revere Jesus (peace be upon him). They consider him one of the greatest of God’s messengers to mankind. The Quran confirms his virgin birth, and a chapter of the Quran is entitled ‘Maryam’ (Mary). The Quran describes the birth of Jesus as follows:

aqwas-ys.jpg
(Remember) when the angels said, “O Mary, God gives you good news of a word from Him (God), whose name is the Messiah Jesus, son of Mary, revered in this world and the Hereafter, and one of those brought near (to God). He will speak to the people from his cradle and as a man, and he is of the righteous.” She said, “My Lord, how can I have a child when no mortal has touched me?” He said, “So (it will be). God creates what He wills. If He decrees a thing, He says to it only, ‘Be!’ and it is.”
aqwas-ym.jpg
(Quran, 3:45-47)

Jesus was born miraculously by the command of God, the same command that had brought Adam into being with neither a father nor a mother. God has said:

aqwas-ys.jpg
The case of Jesus with God is like the case of Adam. He created him from dust, and then He said to him, “Be!” and he came into being.
aqwas-ym.jpg
(Quran, 3:59)

During his prophetic mission, Jesus performed many miracles. God tells us that Jesus said:

aqwas-ys.jpg
“I have come to you with a sign from your Lord. I make for you the shape of a bird out of clay, I breathe into it, and it becomes a bird by God’s permission. I heal the blind from birth and the leper. And I bring the dead to life by God’s permission. And I tell you what you eat and what you store in your houses....”
aqwas-ym.jpg
(Quran, 3:49)

Muslims believe that Jesus was not crucified. It was the plan of Jesus’ enemies to crucify him, but God saved him and raised him up to Him. And the likeness of Jesus was put over another man. Jesus’ enemies took this man and crucified him, thinking that he was Jesus. God has said:

aqwas-ys.jpg
...They said, “We killed the Messiah Jesus, son of Mary, the messenger of God.” They did not kill him, nor did they crucify him, but the likeness of him was put on another man (and they killed that man)...
aqwas-ym.jpg
(Quran, 4:157)

Neither Muhammad
salla.jpg
nor Jesus came to change the basic doctrine of the belief in one God, brought by earlier prophets, but rather to confirm and renew it.1
All muslim's are taught to reverence Jesus and never speak ill of him.

We believe that he was born from the virgin Mary, was a prophet, and that he preform many miracles during his life time.

But just like Muhammad, and the other Prophets of the Bible, he is not to be worshipped or prayed to. ..... :cool:

Then don't, Sunni Man, and we will pray you see Light and Truth before you leave mortality.

[
They don't sing very many songs about the tree dude. They sing the songs about Jesus, and the season. And no, nobody worships the tree, it is simply a piece of decoration.
Really?? ...... What about "Deck the Hall" and of course this tune. ..... :cool:

cute songs. harmless------nothing like ----~~~~~~""la la la I tied a little bomb---to my stinking whore ass-------for to kill Christian, jewish and hindooo children for ALLAH and his boy toy, muhuimmad the gutter whore...... AMEEEEEN......"

It's just a tree, everyone knows Santa Claus is NOT real... and its just a ploy to give kids a little bit of happiness for the most part. Songs like "oh Christmas tree are just traditions that happen once a year... basically just to have some songs to sing. people dont actually pray to the tree, if that was the case, they would be praying to the tree all year long. Trees are a creation of god, and there is no problem in decorating your house with one.

Anyone who would issue a Fatwa for a guy who puts a tree up for his 3 year old daughter is a retard.

You think Allah is really affronted by that guy trying to make his little girl happy or would he be more affronted by the shit that happens every day of the year besides Christmas???

Prostitution Legalized

Perhaps we should be very patient and understanding with fanatics of certain religions.

Let us not forget that for hundreds (thousands?) of years in Europe, various sects of Christianity were slaughtering one another in horrific religious wars.

I guess that would be like an Orthodox Jew (Hasidic) putting up a Christmas tree and manger.

If an orthodox jews put up a Christmas tree------no other jew would threaten to kill him-----of course a threat from muslims is DA USUAL. Why do you write "orthodox
jew---(Hasidic)"------you reveal a kind of excrutiating ignorance

Perhaps we should be very patient and understanding with fanatics of certain religions.

Let us not forget that for hundreds (thousands?) of years in Europe, various sects of Christianity were slaughtering one another in horrific religious wars.

try to attain a better grasp of history

The horror, he put up a Christmas tree !!!

The British boxer, who is a practising Muslim, even received a death threat from one angry troll as others questioned why he was celebrating the traditionally Christian holiday.

Posting a video of the twinkling tree lights on Instagram, Amir revealed that he’d put the tree up to surprise his three-year-old daughter, Lamaisah.

He captioned the post with: “While everyone’s asleep, daddy put the Christmas tree up.

“Lamaisah’s going to be happy #Christmas #MerryChristmas2017.”

However, he was immediately hit with backlash.

One wrote: “I promise to God I want to kill you and your family, Amir.”

Muslim Amir Khan issued death threats and abuse for putting up a Christmas tree

Scrooge got visited by 3 ghosts, so what does this guy get?

Let me guess, 3 virgins will visit during the night.

Forum List

Back